The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the prosecution is hung up on the same thing 90 percent of this forum is...RACE...bias spewing all over the place...clouds judgment.

I mean there are some really obvious things that people just wont concede....like that someone is following a teen home from the store all the way thru the complex in the dark and rain...nothing creepy about that to them...nah...yeah right...people dont like being followed in the dark period...that goes for everyone in here...not fooling anyone.

Even though it's not illegal, you're right it's not a good idea to follow someone like that. I think(again just throwing my own opinion in this) that Zimmerman had a chip on his shoulder because he had been ineffective in stopping the crime in his neighborhood and he was going to be certain to help the police catch this one, hence the call to the dispatcher while following.
For me, if he hadn't called for the police before he shot the kid then I would be more pressed in believing he was racially profiling or was out for some "vigilante justice"

Trial is in recess for lunch.

I'm late to the party. I envisioned Ms Footstool as Rachel/DD/Diamond, which is why I asked about her having a presser. Who then? All I know is...it's obvious if the natives are restless then they see the writing on the wall that this case is going nowhere.

i am not a racist. I am a businesswoman who interacts with people of all races and ethnicities. I hate needing to provide this disclaimer. It's degrading in itself, but the BS PC community expects it so I'll comply.

I haven't heard what happened or that someone was calling for "unrest" if the verdict doesn't comport with the guilty verdict blacks seem to want in this case. When did this happen and who predicted this "tantrum"???

You can announce it all you want, but the race baiters on here will still go after you. I, too, worked with all kinds, and I worked in the projects and in prisons. I continue to be slandered by this new bunch who came from God knows where and called biased. I am definitely biased for the law. Everyone deserves to have counsel. No one deserves to have the law changed to turn a case of self defense into murder. And up to now, I've seen nothing that shows this to be a murder case. Nothing.

Agreed it's not a murder case. It's a case of negligence that led to the death of a human being.

Negligently observing a stranger acting suspiciously in a crime ridden neighborhood?

That does not the component of a crime make.

Because the prosecution is hung up on the same thing 90 percent of this forum is...RACE...bias spewing all over the place...clouds judgment.

I mean there are some really obvious things that people just wont concede....like that someone is following a teen home from the store all the way thru the complex in the dark and rain...nothing creepy about that to them...nah...yeah right...people dont like being followed in the dark period...that goes for everyone in here...not fooling anyone.

The prosecutions case IS race, they have to focus on it.

...like that someone is following a teen home from the store all the way thru the complex .... Umm, didnt happen and was never testified to

It did happen, and its on tape...go watch Frank Taafes account of what zimmerman told him...he was following like a creep that was acting suspicious himself. You cant see that. He was following and the kid was clearly getting irritated because of it. Listen to the tape you can follow it right through the complex.

Taafe even describes trayvon walking away down the street and Z following slowly behind him in the truck...the tapes are in evidence. its been told...it just doesnt fit the bias narrative to think he did anything wrong...you guys are all in and cannot admit any mistake....pathetic!

Z has a knowledge of criminal law because of some schooling he had.

He knows how to present self serving statements.

He feigned surprise that TM was dead.

Bad actor. Master manipulator and plays stupid when it suits his side, ie, I have a bad memory

Yet his memory is good enough to tell the same story numerous times.

Even though it's not illegal, you're right it's not a good idea to follow someone like that. I think(again just throwing my own opinion in this) that Zimmerman had a chip on his shoulder because he had been ineffective in stopping the crime in his neighborhood and he was going to be certain to help the police catch this one, hence the call to the dispatcher while following.
For me, if he hadn't called for the police before he shot the kid then I would be more pressed in believing he was racially profiling or was out for some "vigilante justice"

OMG...finally! Finally one that can concede that it wasnt a good idea...and he didnt even have to change his overall view.

I agree with the post...its common sense. Following up the path that the kid was running from him on wasnt smart either...but nope cant get that admitted too...all you get is "ITS NOT ILLEGAL TO WALK ON A SIDEWALK AT NIGHT"...lmao...of course its not but it goes to who logically has the perception of being pursued...imagine how trayvon felt...he had committed no crime and didnt know who z was. This goes to who is pursuing and therefore who is initiating...trayvon avoids conflict numerous times and only when he is followed on foot does he say something. Then he goes frantically reaching for something in the dark and trayvons supposed to wait and see what he pulls out? Lmao.

Last edited:

OMG...finally! Finally one that can concede that it wasnt a good idea...and he didnt even have to change his overall view.

I agree with the post...its common sense. Following up the path that the kid was running from him on wasnt smart either...but nope cant get that admitted too...all you get is "ITS NOT ILLEGAL TO WALK ON A SIDEWALK AT NIGHT"...lmao...of course its not but it goes to who logically has the perception of being pursued...imagine how trayvon felt...he had committed no crime and didnt know who z was. This goes to who is pursuing and therefore who is initiating...trayvon avoids conflict numerous times and only when he is followed on foot does he say something. Then he goes frantically reaching for something in the dark and trayvons supposed to wait and see what he pulls out? Lmao.

If TM was guilty of any illegal acts there he would have split the moment he saw the creep following him.

If TM was guilty of any illegal acts there he would have split the moment he saw the creep following him.

Yep! Hey, Z is the big bad neighborhood watch guy...yet he doesnt even know how to roll his window and talk to the teen...I would have. Nope its much better for everyone to slowly follow behind him and then chase him on foot...lmao. hey dude, whats up...where ya headed...everything okay...do that first before you follow a minor in the dark...how about actually at least observing a crime...he may have been by house at one time, but he wasnt shortly thereafter...he was just walking down the street...lmao...he was convinced he was still up to no good...well I thought it was all about looking at houses? That was long ago and way down the street. Now hes just walking down the street...HEADED HOME NO LESS!!

Oh, but Mr Z didnt know he was headed home...exactly and trayvon didnt know why he was being followed either...so GZ can be curious about what he doesnt know, but not Trayvon...he was supposed to know that GZ was looking for an apt number and not still following on foot? How? Was he evesdropping on the 911 call?...lol.

Last edited:
It can be.

Show me a law that says that a person following a stranger is a felony. If that is the case do I have legal rights to attack the person in the car behind me riding my ass?

if the car behind you was menacing you, that could be a crime.

You said "Following" and now you've changed it to "Menacing"

What are you, twelve?

Following someone is not a crime in any jurisdiction in the United States of America.

Fukking period.

Moron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back