The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I think Zimmerman had a warped mind. To him all blacks are criminals.

Zimmerman tutored black kids on the weekend and lived in a MIXED race community that INCLUDED Blacks, you fucking mental midget!

George Zimmerman « YWN Coffee Room

Trayvon got the best because Trayvon probably is the one who attacked.

There is at least reasonable doubt.

And guess what ... this is America. Reasonable doubt means Zimmerman gets off. If the justice system is working correctly.

If Trayvon was being followed, how is it he's the one that attacked? GZ's account has holes in it.

Possibly he was no longer being followed. I doubted GZ's story at first but so far the court evidence seems to support the story that he was walking back to his vehicle.

However, whether TM was still being followed or not, of course he could be the one who attacked. Throwing a punch in the middle of what was previously just a conversation is an attack. How does who was following whom matter in that instance?

You are correct. Following is not a felony that warrants the use of lawful force by TM or anyone else.

The more information that is released on George Zimmerman, the individual that killed defenseless 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, for walking in his own family's neighborhood, the more it becomes clear that he is a paranoid racist, with a serious aversion to black people. Zimmerman equates being black with guilt and crime.

So much so, prior to murdering poor Martin, Zimmerman called 911 on April 22, 2011 to report a suspicious black 7-year-old, seeking police assistance. That says it all. He is deranged. The police department in Sanford, Florida should have arrested Zimmerman long ago, as his conduct was menacing, disturbing the peace and fraudulently usurping police resources, which is a serious crime the taxpayers footed the bill for.

There have been stories in the press of police and FBI in different parts of America, arresting people that called them too much. It is a crime to do such a thing, but Zimmerman mysteriously got away with it - 49 times in one year, complaining about black men and black children with no penalty. Something is very wrong with that. Filing a fraudulent police complaint is a crime. The Sanford police department bears liability in this fact.

Aisha: Trayvon Martin's Killer George Zimmerman Previously Reported Suspicious Black 7-Year-Old To 911

So he isn't just a cold blooded murderer, he's a moron as well..

I guess he's a moron for trying to protect his community and neighbors in a community that was hit hard by the foreclosure crisis and had seen a spike in crime. Now-a-days that makes you a moron.

Whether he killed Trayvon in self-defense or not, it completely disingenuous, something I thought you were above, to call Zimmerman a cold-blooded killer!

You guys were pushing the double-back theory BEFORE we knew about Jeantel.

Nice try.

Supposing that were so, does it make the double-back theory less sound because the prosecution's star witness gave evidence to support it?

Hint: no :eusa_shhh:

She said he was by his house. To me by my house means when I arrive in the same state.

But what does the jury think it means to her?

That's the only meaning that matters.

Jeantel said Trayvon was "back in the area that his daddy fiancee house is" and thought he had lost him.

“I had thought he was by his daddy's house, so somebody would come help him," she said.

http://www.local10.com/news/george-...tel/-/1717324/20726876/-/46rbiqz/-/index.html

Now do you think the jury is going to take that to be proof that Martin was in Florida or near his temporary residence?

Last edited:
I think a defendant should always take the stand, it is the only way to produce a fair trial...

Right church, wrong pew. Usually, it is a very bad idea for the defendant to testify. They say things they think will help them but which actually sink them. Also, there is the matter of the defendant's record as well as the ability of the prosecution to impeach the testimony of a testifying defendant.

Having the defendant testify has nothing to do with a fair trial. Now, there are certain types of cases where it is essential for the defendant to testify. Those cases are rare, but they do exist. I think the Zimmerman case is one of them. But, as I said, it has nothing to do with a fair trial.
I agree, everyone wants to know what he has to say for himself.

Need to know really.

I'm sure we will hear all about it after he is acquitted.

Speaking tours, book signings.

I'm hoping some organization will give him a medal for good citizenry.

I mean this beats trying to talk trial with you people...ive tried...its a joke. Hanging on every damn word of zimmerman and cant see one mistake...boooooriiiiiiiing. Not a thinking head in this joint...completely fooled.

I reached for my phone...yeah right

He said he was gonna kill me when he saw my gun...yeah right

I was gonna call the other 911...yeah right

I didnt follow I was looking for an apartment number and trayvon should have known...yeah right

I was too scared to identify myself...I was too scared to talk to a teen...yeah right.

He was standing in the rain looking around at houses...thats a good one...yeah right

Damnit...hes up to no good...i dont know what his problem...get here quick...lmao...yeah right.

No crime...none nata...just a paranoid creepy follower with the brains of a peanut...let me walk up this dark pathway following a guy who I think has a weapon...whats the worst that could happen...yeah right

What does "we dont need you to do that" mean...ummm...it means I should continue on the same path as the suspicious guy who is running from me? did i get that right?

i wasnt racially profiling...honest I wasnt...oh btw, yes he did fit the description of a half a dozen other crimes in the area...he looks black...yep he racially profiled...and the funny thing is people in here admit it and support it...thats fine...but dont deny it took place...what are you stupid? Of course he did...just admit it...nobody is gonna shoot youuuuu.

Forum full of dummies...full of bias worse than what they accuse of the other side. damn shame.

^^Meltdown

Looks like the nice guy act was just that.

I mean this beats trying to talk trial with you people...ive tried...its a joke. Hanging on every damn word of zimmerman and cant see one mistake...boooooriiiiiiiing. Not a thinking head in this joint...completely fooled.

I didnt follow I was looking for an apartment number and trayvon should have known...yeah right

I was too scared to identify myself...I was too scared to talk to a teen...yeah right.

He was standing in the rain looking around at houses...thats a good one...yeah right

Damnit...hes up to no good...i dont know what his problem...get here quick...lmao...yeah right.

No crime...none nata...just a paranoid creepy follower with the brains of a peanut...let me walk up this dark pathway following a guy who I think has a weapon...whats the worst that could happen...yeah right

What does "we dont need you to do that" mean...ummm...it means I should continue on the same path as the suspicious guy who is running from me? did i get that right?

Forum full of dummies...full of bias worse than what they accuse of the other side. damn shame.

Too bad the prosecution presented no evidence to support your crackpot theory. Why did Dee-Dee not say any of this happened? She suggested GZ grabbed TM & they were fighting, not GZ went for his gun.

Supposing that were so, does it make the double-back theory less sound because the prosecution's star witness gave evidence to support it?

Hint: no :eusa_shhh:

She said he was by his house. To me by my house means when I arrive in the same state.

But what does the jury think it means to her?

That's the only meaning that matters.

Jeantel said Trayvon was "back in the area that his daddy fiancee house is" and thought he had lost him.

“I had thought he was by his daddy's house, so somebody would come help him," she said.

George Zimmerman trial: Witness Rachel Jeantel | News - Home

Now do you think the jury is going to take that to be proof that Martin was in Florida or near his temporary residence?

I think the jury will take that to mean somewhere between the "T" and the end of the apartments.

i wasnt racially profiling...honest I wasnt...oh btw, yes he did fit the description of a half a dozen other crimes in the area...he looks black...yep he racially profiled...and the funny thing is people in here admit it and support it...thats fine...but dont deny it took place...what are you stupid? Of course he did...just admit it...nobody is gonna shoot youuuuu.

You guys couldnt investigate your way out of a wet paper bag...you would be asking GZ to give you directions.

Well, even with the insults, at least you're back to talking about the case. As for the what you've written, it's up to the prosecution to prove his story was bullshit... They're doing a TERRIBLE job. As a matter of fact many of their key witnesses have helped Zimmerman's case.

If Trayvon was being followed, how is it he's the one that attacked? GZ's account has holes in it.

Possibly he was no longer being followed. I doubted GZ's story at first but so far the court evidence seems to support the story that he was walking back to his vehicle.

However, whether TM was still being followed or not, of course he could be the one who attacked. Throwing a punch in the middle of what was previously just a conversation is an attack. How does who was following whom matter in that instance?

You are correct. Following is not a felony that warrants the use of lawful force by TM or anyone else.

The Police Department Neighborhood Watch coordinator told the Neighborhood Watch people to try to keep 'suspicious persons' in sight at all times because it helps to guide the Police directly to the suspicious person.

That is why Z was following St Skittles.

And, BTW, Z did NOT call 911, he called the non-emergency Police number.

And the Dispatcher telling Z, "we don't need you to do that"?

Might as well have been Little Bo Peep. Means squat

Too bad the prosecution presented no evidence to support your crackpot theory. Why did Dee-Dee not say any of this happened? She suggested GZ grabbed TM & they were fighting, not GZ went for his gun.

Because the prosecution is hung up on the same thing 90 percent of this forum is...RACE...bias spewing all over the place...clouds judgment.

I mean there are some really obvious things that people just wont concede....like that someone is following a teen home from the store all the way thru the complex in the dark and rain...nothing creepy about that to them...nah...yeah right...people dont like being followed in the dark period...that goes for everyone in here...not fooling anyone.

I heard Martins parents threw a celebration party for the money they got by sueing the community and for ridding themselves of the problem child that was Trayvon Martin.

See how easy it is to lie about something?

It's amazing how many trolls are trying to cause trouble over this case. What they don't understand is that their actions have consequences and people believe what they say. They spread lies just to get likes from a community or followers and then after someone believes their lies, they go out and harm another.

Another thing that ought to be noted is that George Zimmerman didn't have to obey the voice on the other line. It had no binding.

Why are you saying what I said is a lie? Head buried in the sand all day?

You must have missed the evidence showing GZ following TM in his truck, pulling ahead of TM and parking right in front of TM in the oncoming traffic lane on an angle cutting off the direction TM was walking. Forcing TM to walk around his truck. Zimmerman was taunting him. Had the cops on the phone, gun in his holster, wannabe cop mode...

Yes, if you are following someone assess where he's going then pull in front of him and park on an angle blocking the road.. Hell yeah you are cutting off their path to where they are going. TM was going home.

And Martin walked right by unmolested.

Then he had all the time in the world to get home.

He choose to confront Zimmerman instead.

But you knew that.

And then lied about it.

No, Martin walked right by while being molested by Zimmerman who was maligning the teen on the phone with the police.

Then, Zimmerman choose to pursue TM. TM decide to not go home because some crazy guy was following him to his home. TM was looking out for his family.

Zimmerman, choose to confront TM. This is why Zimmerman is on trial.

But you knew that.

Then accused me of lying about it.

Unmolested, as in unimpeded.

As in NOT in any way blocked from proceeding to his house.

That was the lie.

And now...there's more.

Zimmerman did not follow Martin down the pathway to his home, that's another falsehood.

And, Zimmerman did not confront Martin.

Martin confronted Zimmerman when Zimmerman was walking in away from both Martin and Martin's house.

That's strike three....you're out.

Because the prosecution is hung up on the same thing 90 percent of this forum is...RACE...bias spewing all over the place...clouds judgment.

I mean there are some really obvious things that people just wont concede....like that someone is following a teen home from the store all the way thru the complex in the dark and rain...nothing creepy about that to them...nah...yeah right...people dont like being followed in the dark period...that goes for everyone in here...not fooling anyone.

The prosecutions case IS race, they have to focus on it.

...like that someone is following a teen home from the store all the way thru the complex .... Umm, didnt happen and was never testified to

Her story conflicted and she lied before...i dont trust much of what she said at all...im going by GZs own testimony that has holes all the way thru if youre a logical thinking adult that can at least admit his creepy following...if you cant even admit that, then you are not qualified to discuss the trial...you cant think and see thru the trees.

You appear to be using a summarized text of the law and not the actual worded law. That third point DOES NOT allow for "justifiable or excusable homicide" as an absolute defense when the 'victim' is a minor. It's just a matter of culpable negligence resulting in death.

782.07 Manslaughter; aggravated manslaughter of an elderly person or disabled adult; aggravated manslaughter of a child; aggravated manslaughter of an officer, a firefighter, an emergency medical technician, or a paramedic.—
(1) The killing of a human being by the act, procurement, or culpable negligence of another, without lawful justification according to the provisions of chapter 776 and in cases in which such killing shall not be excusable homicide or murder, according to the provisions of this chapter, is manslaughter, a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(2) A person who causes the death of any elderly person or disabled adult by culpable negligence under s. 825.102(3) commits aggravated manslaughter of an elderly person or disabled adult, a felony of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(3) A person who causes the death of any person under the age of 18 by culpable negligence under s. 827.03(2)(b) commits aggravated manslaughter of a child, a felony of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(4) A person who causes the death, through culpable negligence, of an officer as defined in s. 943.10(14), a firefighter as defined in s. 112.191, an emergency medical technician as defined in s. 401.23, or a paramedic as defined in s. 401.23, while the officer, firefighter, emergency medical technician, or paramedic is performing duties that are within the course of his or her employment, commits aggravated manslaughter of an officer, a firefighter, an emergency medical technician, or a paramedic, a felony of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back