The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It did happen, and its on tape...go watch Frank Taafes account of what zimmerman told him...he was following like a creep that was acting suspicious himself. You cant see that. He was following and the kid was clearly getting irritated because of it. Listen to the tape you can follow it right through the complex.

Taafe even describes trayvon walking away down the street and Z following slowly behind him in the truck...the tapes are in evidence. its been told...it just doesnt fit the bias narrative to think he did anything wrong...you guys are all in and cannot admit any mistake....pathetic!

Taaffe testified :doubt:

He followed for a short distance, not from the store or all through the complex. The need to exaggerate hurts your hysteria, not helps it.

You said it didnt happen...that he wasnt followed thru the complex...I gave you numerous examples and you ask about taaffe testifying...how about the 911 tapes, the reenactment that he drove thru it with the detective? Didnt happen...not in evidence? I just through his friend frank in there for good measure.

Try to stay calm, kid.

You claimed Taaffe words were in evidence. Testifying, you know what the court and the jurors rely on. In case you forgot, the trial started.

He followed for a short distance not through the entire complex. That's what's been testified to by the prosecutions witnesses

Train. Wreck.

Bernster just sit down and try to minimize the damage.

i have been studying on what went so wrong in martins life

that led to this

maybe one should study as to what went so wrong in Berns life

that has led to this awful performance

Finally caught up.
[MENTION=42969]jon_berzerk[/MENTION]...That is an intriguing topic.

Have you found anything interesting?

Well other than mob rule?

Everybody can sit on this thread and analyze this thing to death, no pun intended. But if you look at the actual timeline of this incident it's easy to see that not only cooler heads did not prevail, but the one with the gun has nothing inside his head except hate and sheer stupidity.

7 minutes....

7:09:34 - 7:13:41 — George Zimmerman calls the Sanford Police Department (SPD) from his truck; total time of the call is 4 minutes 7 seconds.[15]

7:11:33 — Zimmerman tells the police dispatcher that Trayvon Martin is running.

7:11:59 — In reply to the dispatcher's question, "Are you following him?" Zimmerman says, "Yes." Dispatcher states, "OK, we don't need you to do that." Zimmerman replies, "OK."

7:12:00 - 7:12:59 — The girl calls Martin again at some point during this minute.[16]

7:13:10 — Zimmerman says he does not know where Martin is.

7:13:41 — Zimmerman's call to Sanford police ends.[16]

7:16:00 - 7:16:59 — Martin's call from the girl goes dead during this minute.[16][17]

7:16:11 — First 911 call from witness about a fight, calls for help heard.[18]

7:16:55 — Gunshot heard on 911 call.[19]

Timeline of the shooting of Trayvon Martin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Where are you quoting the hate and stupidity in his head?

784.048 Stalking; definitions; penalties.—
(1) As used in this section, the term:
(a) “Harass” means to engage in a course of conduct directed at a specific person which causes substantial emotional distress to that person and serves no legitimate purpose.
(b) “Course of conduct” means a pattern of conduct composed of a series of acts over a period of time, however short, which evidences a continuity of purpose. The term does not include constitutionally protected activity such as picketing or other organized protests.
(c) “Credible threat” means a verbal or nonverbal threat, or a combination of the two, including threats delivered by electronic communication or implied by a pattern of conduct, which places the person who is the target of the threat in reasonable fear for his or her safety or the safety of his or her family members or individuals closely associated with the person, and which is made with the apparent ability to carry out the threat to cause such harm. It is not necessary to prove that the person making the threat had the intent to actually carry out the threat. The present incarceration of the person making the threat is not a bar to prosecution under this section.

....(2) A person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person commits the offense of stalking, a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.
(3) A person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person and makes a credible threat to that person commits the offense of aggravated stalking, a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s.

Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

I think Zimmerman's harassment of blacks could be a crime.

I would say Zimmerman keeping track of Martin's whereabouts was serving a legitimate purpose.

The lead investigator said he was not skeptical. One of the phone calls that you are basing the harassment off of led to the capture of a black person committing a crime. Again, the lead investigator found it credible that GZ was not profiling blacks. The only reason he asked him this question was because of outside pressures, including an anonymous call to report GZ was a racist. No basis was found for these allegations, confirmed by SPD and the FBI. These are all facts of the case.

FBI said that there was not enough evidence to prove a hate crime. But that does not mean Zimmerman is not a racist.

It wasn't an anonymous call. It was witness # 9. It was Zimmerman's cousin which I made a thread about.

Even if he was, having a moron following him with a gun is what has created the problem.

This isn't some uncivilized country where thieves have their hands cut off for stealing and certainly not one where you a stupid cowboy like Zimmerman decides who lives and who dies.

Sanford isn't Tombstone.

Couldn't have killed him with a knife?

Another stupid Keyboard Kowboy. (Here's your [stupid] sign.)

Why the personal attack? Did I call you stupid? You know where it is not Tombstone? Chicago, Birmingham, Memphis, St. Louis, Baltimore, Detroit. Why are you so distraught over one man with a gun that used it to defend himself, and not the hundreds of murders that are committed against mostly unarmed black males in their late teens and early 20's? The government is mostly liberal and black in most of these cities. Why isn't your supreme logic leading to less violence?

I am still trying to figure out how the one witness could tell the difference between charcoal and red on a dark rainy night.

He did not use the size of the silhouettes as the reason for his opinion but color on a dark night.:confused:

Taaffe testified :doubt:

He followed for a short distance, not from the store or all through the complex. The need to exaggerate hurts your hysteria, not helps it.

You said it didnt happen...that he wasnt followed thru the complex...I gave you numerous examples and you ask about taaffe testifying...how about the 911 tapes, the reenactment that he drove thru it with the detective? Didnt happen...not in evidence? I just through his friend frank in there for good measure.

Try to stay calm, kid.

You claimed Taaffe words were in evidence. Testifying, you know what the court and the jurors rely on. In case you forgot, the trial started.

He followed for a short distance not through the entire complex. That's what's been testified to by the prosecutions witnesses

Touche. My opinions and conclusions are not limited to what a horrid prosecution presents in this case. Im not on the jury, im not sequestered.

I am still trying to figure out how the one witness could tell the difference between charcoal and red on a dark rainy night.

He did not use the size of the silhouettes as the reason for his opinion but color on a dark night.:confused:

Quite a few of those "ear"witnesses testimonies have been sketchy, at best! I'm still at a loss over the one who said they couldn't make out if the figures fighting were either male or female but then after watching the news, later in the week, she knew it was Zimmerman on top... Even though she was going off pics of Martin that were taken years earlier.

You appear to be using a summarized text of the law and not the actual worded law. That third point DOES NOT allow for "justifiable or excusable homicide" as an absolute defense when the 'victim' is a minor. It's just a matter of culpable negligence resulting in death.

782.07 Manslaughter; aggravated manslaughter of an elderly person or disabled adult; aggravated manslaughter of a child; aggravated manslaughter of an officer, a firefighter, an emergency medical technician, or a paramedic.—
(1) The killing of a human being by the act, procurement, or culpable negligence of another, without lawful justification according to the provisions of chapter 776 and in cases in which such killing shall not be excusable homicide or murder, according to the provisions of this chapter, is manslaughter, a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(2) A person who causes the death of any elderly person or disabled adult by culpable negligence under s. 825.102(3) commits aggravated manslaughter of an elderly person or disabled adult, a felony of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(3) A person who causes the death of any person under the age of 18 by culpable negligence under s. 827.03(2)(b) commits aggravated manslaughter of a child, a felony of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(4) A person who causes the death, through culpable negligence, of an officer as defined in s. 943.10(14), a firefighter as defined in s. 112.191, an emergency medical technician as defined in s. 401.23, or a paramedic as defined in s. 401.23, while the officer, firefighter, emergency medical technician, or paramedic is performing duties that are within the course of his or her employment, commits aggravated manslaughter of an officer, a firefighter, an emergency medical technician, or a paramedic, a felony of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

I appear to be using the standard criminal jury charge in Florida. In fact, I am. I even cited it in my earlier post.

You fail to grasp the meaning of the words you are quoting.

That's not on me. It's on you.

Try to stay calm, kid.

Touche. My opinions and conclusions are not limited to what a horrid prosecution presents in this case. Im not on the jury, im not sequestered.

You have some great opinions, opinions are awesome but chillax.

Stay calm, kid.

I always wanted to say that.

Try to stay calm, kid.

Touche. My opinions and conclusions are not limited to facts as presented.

Fixed it for ya. The prosecutions case is horrid but not because they don't have you calling the shots for them

Couldn't have killed him with a knife?

Why the personal attack? Did I call you stupid? You know where it is not Tombstone? Chicago, Birmingham, Memphis, St. Louis, Baltimore, Detroit. Why are you so distraught over one man with a gun that used it to defend himself, and not the hundreds of murders that are committed against mostly unarmed black males in their late teens and early 20's? The government is mostly liberal and black in most of these cities. Why isn't your supreme logic leading to less violence?

It's okay if Black people kill Black people and it's okay for Black people to kill White people but it's not okay for White people to kill Black people.

Got it?

Good. Write it down and remember it.

Touche. My opinions and conclusions are not limited to facts as presented.

Fixed it for ya. The prosecutions case is horrid but not because they don't have you calling the shots for them

So you intend to stop or restart the bickering by insulting me...or are you just another forum idiot full of shit?

I didn't insult you. I corrected you.

So you intend to stop or restart the bickering by insulting me...or are you just another forum idiot full of shit?

I didn't insult you. I corrected you.

You correcting my post is considered an insult to me...I aint your bud. When you can put a logical thought together instead of criticizing others thought, then you can work on correcting people....you havnt earned that privilege as of yet.

Last edited:

It's okay if Black people kill Black people and it's okay for Black people to kill White people but it's not okay for White people to kill Black people.

Got it?

Good. Write it down and remember it.

So is this why white flight occurs and tax bases dissolve and cities go into ruin? But it is racist to flee for your life or criminal defend yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back