The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So he isn't just a cold blooded murderer, he's a moron as well..

I think Zimmerman had a warped mind. To him all blacks are criminals.

That's actually typical of the entire Republican party. This is why they were thrilled voting rights are being rolled back. And this is why they want Zimmerman to walk. It signals that they can go out and shoot any black man or child walking down the street and then plead that black person was suspicious which gives them cause to be afraid for their life.

Bless your black heart :lmao:

Trayvon is subject to the same fear for his life that you give Zimmerman the rights to have.

It boils down to who was the aggressor.

I believe that the evidence points to Zimmerman being the aggressor. Had he followed the suggestion of the dispatcher he would not be in this mess...at least not today.

Based on his past he seemed like he was destined to kill somebody's child. He had made about 50 calls to the cops reporting suspicious black people.

He was a wannabe cop that finally found the trouble he was looking for.

I'm not making this stuff up dude.

There is absolutely ZERO evidence of Zimmerman being the agressor. Do you understand that? Zero, Zilch, Nada. Not one iota of testimony supports the idea that Zimmerman attacked Travyon. There are no injuries on Trayvon other than the gun shot and the bruises to his knuckles from where he was attacking Zimmerman.

You are such a self-righteous freak. Check the timeline. The entire incident was 7 minutes long. Four of which was Zimmerman talking to the police. That gave Zimmerman 3 minutes to decide if he can handle a kid with a pack of Skittles or shoot.
Zimmerman is a trigger-happy pussy who went to a shouting match with a gun. Get real.

7:09:34 - 7:13:41 — George Zimmerman calls the Sanford Police Department (SPD) from his truck; total time of the call is 4 minutes 7 seconds.[15]

7:11:33 — Zimmerman tells the police dispatcher that Trayvon Martin is running.

7:11:59 — In reply to the dispatcher's question, "Are you following him?" Zimmerman says, "Yes." Dispatcher states, "OK, we don't need you to do that." Zimmerman replies, "OK."

7:12:00 - 7:12:59 — The girl calls Martin again at some point during this minute.[16]

7:13:10 — Zimmerman says he does not know where Martin is.

7:13:41 — Zimmerman's call to Sanford police ends.[16]

7:16:00 - 7:16:59 — Martin's call from the girl goes dead during this minute.[16][17]

7:16:11 — First 911 call from witness about a fight, calls for help heard.[18]

7:16:55 — Gunshot heard on 911 call.[19]
Timeline of the shooting of Trayvon Martin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And what does quoting the timeline do to this discussion? Yes, nobody is disputing how long the altercation took, it is not substitute for actual testimony and forensic evidence. Stop self flagellating. In no way did evidence or testimony prove that Zimmerman was a "trigger happy pussy." If you recall, Zimmerman was heard saying in his testimony to Serino, "I didn't want to confront him, it wasn't my job."

My gosh, how dense and ignorant can you be?! You keep accusing him of malice murder, while the evidence continues to contradict you claim! You are just as desperate as the State is right now.

To my knowledge, Zimmerman can be tried only for what he has been charged with and nothing more. If the defense thinks that an argument brought up is not relevant to one of the charges, they will object to it when it's presented at trial. It's up to the judge to allow or disallow the argument at that point.

In addition, the prosecution has to disclose all its evidence to the defense before the trial begins.

Trayvon feared for his life so much he made it 100 yards from the initial encounter in over 4 minutes ?

Come on.

How long does it take you to walk 100 yards? Did he cover those 100 yards in a straight line?

He ducked and dodged, shucked and weaved. He did not return to his home.

Correct, so for some people to think that he should have covered that distance in such a little time doesn't seem plausible. He had every right to " ducked and dodged, shucked and weaved" , he didn't commit any crime in doing that. zimmerman tried to play "cop" and in doing so, he is responsible for Martin's death, in my opinion.

The State of Florida even INCLUDES the list of LESSER INCLUDED offenses that a jury may consider.

Yes. The State (by the prosecution) may indeed ask for the lesser charges, and if they aren't too embarrassed to ask (since it might be seen as acknowledging the basic weakness of the charges they specified in the first damn place), it is almost a certainty that they will ask to have the jury consider such lesser included charges.

FYI:

MSNBC Race Baiters Despondent Over St. Skittles Trial: Prosecution’s Case Is “Getting Weaker,” “Little Hope” Zimmerman Will Be Convicted…

Of course they will never admit it’s possible Zimmerman acted in self-defense and that Trayvon was the aggressor.

Via MSNBC:

. . . “What I’m hearing is the state’s case is getting weaker and weaker as every day goes by,” he said. “I think they’re going to be wrapping up pretty soon.”

“I have to agree with the people who spoke before me,” said MSNBC contributor Goldie Taylor after dismissing the prosecution’s effort to frame Zimmerman as delusional. “Even though I’ve got some problems with George Zimmerman’s testimony – even though I have a problem with how it seems to not jive with the physical evidence we’ve heard so far — that I think the prosecution has got to put on a much stronger case.”

Georgetown University Professor Michael Eric Dyson agreed. “I don’t think there is much expectation that Mr. Zimmerman will be found guilty,” he said. “I think that there are mass people invested in this case because their children are vulnerable like Trayvon Martin feel that he is being re-traumatized and that there is little hope he will be convicted.”
- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

When they start breaking ranks times is tough.

Zimmer filed a major lawsuit against NBC & CNN that he will definatly win. Also Obama will not get off with just a "Beer Summit" this time.

"He had made about 50 calls to the cops reporting suspicious black people."

You wanna try that again?

If you don't revisit that claim and make adjustments to it, I will know that you're just trolling this thread and don't care about your credibility, only about getting a reaction from people who are actually trying to stick close to the facts.
Prosecutors push to admit non-emergency calls on second day of Zimmerman murder trial | Fox News

Prosecutors pushed Tuesday to introduce nearly 50 calls George Zimmerman made to police over an eight-year period prior to his fatal confrontation with Florida teen Trayvon Martin, as the neighborhood watch volunteer's murder trial entered a second day of testimony.
WTF have you been?

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!

Fry_-snap-out-of-it.jpg

What probably happened.

Zimmerman saw another "****** punk" who always gets away walking with arrogance (in his mind) down the street in a "white" neighborhood.

So he started following the kid imagining every thing his psychologist was afraid he would imagine. Then, when the kid ran off, to Zimmerman, that was "proof" and got out of his car to chase down the imagined perpetrator.

At this point, Trayvon is walking home with his Skittles and Ice Tea with a bounce in his step knowing he would be watching the "game" he had been waiting for. Then he notices a big ugly older white (to him) guy following him. He wonders if it's a perv or a policeman. Since the guy doesn't call out or yell stop, he thinks it's a perv so he takes off running.

Thinking he's safe, he begins talking with his "friend" girl telling her about the perv who was following him when he hears Zimmerman saying something like, "Where do you think you're going ******?" So Trayvon tells him, "Stay away from me" and starts to walk off. At this point, Zimmerman pulls out his gun and takes off the safety. He grabs Trayvon and says, "You punks always get away. Well not this time". Because he was so close, Trayvon grabs the gun and jumps on Zimmerman and they both go down with Trayvon screaming for help.

They fall back and Zimmerman hits his head on the sidewalk with the uneven surface which is why he has only a couple of slight scrapes. That's when Zimmerman shoots the kid who falls forward and his forehead hits Zimmerman in the mouth. Trayvon doesn't show bruising because he is already dead. Zimmerman pushes Trayvon off to the side which is why they found Trayvon face down with his hands under his chest.

Zimmerman was able to shoot so quickly because he had already disengaged the safety. He wasn't letting "this one" get away. Too many others already had.

By the time the police showed up, Zimmerman was walking around the body like a game hunter proud of what he bagged. He didn't feel remorse, but he didn't want to boast either. After leaving the police station, he went out and celebrated.

I suspect that was pretty close to what actually happened.

Right wingers are hoping this incident gives them license to hunt down any black man or child they want and have no fear of repercussion. They feel they are teaching "uppity" blacks to not get above their station. In their minds, they are actually hurting Obama somehow.

What probably happened.

Zimmerman saw another "****** punk" who always gets away walking with arrogance (in his mind) down the street in a "white" neighborhood.

So he started following the kid imagining every thing his psychologist was afraid he would imagine. Then, when the kid ran off, to Zimmerman, that was "proof" and got out of his car to chase down the imagined perpetrator.

At this point, Trayvon is walking home with his Skittles and Ice Tea with a bounce in his step knowing he would be watching the "game" he had been waiting for. Then he notices a big ugly older white (to him) guy following him. He wonders if it's a perv or a policeman. Since the guy doesn't call out or yell stop, he thinks it's a perv so he takes off running.

Thinking he's safe, he begins talking with his "friend" girl telling her about the perv who was following him when he hears Zimmerman saying something like, "Where do you think you're going ******?" So Trayvon tells him, "Stay away from me" and starts to walk off. At this point, Zimmerman pulls out his gun and takes off the safety. He grabs Trayvon and says, "You punks always get away. Well not this time". Because he was so close, Trayvon grabs the gun and jumps on Zimmerman and they both go down with Trayvon screaming for help.

They fall back and Zimmerman hits his head on the sidewalk with the uneven surface which is why he has only a couple of slight scrapes. That's when Zimmerman shoots the kid who falls forward and his forehead hits Zimmerman in the mouth. Trayvon doesn't show bruising because he is already dead. Zimmerman pushes Trayvon off to the side which is why they found Trayvon face down with his hands under his chest.

Zimmerman was able to shoot so quickly because he had already disengaged the safety. He wasn't letting "this one" get away. Too many others already had.

By the time the police showed up, Zimmerman was walking around the body like a game hunter proud of what he bagged. He didn't feel remorse, but he didn't want to boast either. After leaving the police station, he went out and celebrated.

I suspect that was pretty close to what actually happened.

Right wingers are hoping this incident gives them license to hunt down any black man or child they want and have no fear of repercussion. They feel they are teaching "uppity" blacks to not get above their station. In their minds, they are actually hurting Obama somehow.

On a Scale from 10 (very intelligent) down to 0 (imbecilic to the point of tragedy), rderp's above quoted post rates his usual -5.

He's so uninterested in truth, his post are painfully stupid.

How long does it take you to walk 100 yards? Did he cover those 100 yards in a straight line?

Correct, so for some people to think that he should have covered that distance in such a little time doesn't seem plausible. He had every right to " ducked and dodged, shucked and weaved" , he didn't commit any crime in doing that. zimmerman tried to play "cop" and in doing so, he is responsible for Martin's death, in my opinion.

a) That is untrue.
b) That is irrelevant.

At the time he shot him, Zimmerman was in fear for his life. It was a justified shooting.

When you make baseless assumptions, you turn yourself into a spectacle. Which in turn becomes nothing more than comic relief for everyone else.
I'm not sure you're suggesting that I'm making baseless assumptions or not, but I'll repeat again, the testimonies given today and yesterday show Zimmerman to have lied about the extent of his injuries.

It's in his interest to portray himself as having a reasonable threat to his life, and not just embarrassed that he was losing a fist-fight to a 17 year old kid.

He has all the reason in the world to lie.

He had the balls to give testimony to Sean Hannity, he should have the balls to give testimony on trial and defend himself.

Tracy Martin said it was not his son screaming. Then he changed his mind. That is apparently proof of being a liar. He went on Anderson Cooper and other shows. He should have the balls to explain his change in story.
Interesting how you're bringing up the claim of someone who is NOT on trial.

How about using the words from the person who IS on trial?

Zimmerman: Screaming In 911 Call ?Doesn?t Even Sound Like Me? [Audio] | Axiom Amnesia

There is absolutely ZERO evidence of Zimmerman being the agressor. Do you understand that? Zero, Zilch, Nada. Not one iota of testimony supports the idea that Zimmerman attacked Travyon. There are no injuries on Trayvon other than the gun shot and the bruises to his knuckles from where he was attacking Zimmerman.

You are such a self-righteous freak. Check the timeline. The entire incident was 7 minutes long. Four of which was Zimmerman talking to the police. That gave Zimmerman 3 minutes to decide if he can handle a kid with a pack of Skittles or shoot.
Zimmerman is a trigger-happy pussy who went to a shouting match with a gun. Get real.

7:09:34 - 7:13:41 — George Zimmerman calls the Sanford Police Department (SPD) from his truck; total time of the call is 4 minutes 7 seconds.[15]

7:11:59 — In reply to the dispatcher's question, "Are you following him?" Zimmerman says, "Yes." Dispatcher states, "OK, we don't need you to do that." Zimmerman replies, "OK."

7:12:00 - 7:12:59 — The girl calls Martin again at some point during this minute.[16]

7:16:00 - 7:16:59 — Martin's call from the girl goes dead during this minute.[16][17]

Where is the evidence that GZ started confrontation? EVIDENCE! Not name calling and emotions. EVIDENCE! Not what you would have done. EVIDENCE!

Excuse me? What part of following someone in the dark with a loaded gun did you miss?

What part of the recorded audio of "...these fucking punks...these assholes always get away..." did you miss?

Charles Manson was convicted for life on far less circumstantial evidence than this.

The point that he never returned home can also indicate he was lying in wait to ambush Zimmerman after he broke off his pursuit. You really should stop spinning this. He had no right to attack Zimmerman, Phoenix. He had no right to beat his face in and beat his head into the ground. He had no right to threaten him.

I think Zimmerman had a warped mind. To him all blacks are criminals.

That's actually typical of the entire Republican party. This is why they were thrilled voting rights are being rolled back. And this is why they want Zimmerman to walk. It signals that they can go out and shoot any black man or child walking down the street and then plead that black person was suspicious which gives them cause to be afraid for their life.

Bless your black heart :lmao:

I'm not a Republican. I don't believe in "let him die" and I certainly don't kneel at the altar of the Church of the Heartless Bastard. And for sure, I would never, ever, chase down a teen ager and shoot him because I could.

Where is the evidence that GZ started confrontation? EVIDENCE! Not name calling and emotions. EVIDENCE! Not what you would have done. EVIDENCE!

Excuse me? What part of following someone in the dark with a loaded gun did you miss?

What part of the recorded audio of "...these fucking punks...these assholes always get away..." did you miss?

Charles Manson was convicted for life on far less circumstantial evidence than this.

Is walking in the dark with a loaded gun with a permit a crime in Florida?

a) That is untrue.
b) That is irrelevant.

At the time he shot him, Zimmerman was in fear for his life. It was a justified shooting.

That is certainly something he has claimed after the fact to cover his sorry ass, now isn't it?

Guy with the gun who just happens to be alive is the one to be believed, right? People brandishing bags of candy are the losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back