The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the laugh!!!! :lol: Oh, by the way the testimony of an expert refutes your assertion about the "beating and bashing". :)

Link? Are you saying there is proof that Martin did not have Zimmerman on the ground and was not physically assaulting him? Because that would change the nature of the case. If you have such information please share it.

"Jurors also heard Tuesday from Dr. Valerie Rao, a medical examiner in Jacksonville, Fla., who concluded after studying photos that Mr. Zimmerman’s injuries were “very insignificant” and “not life threatening,” and that scrapes on the back of his head could have come from just one strike against the sidewalk. "

So you have proof that in fact Zimmerman was on the ground and Martin in fact was on top of him. That would put anyone in fear of death. The severity of the injiuries is irrelevant here.
You have proven the defense's case.

Listen to some of you. Sick, twisted, and depraved individuals; craving the blood of a man to quench your hatred of him. Justice be damned. What if you were the one on trial today? Would you like someone deciding your fate based on pure emotion? Or would you rather be tried on facts? Some of you are helplessly simple minded. You are the paragon of ignorance! You mindless hypocrites! How can a person willfully succumb to this type of barbarism? What drives your sick mindsets? In out justice system you are supposed to be objective not reactive!

I've read a lot of people wanting justice - whatever the jury says that is but I haven't read anyone"craving blood". LOL

Maybe you could point that out?

No?

Didn't think so.

Willful barbarism is one man stalking and murdering a person who just happened to walk by him. You can twist that any way you want but that's the crux of it.

Oh see? You let your true colors out each time you post. How is the guy a barbarian for defending himself? Any facts supporting your contention? Can you show me where he "murdered" Martin? Can you show me where malice, ill will, or prior motive was established to accuse Zimmerman of murder? No you can't. You need to shut the fuck up and sit down. You twist everything, but in the end the truth ultimately prevails, not your opinions.

And don't feign ignorance. You want the man convicted before he has a fair trial. You convict him based on your opinions and not on the facts. You are liken to a vampire craving blood. Your depravity is barbarous. The crux of your argument is that Zimmerman is a cold blooded racist murderer. None of the testimony corroborates that. Can you prove otherwise?

Didn't think so.

Link? Are you saying there is proof that Martin did not have Zimmerman on the ground and was not physically assaulting him? Because that would change the nature of the case. If you have such information please share it.

"Jurors also heard Tuesday from Dr. Valerie Rao, a medical examiner in Jacksonville, Fla., who concluded after studying photos that Mr. Zimmerman’s injuries were “very insignificant” and “not life threatening,” and that scrapes on the back of his head could have come from just one strike against the sidewalk. "

The very same Valerie Rao who did this? Who contributed nothing significant to the case? You're taking her seriously?

Those are allegations. I didn't see where they stated that she wasn't qualified to do the job.

Question for you. Why did Zimmerman think Martin was "suspicious" in the first place? Now, be honest.

I am black, you are white. We both have on the same hoodie, who is "Suspicious" to Zimmerman?

BE HONEST. I am. He is going to walk. He knew exactly what to say after he killed an unarmed kid. Exactly what to say.

I gave this a lot of thought...because I definite can see where you are coming from...and I've formulated a two part answer.

You are probably not going to like either one, but I am being truthful and honest in my reply.

Part one...would Zimmerman have seen a white man in a hoodie under the same circumstances as he observed Trayvon as being suspicious?

Honestly, I don't know.

Not exactly the answer you were looking for, but it is the only one I can give.

Is there a possibility that Zimmerman, either consciously or unconsciously, whether because of media portrayal, or his own experiences, was predisposed to seeing one race as more likely to engage in criminal activity than another?

Yes, it's possible.

And if the FBI and police hate crime investigation had turned up a single indication that Zimmerman had made derogatory, discriminatory or racist remarks about blacks, I'd be right there with you.

But they didn't...

Not a single scrap of evidence was uncovered that indicated Zimmerman engaged in any form of racism or held any prejudice toward any person based on their race.

In fact, Zimmerman has both helped and defended the rights of blacks.

He protested the treatment of a black homeless man.

He had black friends who came to his defense.

He mentored black students.

And as most recently discovered, he called in a report about a black child because he was concerned about his safety.

Taken together, IMO, this evidence at a minimum demands that Zimmerman be given the benefit of the doubt.

-------------------------------

Part two...

Your claim is that Zimmerman only saw Martin's behavior as suspicious because he was black.

Aren't you engaging in the same prejudicial behavior that you and others are accusing Zimmerman of exhibiting in your accusation?

That there is no way Zimmerman could see beyond race when determining suspicious behavior because of his race?

That no white or hispanic can set race aside, but predicate suspicion based on the color of a man's skin.

------------------------

The bottom line is that Zimmerman deserves the benefit of the doubt.

It is possible that Zimmerman was just civic minded guy that didn't see race at all, trying to do his best to protect his community from crime.

That's my honest answer.

He has a black friend? Lololol

"ThEY always get away".

They, meaning punks. Punks, white, black, yellow, green, or purple.

Damn! Y'all went bike, I wanted to lose the duck (apparently ducks are ineffective), so I went Chevelle.
I need to go back bike so we all match.

Wait a minute here! I don't care who has a motorcycle in their avatar as long as you all realize that I was first.
I do have an alternate avi somewhere... Let's see... Yup here it is. What do you think?

No.

What IS the bike avie thing about? I am already missing my usual avie.

Funny your little list is comprised of all Lefties. Just because we disagree with your extremist views doesn't mean we don't listen to testimony.

Asshole.

Am I a leftie?
I support full gay rights, my background is Quaker since the 1600s in this country, support women's choice, legalization of weed and decriminalize all other drugs, oppose the wars and actively supported the civil rights movement in the 60s.
My family was active in the civil rights movement long before you were sucking on your mama's tit.
Am I leftie too?
Can I join your elitist club of lefties?

We were the only ones on your little list, what can I tell you? Actions speak louder than words..

So I am not in?
Damn.

Correct, so for some people to think that he should have covered that distance in such a little time doesn't seem plausible. He had every right to " ducked and dodged, shucked and weaved" , he didn't commit any crime in doing that. zimmerman tried to play "cop" and in doing so, he is responsible for Martin's death, in my opinion.

a) That is untrue.
b) That is irrelevant.

At the time he shot him, Zimmerman was in fear for his life. It was a justified shooting.

No it's not! zimmerman was the aggressor, not Martin. If zimmerman would have headed the advice of the dispatcher, none of this would have happened. I do think that the prosecutor's heart don't seem to be into it, they could have coached that one girl a LOT better. Calling zimmerman's friend to the stand seems questionable too. He may get acquited, but the FEds will step in and file additional civil rights charges against him.

Why are there only six jurors?

The Federal case was already investigated and no evidence of racism or civil rights violations were found.

FBI report: No evidence George Zimmerman is racist - CSMonitor.com

There will be no Federal case.

The very same Valerie Rao who did this? Who contributed nothing significant to the case? You're taking her seriously?

Those are allegations. I didn't see where they stated that she wasn't qualified to do the job.
It's irrelevant. Zimmerman sustained injuries from a physical attack by Martin. Anyone would have been fearful under those circumstances. Thus Zimmerman was justified in using deadly force.

Zona,

Why do you disbelieve Zimmerman? It's a bit closed minded of you to say the reason it sounds so much like he killed Martin in self-defense is because he took a class or knew exactly what to say. Have you considered that the reason it fits so perfectly with self-defense is because it WAS self-defense? I wasn't there but neither were you. Barring any glaring discrepancies in his story or the circumstances, I believe him. Why don't you?

George Zimmerman is white. This is Zona you are talking to.

What happened to the "Zimmerman is a racist" Fan Club?
Where is the proof of that?
Wait a minute, Zimmerman did tell a N joke in 1999 SO HE HAS TO BE A RACIST.
Convicted, 20 years to serve.

I am a bl k male. I do not want an armed cop wanna be Zimmerman followi.g me. You see I would immediately be suspect in his mind even though all I am doing is coming home from the store.

Damn, what country do.we.live in.

Honey, here's the thing....

There were several breakin's already and GZ was on some weird extra alert - his bad - that was a bad call.

I don't believe "all I'm doing is coming home from the store" is it. We haven't reached that point yet. That's an easy, ice tea, skittles allstar! thing that Crump concocted for the US Justice Department RACE CRIME investigation to spurt full out media/POTUS/attention.

There was a phone call to Miami going on, the kid had been in trouble - I'm not attacking the victim, it is what it is - he was having some trouble - he got sent up to dad because mom couldn't deal with the trouble and he was on the phone with the trouble when this happened. There was some badass young dumb and full of cum going on. That's the piece your missing. This wasn't Theo Huckstable (sorry couldn't think of anything else off the top) skipping home with his root beer soda to see Lassie.

There's some cockamamie covering up, Miami phone call showing off teen shit in there.

And theeennnnnn came the media and politics.

:clap2:

I'm out of rep again but soon as I can..I will give ya some greenies. Oh, and I have 2 more reds to hand out to someone extra sheshul, as well.

a) That is untrue.
b) That is irrelevant.

At the time he shot him, Zimmerman was in fear for his life. It was a justified shooting.

No it's not! zimmerman was the aggressor, not Martin. If zimmerman would have headed the advice of the dispatcher, none of this would have happened. I do think that the prosecutor's heart don't seem to be into it, they could have coached that one girl a LOT better. Calling zimmerman's friend to the stand seems questionable too. He may get acquited, but the FEds will step in and file additional civil rights charges against him.

The Federal case was already investigated and no evidence of racism or civil rights violations were found.

DAMN YOU!!!
I knew that already and was havin a blast FUNNIN with phoenix.
You ruined it!

a) That is untrue.
b) That is irrelevant.

This isn't fact base for these people. They just want Zimmerman to hang...On top of all this they can use this to take guns away. lol

At this point in the trial, any reasonable thinking adult should be able to honestly look at the perception that both individuals had of each other that night. A reasonable person should be able to do this and continue to keep their theory of the case in its totalitly in tact.

If you cannot do that, if you allow your privy to hindsight information now to establish an opinion of how it would have been that night without the benefit of such information, then you are not being real, you are showing an obvious bias, fully willing to give your established opinon the benefit of the doubt while dismissing the same benefit to the other side.

This is rampant in this forum from both sides...ask me...Ive been on both sides of the issue and frankly I still am. Both sides add, skip, speculate, makeup and refuse to even make a tiny attempt to rationalize the other side...nope they stick to their guns and their opinion and anything less makes them feel like a sell out...speculation and conjecture are the popular words. Theirs is evidence and reasonable and yours is conjecture and speculation...gimme a break...almost everything that comes out of GZs mouth that we didnt hear specifically in the 911 tape is specualtion, conjecture and hearsay with only one side being alive to tell it. Try to think for the dead guy for once and stop being so boring.

Am I a leftie?
I support full gay rights, my background is Quaker since the 1600s in this country, support women's choice, legalization of weed and decriminalize all other drugs, oppose the wars and actively supported the civil rights movement in the 60s.
My family was active in the civil rights movement long before you were sucking on your mama's tit.
Am I leftie too?
Can I join your elitist club of lefties?

We were the only ones on your little list, what can I tell you? Actions speak louder than words..

So I am not in?
Damn.

LOL, they kicked Zimmerman out of their club why would they let you in.

Sorry guys. Bikes just aren't my thang any more. I got over them when I put the bike boots up, left the spikey helmeted boyfriend, spit out the bugs from the putts we took, and turned all mellow. Hence...swapping out my avie that represents who I am now.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back