The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a difference between Hernandez and zimmerman that makes you think that there's some selective 'outrage'?

BOTH OF THEM ARE HISPANIC!!! THE PEOPLE THEY KILLED WERE BLACK!! One was a football star, and nobody cared. One is a neighborhood watch volunteer, and he's under more scrutiny than Fort Knox! Can you not see that you brain-dead oaf?! The hypocrisy is astounding! These two cases are nearly identical. But nobody is politicizing what Aaron Hernandez did.

Why no outrage, liberal?
LOL, emo! What 'hypocrisy' are you referring to? :lol:

Have you been watching the news? Or have you had your head shoved up your backside for the past two weeks?

Aaron Hernandez charged with murder

Aaron Hernandez (Hispanic, Tight End for the New England Patriots football team) kills Odin Lloyd (a black man) in cold blood. No mention of him being a racist from liberals.

George Zimmerman (Hispanic, Neighborhood Watch Volunteer for the Retreat at Twin Lakes Community) kills 17 year old Trayvon Martin in self-defense. The entire Democratic Party and African American Caucus are lit ablaze with a self-indignant furor. "A WHITE MAN KILLED A 17 YEAR OLD BLACK KID!! HE'S RACIST!! ARREST HIM! HE HUNTED THAT BOY DOWN LIKE A DOG AND SLAUGHTERED HIM!! ARREST ARREST! If I had a son he'd look like Trayvon!"

See? Well of course not, you are blind as a bat.

You have an eye witness with Martin on top "pounding" Zimmerman and we have posters here THAT REFUSE to lend any credibility to that witness WHATSOEVER.
Marc, Phoenix, Sarah and others TOTALLY IGNORE that witness testimony.
Because they are biased, unobjective citizens with their heads in the sand.
Martin was black and dead and Zimmerman is white and whitey has to pay.
That is what this boils down to.
And it makes me sick that many are still so blind and will NOT LOOK at EYE WITNESS testimony.
They were rolling around on the grass during the fight.
At one point, Zimmerman was on top, at another Trayvon.
They were fighting, we know that.
So what!?!?

You are making it up as you go Marc.

Show us where there is ANY testimony that they were rolling around and Zimmerman WAS EVER on top of Martin.
Where is it?
Under your scenario either of them could have pulled a gun and shot the other and under Florida Law NOT GUILTY of murder.
That is using your scenario.
Remember when the defense asked the star witness..."What does wet grass sound like?"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO0ZWxNlIsY]What does wet grass sound like? Zimmerman Trial - YouTube[/ame]

They were rolling around on the grass during the fight.
At one point, Zimmerman was on top, at another Trayvon.
They were fighting, we know that.
So what!?!?

You are making it up as you go Marc.

Show us where there is ANY testimony that they were rolling around and Zimmerman WAS EVER on top of Martin.
Where is it?
Under your scenario either of them could have pulled a gun and shot the other and under Florida Law NOT GUILTY of murder.
That is using your scenario.
Remember when the defense asked the star witness..."What does wet grass sound like?"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO0ZWxNlIsY]What does wet grass sound like? Zimmerman Trial - YouTube[/ame]

Remember, nobody knows what grass "sounds like." But we all know what your bullshit sounds like. Get that shit outta here. Roflolol :lol:

Last edited:
Interesting witness today in Dr. Rao. I was reading some comments at a newspaper website and someone was saying that Dr. Rao is under investigation by the state of Florida.

Pretty major charges.

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Action News has uncovered some major allegations inside the Medical Examiners Office.

They all center on Dr. Valerie Rao. She was appointed by the governor in 2011. But in a letter we obtained from the Mayor's Office to the state Medical Examiners Commission, the city claims employees have seen Rao using the autopsy sink to wash her feet, use her bare hands to perform procedures, even demand unnecessary autopsies to raise the bottom line.

The accusations don't stop there.

"We want the best ME possible and we've received numerous indications of issues," said the mayor's spokesman, Dave Decamp.

Decamp says there are complaints like from employees, claiming bullying and a hostile environment. "We are taking steps to improve the office, from structure to improving function," said Decamp.

Medical examiner under fire|Action News - Jacksonville News, Weather & Sports - ActionNewsJax.com

Interesting witness today in Dr. Rao. I was reading some comments at a newspaper website and someone was saying that Dr. Rao is under investigation by the state of Florida. So I did some digging.

Pretty major charges.

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Action News has uncovered some major allegations inside the Medical Examiners Office.

They all center on Dr. Valerie Rao. She was appointed by the governor in 2011. But in a letter we obtained from the Mayor's Office to the state Medical Examiners Commission, the city claims employees have seen Rao using the autopsy sink to wash her feet, use her bare hands to perform procedures, even demand unnecessary autopsies to raise the bottom line.

The accusations don't stop there.

"We want the best ME possible and we've received numerous indications of issues," said the mayor's spokesman, Dave Decamp.

Decamp says there are complaints like from employees, claiming bullying and a hostile environment. "We are taking steps to improve the office, from structure to improving function," said Decamp.

Medical examiner under fire|Action News - Jacksonville News, Weather & Sports - ActionNewsJax.com

Last edited:
Yep, Martin tried to avoid him and zimmerman repeatedly followed him that night.

That's the saddest part of this. Zimmerman SAID Martin had run away from him and he had to hunt him down a second time.

I wish they'd put him on the stand because he has lied and changed his story several times. But, that's also why they won't.

Martin's girl friend testified on this and confirms completely that Trayvon told her he had lost Zimmerman at one point.
Sorry this ain't working out for you.

EXACTLY.

Trayvon had gotten away from Zimmerman and Zimmerman hunted him down a second time.

At this point in the trial, any reasonable thinking adult should be able to honestly look at the perception that both individuals had of each other that night. A reasonable person should be able to do this and continue to keep their theory of the case in its totalitly in tact.

If you cannot do that, if you allow your privy to hindsight information now to establish an opinion of how it would have been that night without the benefit of such information, then you are not being real, you are showing an obvious bias, fully willing to give your established opinon the benefit of the doubt while dismissing the same benefit to the other side.

This is rampant in this forum from both sides...ask me...Ive been on both sides of the issue and frankly I still am. Both sides add, skip, speculate, makeup and refuse to even make a tiny attempt to rationalize the other side...nope they stick to their guns and their opinion and anything less makes them feel like a sell out...speculation and conjecture are the popular words. Theirs is evidence and reasonable and yours is conjecture and speculation...gimme a break...almost everything that comes out of GZs mouth that we didnt hear specifically in the 911 tape is specualtion, conjecture and hearsay with only one side being alive to tell it. Try to think for the dead guy for once and stop being so boring.
Want me to make up a theory for GZ's case? I promise it won't be boring.

GZ says TM was smothering him just before he shot TM. Yet there is no DNA evidence of that, and the audio supposedly had GZ screaming just before the shot. How do you scream while you are being smothered to death? I don't get it and the investigator did not get it either:

4:06 p.m. ET: “I can’t pinpoint where you were smothered, that’s the problem I’m having,” said Serino. "We don’t hear him at all either. Is he being quiet? Is he whispering? Is he calm?"

:lol: You dream up a stupid theory & now you are an DNA expert? :cuckoo:

Serino said he believed Zimmerman, case closed!

bad deflection attempt... where's the meds, the calls of racism, the negging?

The dna evidence was provided earlier in the trial... the proposal is just as probable as Zimmerman's story. Serino said he's either telling the truth or a pathological liar. We now know for sure that GZ is in fact a pathological liar.

:cuckoo: More stupid lies pulled from you retard ass :cuckoo:

The DNA expert said that Trayvon DNA would not necessarily be on the gun or holster if he grabbed it. She said it in no way proved TM did not touch the gun or holster.

Not sure what the motorcycle avie thing is about...but I thought I would join in the party. Like my new look?

Where's your bike?

25 decided he wanted to be taken seriously so he changed his avatar to a Harley. Not one he actually know how to ride, but a Harley just the same.

I've tried to tell him that the avatar isn't what causes a man to be taken seriously, but well, you know 25...

That's the saddest part of this. Zimmerman SAID Martin had run away from him and he had to hunt him down a second time.

I wish they'd put him on the stand because he has lied and changed his story several times. But, that's also why they won't.

Martin's girl friend testified on this and confirms completely that Trayvon told her he had lost Zimmerman at one point.

EXACTLY.

Trayvon had gotten away from Zimmerman and Zimmerman hunted him down a second time.

NO evidence of that. The opposite. Trayvon suddenly appeared in front of Zimmerman, who was walking back to his car.

EXACTLY.

Huh? Where did you get that? Trayvon never went home, he laid in wait for Zimmerman as he was heading back to his vehicle. He ambushed Zimmerman. Now I can prove that, you cannot prove your little assumption.

At this point in the trial, any reasonable thinking adult should be able to honestly look at the perception that both individuals had of each other that night. A reasonable person should be able to do this and continue to keep their theory of the case in its totalitly in tact.

If you cannot do that, if you allow your privy to hindsight information now to establish an opinion of how it would have been that night without the benefit of such information, then you are not being real, you are showing an obvious bias, fully willing to give your established opinon the benefit of the doubt while dismissing the same benefit to the other side.

This is rampant in this forum from both sides...ask me...Ive been on both sides of the issue and frankly I still am. Both sides add, skip, speculate, makeup and refuse to even make a tiny attempt to rationalize the other side...nope they stick to their guns and their opinion and anything less makes them feel like a sell out...speculation and conjecture are the popular words. Theirs is evidence and reasonable and yours is conjecture and speculation...gimme a break...almost everything that comes out of GZs mouth that we didnt hear specifically in the 911 tape is specualtion, conjecture and hearsay with only one side being alive to tell it. Try to think for the dead guy for once and stop being so boring.
Want me to make up a theory for GZ's case? I promise it won't be boring.

lol..shoot...i have.

I wonder how some people with such a cavalier attitude like the above would react if their child was killed by a "bad neighborhood watch leader"?

I keep my kid out of the neighbor's windows and doesn't get suspended for having weed in school.
I keep my kid out of the neighbor's windows...
This hasn't been established as fact. Just more lies from the killer, George Zimmerman.

and doesn't get suspended for having weed in school.
WTF does this have to do with the case?

Shall we bring up the wife-beating, cop-fighting Zimmerman's past as well?

Sure. Show us the convictions for those.

The very same Valerie Rao who did this? Who contributed nothing significant to the case? You're taking her seriously?

Those are allegations. I didn't see where they stated that she wasn't qualified to do the job.
It's irrelevant. Zimmerman sustained injuries from a physical attack by Martin. Anyone would have been fearful under those circumstances. Thus Zimmerman was justified in using deadly force.

Her credibility should be everything here. She did nothing but render an opinion to the court. She was appointed by the same woman who trumped up 2nd Degree charges against Zimmerman in the first place! That is a conflict of interest.

Not sure what the motorcycle avie thing is about...but I thought I would join in the party. Like my new look?

Where's your bike?

25 decided he wanted to be taken seriously so he changed his avatar to a Harley. Not one he actually know how to ride, but a Harley just the same.

I've tried to tell him that the avatar isn't what causes a man to be taken seriously, but well, you know 25...

Dude, seriously? still talking about me in here...geez I let it go...i come back to this? My harley pic..go to my album you fool...that pic has been uploaded for weeks...i also used in other forum most recently the forum "we" came from so get off your "im the only that can have a picture of my bike kick"...i have no idea what your obsession is with my pic, but you seem unable to let it go...its just a pic, dude...move on.

What is your question about my damn bike and then I have a question for you...go aheadl..lets get this over with.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back