The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BOTH OF THEM ARE HISPANIC!!! THE PEOPLE THEY KILLED WERE BLACK!! One was a football star, and nobody cared. One is a neighborhood watch volunteer, and he's under more scrutiny than Fort Knox! Can you not see that you brain-dead oaf?! The hypocrisy is astounding! These two cases are nearly identical. But nobody is politicizing what Aaron Hernandez did.

Why no outrage, liberal?
LOL, emo! What 'hypocrisy' are you referring to? :lol:

Have you been watching the news? Or have you had your head shoved up your backside for the past two weeks?

Aaron Hernandez charged with murder

Aaron Hernandez (Hispanic, Tight End for the New England Patriots football team) kills Odin Lloyd (a black man) in cold blood. No mention of him being a racist from liberals.

George Zimmerman (Hispanic, Neighborhood Watch Volunteer for the Retreat at Twin Lakes Community) kills 17 year old Trayvon Martin in self-defense. The entire Democratic Party and African American Caucus are lit ablaze with a self-indignant furor. "A WHITE MAN KILLED A 17 YEAR OLD BLACK KID!! HE'S RACIST!! ARREST HIM! HE HUNTED THAT BOY DOWN LIKE A DOG AND SLAUGHTERED HIM!! ARREST ARREST! If I had a son he'd look like Trayvon!"

See? Well of course not, you are blind as a bat.
Why don't you think that "The Liberals" and "the Blacks" aren't calling Hernandez racist?

What Detective Serino said IS SPECULATION ONLY.
"ill will" testimony from a 3rd party IS NOT a "necessary component in a 2nd degree murder case". You have to have DIRECT evidence of that.
The 911 dispatcher testified "we never give orders or commands as that would make us liable"
Yes, you are a dumb ass.

No, you are the dumb ass who is trying to twist things around. Was that Third party testimony thrown out? See, they can use the tape and the testimony regarding the expletives that zimmerman was using to use demonstrate his "ill will". "To win a conviction for second-degree murder, the prosecution must convince jurors that Zimmerman acted with "ill will, hatred, spite or an evil intent," and "an indifference to human life," according to Florida jury instructions."

In the first question of re-cross the same officer was asked did my client sound like he meant ill will, hatred, spite or any kind of malice when he said fuckers or assholes. His answer was no I don't believe he did. The jury hears both sides of the case not just one.

Start at 45:00 if you need a refresher.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, emo! What 'hypocrisy' are you referring to? :lol:

Have you been watching the news? Or have you had your head shoved up your backside for the past two weeks?

Aaron Hernandez (Hispanic, Tight End for the New England Patriots football team) kills Odin Lloyd (a black man) in cold blood. No mention of him being a racist from liberals.

George Zimmerman (Hispanic, Neighborhood Watch Volunteer for the Retreat at Twin Lakes Community) kills 17 year old Trayvon Martin in self-defense. The entire Democratic Party and African American Caucus are lit ablaze with a self-indignant furor. "A WHITE MAN KILLED A 17 YEAR OLD BLACK KID!! HE'S RACIST!! ARREST HIM! HE HUNTED THAT BOY DOWN LIKE A DOG AND SLAUGHTERED HIM!! ARREST ARREST! If I had a son he'd look like Trayvon!"

Why don't you think that "The Liberals" and "the Blacks" aren't calling Hernandez racist?

I was hoping you'd tell me that, liberal!

Martin's girl friend testified on this and confirms completely that Trayvon told her he had lost Zimmerman at one point.
Sorry this ain't working out for you.

EXACTLY.

Trayvon had gotten away from Zimmerman and Zimmerman hunted him down a second time.

NO evidence of that. The opposite. Trayvon suddenly appeared in front of Zimmerman, who was walking back to his car.

Where's the evidence of that?

Interesting witness today in Dr. Rao. I was reading some comments at a newspaper website and someone was saying that Dr. Rao is under investigation by the state of Florida.

Pretty major charges.

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Action News has uncovered some major allegations inside the Medical Examiners Office.

They all center on Dr. Valerie Rao. She was appointed by the governor in 2011. But in a letter we obtained from the Mayor's Office to the state Medical Examiners Commission, the city claims employees have seen Rao using the autopsy sink to wash her feet, use her bare hands to perform procedures, even demand unnecessary autopsies to raise the bottom line.

The accusations don't stop there.

"We want the best ME possible and we've received numerous indications of issues," said the mayor's spokesman, Dave Decamp.

Decamp says there are complaints like from employees, claiming bullying and a hostile environment. "We are taking steps to improve the office, from structure to improving function," said Decamp.

Medical examiner under fire|Action News - Jacksonville News, Weather & Sports - ActionNewsJax.com

Good find TD.

Did any of that come up in cross examination?

no

it was unexpected that she was to testify

the state made it un workable for the defense to depose her

prior to trial

she never did the autopsy

bad deflection attempt... where's the meds, the calls of racism, the negging?

The dna evidence was provided earlier in the trial... the proposal is just as probable as Zimmerman's story. Serino said he's either telling the truth or a pathological liar. We now know for sure that GZ is in fact a pathological liar.

:cuckoo: More stupid lies pulled from you retard ass :cuckoo:

The DNA expert said that Trayvon DNA would not necessarily be on the gun or holster if he grabbed it. She said it in no way proved TM did not touch the gun or holster.
What does the lack of DNA on the gun and holster have to do with whether or not GZ is lying about Trayvon smothering GZ by covering his bloody nose and mouth with his hands just before he shot Trayvon? Are you saying the holster was in GZ's mouth? Huh?

If we are to believe that it was GZ on the bottom yelling for help...which I do...then it makes sense that Trayvon would be using his hands to cover the mouth in an attempt to quiet the person yelling for help. I Believe he tried to cover his mouth.

How is going on national tv... Saying you did it perfect, was gods plan, would do nothing different, not bragging?

He simply said that he feels he did what he had to do. He never said he was happy he shot Martin. You likely wouldn't be able to grasp the God's plan part, but Christians feel that things that happen to them that are beyond their control are preordained by their higher power. He didn't make a judgment, he basically said Que Sera Sera.

I grasp it.. but I don't believe that can be used as an excuse. I believe God gave us free will. I don't believe killing this boy was the christian thing to do.

I don't either, but I don't believe that allowing a kid to beat you to death is particularly Christian, either. Zimmerman had in his possession, a tool he could use to save his life. In stead of shooting as soon as he was hit in the nose, he tried to escape, (scooting around) called for help and when the only person that could have actually done anything to stop Martin's assault, turned his back deciding to call 911 instead of coming to his aid, he did what he felt he had to do in order to save his life.
I'd be on the opposite side of this argument if Martin had punched Zimmerman and Zimmerman shot him from a standing position.
I believe Zimmerman was in fear for his life due to an unprovoked attack on his person that he could reasonable expect would conclude with him being dead or gravely injured.

Those are allegations. I didn't see where they stated that she wasn't qualified to do the job.
It's irrelevant. Zimmerman sustained injuries from a physical attack by Martin. Anyone would have been fearful under those circumstances. Thus Zimmerman was justified in using deadly force.

Who initiated the attack?

It doesn't matter. I will bet you Travon did cause Kids today have no respect but it doesn't matter. What matters is did Zimmerman feel his life in danger and I would say having a 6 foot thug beating on you would make you feel your life was in danger.

It's irrelevant. Zimmerman sustained injuries from a physical attack by Martin. Anyone would have been fearful under those circumstances. Thus Zimmerman was justified in using deadly force.

Martin. Prove Zimmerman started the fight. How does Zimmerman go from retreating, to a fight in zero seconds flat? He was ambushed. All you have is your emotion.

Prove Martin started the fight, prove Zimmerman was ambushed.

I was hoping you'd tell me that, liberal!

You seem so 'outraged' about it, you called it "hypocrisy so surely you must have a reason why you thinks it's "hypocritical".

Martin. Prove Zimmerman started the fight. How does Zimmerman go from retreating, to a fight in zero seconds flat? He was ambushed. All you have is your emotion.

Prove Martin started the fight, prove Zimmerman was ambushed.

That is the thing I believe a lot of people are missing. The defense doesn't have to prove that anything happened at all. The state has to prove that Martin didn't start the fight. The state has to prove Zimmerman wasn't ambushed. Welcome to America, just in case you commit a crime I would like you to know that you are innocent until proven guilty. Check out your definition of a liberal below your post. Believe it or not, it is all covered there.

Last edited:
Interesting witness today in Dr. Rao. I was reading some comments at a newspaper website and someone was saying that Dr. Rao is under investigation by the state of Florida.

Pretty major charges.

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Action News has uncovered some major allegations inside the Medical Examiners Office.

They all center on Dr. Valerie Rao. She was appointed by the governor in 2011. But in a letter we obtained from the Mayor's Office to the state Medical Examiners Commission, the city claims employees have seen Rao using the autopsy sink to wash her feet, use her bare hands to perform procedures, even demand unnecessary autopsies to raise the bottom line.

The accusations don't stop there.

"We want the best ME possible and we've received numerous indications of issues," said the mayor's spokesman, Dave Decamp.

Decamp says there are complaints like from employees, claiming bullying and a hostile environment. "We are taking steps to improve the office, from structure to improving function," said Decamp.

Medical examiner under fire|Action News - Jacksonville News, Weather & Sports - ActionNewsJax.com

Good find TD.

Did any of that come up in cross examination?

no

it was unexpected that she was to testify

the state made it un workable for the defense to depose her

prior to trial

she never did the autopsy

you forgot to say stop.

angela corey appointed special prosecutor by gov
stop
appointed Rao as ME
stop
prior to gov permanently appointing her too
send

So, here's another political bs in the middle of this. The Angela/Rick Scott/Rao crowd. Rao doesn't do the autopsy, reads the reports and is a "cut expert" takes the stand.

Why doesn't the person that did the autopsy take the stand rather than the report reader slash BFF slash cut expert?

WUT????????

He simply said that he feels he did what he had to do. He never said he was happy he shot Martin. You likely wouldn't be able to grasp the God's plan part, but Christians feel that things that happen to them that are beyond their control are preordained by their higher power. He didn't make a judgment, he basically said Que Sera Sera.

I grasp it.. but I don't believe that can be used as an excuse. I believe God gave us free will. I don't believe killing this boy was the christian thing to do.

I don't either, but I don't believe that allowing a kid to beat you to death is particularly Christian, either. Zimmerman had in his possession, a tool he could use to save his life. In stead of shooting as soon as he was hit in the nose, he tried to escape, (scooting around) called for help and when the only person that could have actually done anything to stop Martin's assault, turned his back deciding to call 911 instead of coming to his aid, he did what he felt he had to do in order to save his life.
I'd be on the opposite side of this argument if Martin had punched Zimmerman and Zimmerman shot him from a standing position.
I believe Zimmerman was in fear for his life due to an unprovoked attack on his person that he could reasonable expect would conclude with him being dead or gravely injured.

When you are in a fight and are on the other end of a full mount in the dark and rain...you are scared more than anything else...he shot because he was more than likely scared, hurting. I think he embellished the "im gonna kill you" stuff.

He also tells his friend in their personal talk that the gun was grabbed...yet the next day from the incident and in interrogation he describes trayvons hand as only sliding down his side in that direction. GZ in this case is most likely trying to make the case for pulling his gun in a fist fight...and that is to tell everyone that the gun was gonna get pulled on him.

Thats my opinion. conjecture? sure. GZs words? hearsay...I dont have to take them literally.

Last edited:
:cuckoo: More stupid lies pulled from you retard ass :cuckoo:

The DNA expert said that Trayvon DNA would not necessarily be on the gun or holster if he grabbed it. She said it in no way proved TM did not touch the gun or holster.
What does the lack of DNA on the gun and holster have to do with whether or not GZ is lying about Trayvon smothering GZ by covering his bloody nose and mouth with his hands just before he shot Trayvon? Are you saying the holster was in GZ's mouth? Huh?

If we are to believe that it was GZ on the bottom yelling for help...which I do...then it makes sense that Trayvon would be using his hands to cover the mouth in an attempt to quiet the person yelling for help. I Believe he tried to cover his mouth.

Then why no blood on TM's hands? Then why did the screaming continue? GZ says smothered could not breathe.. which is it GZ was the one screaming right up to the bang or GZ was the one that could not breathe right up to the bang... I figured this was your smoking gun from last night was giving you the chance to pop whatever your point was. If I can make up a believable story for GZ I'll do it in the morning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back