The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is someone going to slap her for setting 20 year SYG example of Marissa Alexander?

We need a political thread.

Not sure what the motorcycle avie thing is about...but I thought I would join in the party. Like my new look?

Where's your bike?

25 decided he wanted to be taken seriously so he changed his avatar to a Harley. Not one he actually know how to ride, but a Harley just the same.

I've tried to tell him that the avatar isn't what causes a man to be taken seriously, but well, you know 25...

Dude, seriously? still talking about me in here...geez I let it go...i come back to this? My harley pic..go to my album you fool...that pic has been uploaded for weeks...i also used in other forum most recently the forum "we" came from so get off your "im the only that can have a picture of my bike kick"...i have no idea what your obsession is with my pic, but you seem unable to let it go...its just a pic, dude...move on.

What is your question about my damn bike and then I have a question for you...go aheadl..lets get this over with.
I have no questions for you other than I'm still waiting for your smoking gun.

By now, you know that your "You don't have the mental capacity" claim is bullshit, so put up or shut up.

Interesting witness today in Dr. Rao. I was reading some comments at a newspaper website and someone was saying that Dr. Rao is under investigation by the state of Florida. So I did some digging.

Pretty major charges.

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Action News has uncovered some major allegations inside the Medical Examiners Office.

They all center on Dr. Valerie Rao. She was appointed by the governor in 2011. But in a letter we obtained from the Mayor's Office to the state Medical Examiners Commission, the city claims employees have seen Rao using the autopsy sink to wash her feet, use her bare hands to perform procedures, even demand unnecessary autopsies to raise the bottom line.

The accusations don't stop there.

"We want the best ME possible and we've received numerous indications of issues," said the mayor's spokesman, Dave Decamp.

Decamp says there are complaints like from employees, claiming bullying and a hostile environment. "We are taking steps to improve the office, from structure to improving function," said Decamp.

Medical examiner under fire|Action News - Jacksonville News, Weather & Sports - ActionNewsJax.com

That bears repeating! :D

im pretty sure the jury viewed her performance as just that a paid actor

they are sitting there wondering why hasnt the state called in the Dr

who did the autopsy

why are all these other witnesses able to see all the injuries to zims head

but she cant

what is the state hiding

Interesting witness today in Dr. Rao. I was reading some comments at a newspaper website and someone was saying that Dr. Rao is under investigation by the state of Florida. So I did some digging.

Pretty major charges.

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Action News has uncovered some major allegations inside the Medical Examiners Office.

They all center on Dr. Valerie Rao. She was appointed by the governor in 2011. But in a letter we obtained from the Mayor's Office to the state Medical Examiners Commission, the city claims employees have seen Rao using the autopsy sink to wash her feet, use her bare hands to perform procedures, even demand unnecessary autopsies to raise the bottom line.

"We want the best ME possible and we've received numerous indications of issues," said the mayor's spokesman, Dave Decamp.

Decamp says there are complaints like from employees, claiming bullying and a hostile environment. "We are taking steps to improve the office, from structure to improving function," said Decamp.

Medical examiner under fire|Action News - Jacksonville News, Weather & Sports - ActionNewsJax.com

who did the autopsy

but she cant

what is the state hiding

LOL

That's a loaded question.

Easier to answer "what is the state not hiding".

The Feds were smart enough to close the thing a month after and get the hell out of dodge.

omg...this is just getting crazier and crazier. The prosecution are idiots.

I think it is time to let George go home now. No punishment. Too much tampering going on.

Where's your bike?

25 decided he wanted to be taken seriously so he changed his avatar to a Harley. Not one he actually know how to ride, but a Harley just the same.

I've tried to tell him that the avatar isn't what causes a man to be taken seriously, but well, you know 25...

Dude, seriously? still talking about me in here...geez I let it go...i come back to this? My harley pic..go to my album you fool...that pic has been uploaded for weeks...i also used in other forum most recently the forum "we" came from so get off your "im the only that can have a picture of my bike kick"...i have no idea what your obsession is with my pic, but you seem unable to let it go...its just a pic, dude...move on.

What is your question about my damn bike and then I have a question for you...go aheadl..lets get this over with.

By now, you know that your "You don't have the mental capacity" claim is bullshit, so put up or shut up.

You seem to when im not here...i already told you, you get no smoking gun...you are unable to think objectively...this much is quite obvious. You failed the test.

I have no interest in trying to explain something so easy to the guy riding the short yellow bus...sorry.

omg...this is just getting crazier and crazier. The prosecution are idiots.

I think it is time to let George go home now. No punishment. Too much tampering going on.

They're idiots at best. Something else if it's not that.

Pretty major charges.

who did the autopsy

but she cant

what is the state hiding

A backfired plan to make brownie points arresting someone to appease Sharpton and Jackson, maybe? Which is in essence...dealing with threats of riots vs arresting someone the local cops didn't think should be arrested? Which is why one has been demoted? And why they get witnesses up there that are idiots or morons or being sued themselves...all because they were told to file charges OR ELSE?

Just guessing.

We - I said from the beginning this is not a fair trial just from POTUS/Al/Spike/Jesse/Angela/Governor/FBI/race/myfingersaretired/all that/everyone in Seminole knowing - no way to get a jury.

And I never could have guessed how much more to add to that unfair trial list.

Come. On. Jury.

We were typing at the same time, Earnie. I came to the same conclusion.

Now what is the word I am struggling for? Dammit, I hate when this happens. Not espionage...its....its....cover ups? No....dammit!

Zimmerman was the scapegoat.

Pretty major charges.

who did the autopsy

but she cant

what is the state hiding

Will (or can?) the defense call the ME?

We were typing at the same time, Earnie. I came to the same conclusion.

Now what is the word I am struggling for? Dammit, I hate when this happens. Not espionage...its....its....cover ups? No....dammit!

Zimmerman was the scapegoat.

Politics.

;-)

he was demoted

What the hell for???

For insisting that there was no reason to arrest Zimmerman, I'd bet.

6/26/12
The lead Sanford police investigator in the Trayvon Martin shooting was transferred Tuesday from detective work to being a simple street cop, the department confirmed.

Chris Serino had asked for the change, the department said.

He will become a uniform patrol officer and work the night shift,

Trayvon Martin Investigator Serino: Lead police investigator in Trayvon shooting reassigned - Orlando Sentinel

That's why the Feds ran like hell with Crump's DD story and closed the investigation after they looked into it.

You seem to when im not here...i already told you, you get no smoking gun...you are unable to think objectively...this much is quite obvious. You failed the test.

I have no interest in trying to explain something so easy to the guy riding the short yellow bus...sorry.

Like I've told you several times. I'm willing to put my intellect up against yours any day of the week. You never seem to respond.

What the hell for???

For insisting that there was no reason to arrest Zimmerman, I'd bet.

6/26/12
The lead Sanford police investigator in the Trayvon Martin shooting was transferred Tuesday from detective work to being a simple street cop, the department confirmed.

Chris Serino had asked for the change, the department said.

He will become a uniform patrol officer and work the night shift,

Trayvon Martin Investigator Serino: Lead police investigator in Trayvon shooting reassigned - Orlando Sentinel

Um. Just asking.

Who asks to not be a detective and go back to nights on the street?

I thought the career move was to get off the street to detective.

Maybe I'm just an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back