The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who initiated the attack?

Martin. Prove Zimmerman started the fight. How does Zimmerman go from retreating, to a fight in zero seconds flat? He was ambushed. All you have is your emotion.

Prove Martin started the fight, prove Zimmerman was ambushed.

Don't you find it the least bit odd that Martin was circling Zimmerman's truck before he left towards the crime scene? Don't you find it odd that just as Zimmerman broke off his pursuit to head back to his vehicle, he is suddenly attacked?

Martin: "You have a problem?"

Zimmerman: "No I don't have a problem"

Martin: "We'll you do now!" (Punches Zimmerman in the face, initiates scuffle)

And did John Good's testimony mean nothing to you? He identified Martin as the aggressor, as the one on top doing the damage! Please, go to bed, you need the rest. I don't know how much more abuse you can take!

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I could write a novel on it at this point. And we haven't even reached the other side.

Why don't you think that "The Liberals" and "the Blacks" aren't calling Hernandez racist?

I was hoping you'd tell me that, liberal!

You seem so 'outraged' about it, you called it "hypocrisy so surely you must have a reason why you thinks it's "hypocritical".

You aren't answering the question. You are beating around the bush and playing coy. If you cannot see the parallels you are willfully ignorant.

Hypocritical: As in there were two black people killed by two Hispanic men, one gets skewered by the media and the national politisphere, the other gets no attention from them whatsoever.

See? Or are you still blind as a bat?

Good find TD.

Did any of that come up in cross examination?

no

it was unexpected that she was to testify

the state made it un workable for the defense to depose her

prior to trial

she never did the autopsy

you forgot to say stop.

angela corey appointed special prosecutor by gov
stop
appointed Rao as ME
stop
prior to gov permanently appointing her too
send

So, here's another political bs in the middle of this. The Angela/Rick Scott/Rao crowd. Rao doesn't do the autopsy, reads the reports and is a "cut expert" takes the stand.

Why doesn't the person that did the autopsy take the stand rather than the report reader slash BFF slash cut expert?

WUT????????

because the state could not get the real one to say what they wanted them too

speaking of corey has been indicted by citizens grand jury

over the alleged falsification of the arrest warrant and complaint

Martin. Prove Zimmerman started the fight. How does Zimmerman go from retreating, to a fight in zero seconds flat? He was ambushed. All you have is your emotion.

Don't you find it the least bit odd that Martin was circling Zimmerman's truck before he left towards the crime scene? Don't you find it odd that just as Zimmerman broke off his pursuit to head back to his vehicle, he is suddenly attacked?

And did John Good's testimony mean nothing to you? He identified Martin as the aggressor, as the one on top doing the damage! Please, go to bed, you need the rest. I don't know how much more abuse you can take!

Who witnessed Martin "circling around the truck", was that on tape? There was a witness to Martin initiating the conflict? Just because Martin got the better of it doesn't mean that he initiated it and was the 'aggressor'.

Where's the evidence of that?

The fact he never made it back to his car. :eek:

That's speculation on your part. Just because he didn't "make it back to his car" doesn't mean that Travon suddenly appeared, maybe zimmerman found him and the struggle began.

Zimmerman lost him. So, that means he never found him to begin with.

"I don't know where this kid is...(breathes heavily) He ran." Zimmerman is heard saying on the 911 call.

Strangely enough, shortly after that the fight started. Ambush. It's easy once you have all the facts and testimony.

What does the lack of DNA on the gun and holster have to do with whether or not GZ is lying about Trayvon smothering GZ by covering his bloody nose and mouth with his hands just before he shot Trayvon? Are you saying the holster was in GZ's mouth? Huh?

If we are to believe that it was GZ on the bottom yelling for help...which I do...then it makes sense that Trayvon would be using his hands to cover the mouth in an attempt to quiet the person yelling for help. I Believe he tried to cover his mouth.

Then why no blood on TM's hands? Then why did the screaming continue? GZ says smothered could not breathe.. which is it GZ was the one screaming right up to the bang or GZ was the one that could not breathe right up to the bang... I figured this was your smoking gun from last night was giving you the chance to pop whatever your point was. If I can make up a believable story for GZ I'll do it in the morning.

Why did it continue? Good question...its not easy to keep both hands over someones mouth when they are squirming defensively underneath and probably having trouble breathing...it was probably done for just a brief time...maybe only a couple of seconds...GZ does not describe as some ongoing minute long suffocation...just says that he put his hands over his mouth to try to quiet him...it wasnt a long event...very brief and just another part of the struggle.

There was testimony that having your nose broke and laying on the ground could cause the blood to retreat backwards toward the the throat or the back of the nostrils...kind of like holding a glass of water level (laying down) and then pouring it out (when he stands up).

Who witnessed Martin "circling around the truck", was that on tape? There was a witness to Martin initiating the conflict? Just because Martin got the better of it doesn't mean that he initiated it and was the 'aggressor'.

again watch the trial or shut the fuck up.

I was hoping you'd tell me that, liberal!

You seem so 'outraged' about it, you called it "hypocrisy so surely you must have a reason why you thinks it's "hypocritical".

You aren't answering the question. You are beating around the bush and playing coy. If you cannot see the parallels you are willfully ignorant.

Hypocritical: As in there were two black people killed by two Hispanic men, one gets skewered by the media and the national politisphere, the other gets no attention from them whatsoever.

Where's the hypocrisy? You never answered my question from many posts back.

He simply said that he feels he did what he had to do. He never said he was happy he shot Martin. You likely wouldn't be able to grasp the God's plan part, but Christians feel that things that happen to them that are beyond their control are preordained by their higher power. He didn't make a judgment, he basically said Que Sera Sera.

I grasp it.. but I don't believe that can be used as an excuse. I believe God gave us free will. I don't believe killing this boy was the christian thing to do.

I don't either, but I don't believe that allowing a kid to beat you to death is particularly Christian, either. Zimmerman had in his possession, a tool he could use to save his life. In stead of shooting as soon as he was hit in the nose, he tried to escape, (scooting around) called for help and when the only person that could have actually done anything to stop Martin's assault, turned his back deciding to call 911 instead of coming to his aid, he did what he felt he had to do in order to save his life.
I'd be on the opposite side of this argument if Martin had punched Zimmerman and Zimmerman shot him from a standing position.
I believe Zimmerman was in fear for his life due to an unprovoked attack on his person that he could reasonable expect would conclude with him being dead or gravely injured.

>>> He tried to escape...

Did he? Are you sure? Grown man MMA training.. and can't escape from a 17year old kid? Wide open area.. could not escape. Could not just walk or run away back to his truck. I don't think he wanted to get away. I think he was just trying to hold onto the kid till the cops got there or someone helped him restrain him. The kid probably figured it out ... let go let go.. smack smack smack Zim grabs his hand pulls weapon and shoots.

Last edited:

Zimmerman did. He is the sole witness here, because Martin is dead. Who you gonna believe? Al Sharpton?

Last edited:
no

it was unexpected that she was to testify

the state made it un workable for the defense to depose her

prior to trial

she never did the autopsy

you forgot to say stop.

angela corey appointed special prosecutor by gov
stop
appointed Rao as ME
stop
prior to gov permanently appointing her too
send

So, here's another political bs in the middle of this. The Angela/Rick Scott/Rao crowd. Rao doesn't do the autopsy, reads the reports and is a "cut expert" takes the stand.

Why doesn't the person that did the autopsy take the stand rather than the report reader slash BFF slash cut expert?

WUT????????

because the state could not get the real one to say what they wanted them too

speaking of corey has been indicted by citizens grand jury

over the alleged falsification of the arrest warrant and complaint

and the beat goes on da-dum da-da dum

Interesting witness today in Dr. Rao. I was reading some comments at a newspaper website and someone was saying that Dr. Rao is under investigation by the state of Florida. So I did some digging.

Pretty major charges.

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Action News has uncovered some major allegations inside the Medical Examiners Office.

They all center on Dr. Valerie Rao. She was appointed by the governor in 2011. But in a letter we obtained from the Mayor's Office to the state Medical Examiners Commission, the city claims employees have seen Rao using the autopsy sink to wash her feet, use her bare hands to perform procedures, even demand unnecessary autopsies to raise the bottom line.

The accusations don't stop there.

"We want the best ME possible and we've received numerous indications of issues," said the mayor's spokesman, Dave Decamp.

Decamp says there are complaints like from employees, claiming bullying and a hostile environment. "We are taking steps to improve the office, from structure to improving function," said Decamp.

Medical examiner under fire|Action News - Jacksonville News, Weather & Sports - ActionNewsJax.com

That bears repeating! :D

Where's the hypocrisy? You never answered my question from many posts back.

I've answered you twice. You are too brain-dead to see the connection.

Last edited:
OCALA, Fla., July 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Florida State's Attorney Angela Corey has been indicted by a citizens' grand jury, convening in Ocala, Florida, over the alleged falsification of the arrest warrant and complaint that lead to George Zimmerman being charged with the second degree murder of African-American teenager Trayvon Martin in Sanford, Florida.

The indictment of Corey, which was handed down last week (see Citizens Grand Jury), charges Corey with intentionally withholding photographic evidence of the injuries to George Zimmerman's head in the warrant she allegedly rushed to issue under oath, in an effort to boost her reelection prospects. At the outset of this case, black activists such as Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, who whipped up wrath against Zimmerman, demanded that he be charged with murder, after local police had thus far declined to arrest him pending investigation.

Following Corey's criminal complaint charging Zimmerman, legal experts such as Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz condemned her for falsely signing an arrest affidavit under oath, which intentionally omitted exculpatory evidence consisting of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back