The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any conservatives viewing this thread who think that Zimmerman did anything wrong that night?

While I'm not a modern Conservative, I think what Zim did wrong was to not record the video and/or audio of his encounter with Martin. If you're going to engage in a neighborhood watch these days, you should utilize whatever means of technology you can to protect yourself from the race baiters and gun grabbers.

One of these would have ensured charges were never brought against Zimmerman, assuming his sworn testimony is accurate:

A wrist watch that records video with sounds and even tells you the time

It proves that he is lying. They played that Hannity interview, and it was a long one, right in court. He actually laughed and said he had never heard of stand your ground. He must be fabricating other things in his version of events.

It proves nothing. The fact that all the prosecution can do is try to label him a liar, AFTER all the corroborating evidence on Zimmerman's side has been introduced to the jury, is desperate, and irrelevant. You can't call a man a liar when his testimony was proven correct and accurate by evidence and other witness testimony. Any attempt at doing so will not be taken so well by the jury.

Sorry Sarah, please wear a helmet when that overly biased head of yours explodes after Zimmerman's acquittal.

Yeah, ok.

Busted again. Have a seat.

Every conservative here thinks Zimmerman did nothing wrong? Is that correct?

Are there any conservatives viewing this thread who thinks that Zimmerman did anything wrong that night?

I haven't said that Zimmerman did nothing wrong.

I also haven't seen ANY evidence that he DID do something wrong.

Unlike so many of you liberals, I simply decline to PRESUME guilt.

We are not the jury. What we presume means nothing.

There most certainly is evidence that he did something wrong.

I am of the opinion that any person who has examined the evidence that has been presented in this case and voices the opinion that Zimmerman did nothing wrong that night is either a liar or an idiot.

Why not? You've got the art of deception down to a t

I work in a law office on intellectual property (read patents). It might be rubbing off on me.

Well, I think we should ALL be lawyers, then we could all fight our own battles.

And you job as a clerk does not qualify you to decide what the law is that governs this case or any other. BTW: are you posting on company time?

I'm not a clerk, nor do I do the work of a clerk, I do have clerks that work for me. As I said, I'm an engineer.

Nor did I say I am qualified to decide what the law is that governs this case or any other. Further, I stated the exact opposite.

>>are you posting on company time?
No. Why do you ask?

Seriously, your vile and slanderous statements about me should be taken to another thread.

DD is back on twitter: (I thought she was supposed to stay off of it since she could be called back to court.)

Ms.Rachel Jeantel ‏@MsRachel_94 17h
"I Feel Good" by Mary J. Blige on Pandora I Feel Good - Mary J. Blige on Pandora Internet Radio - Listen Free #pandora
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
Ms.Rachel Jeantel ‏@MsRachel_94 23h
I'm listening to "Still Standing (Feat. Ludacris) Radio" on Pandora Still Standing (Feat. Ludacris) Radio - Listen to Monica, Free on Pandora Internet Radio #pandora
Expand

Social media. The downfall of society.

Jumping on the Tweeter to check out the friend vomiting.

Similar statements could be made about all authoritarian leaning folks...

Snitching is a time honored activity? I don't think so.

So you agree with Trayvon attacking & seriously injuring GZ because he snitched on him to police!!!!!!!!!

That certainly explains your depraved view of GZ on this thread. SMH!

I did not say that. You are making shit up. It does explain, however, TMs state of mind.

DD is back on twitter: (I thought she was supposed to stay off of it since she could be called back to court.)

Ms.Rachel Jeantel ‏@MsRachel_94 17h
"I Feel Good" by Mary J. Blige on Pandora I Feel Good - Mary J. Blige on Pandora Internet Radio - Listen Free #pandora
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
Ms.Rachel Jeantel ‏@MsRachel_94 23h
I'm listening to "Still Standing (Feat. Ludacris) Radio" on Pandora Still Standing (Feat. Ludacris) Radio - Listen to Monica, Free on Pandora Internet Radio #pandora
Expand

Social media. The downfall of society.

Jumping on the Tweeter to check out the friend vomiting.

More like jumping on Tweeter to check out themselves vomiting!

@MsRachel_94 Hi Rachel. My name is Andres and I am a freelance reporter in South Florida. I was hoping you wanted to talk about your year.

LOL

DD Reality Show... reality?

OK, I'll weigh in on the question of the moment.

What I think George did wrong that night was trying to help a neighborhood full of people that didn't give a damn. All the witnesses heard a fight, and someone screaming for help. Did anyone come to stop the fight? No. They all ran to their phones to beg the cops to come and save them.

George should have just driven away thinking "Fuck it, it's not my problem. I'll just go back and watch over my own house."

Are there any conservatives viewing this thread who thinks that Zimmerman did anything wrong that night?

I haven't said that Zimmerman did nothing wrong.

I also haven't seen ANY evidence that he DID do something wrong.

Unlike so many of you liberals, I simply decline to PRESUME guilt.

We are not the jury. What we presume means nothing.

There most certainly is evidence that he did something wrong.

I am of the opinion that any person who has examined the evidence that has been presented in this case and voices the opinion that Zimmerman did nothing wrong that night is either a liar or an idiot.

No. We are not the jury. But that still does not make presuming guilt the right thing to do.

And it is NOT "most certain" that Zimmerman did anything wrong that night.

Don't repeat your mere conclusion.

Support it.

WHAT did he allegedly "do" that was 'WRONG?" Wrong in what way? Be specific.

You can, of course, keep sharing your unsupported opinion; but it is striking that you can't or won't point to any specifics.

Last edited:

Are there any conservatives viewing this thread who think that Zimmerman did anything wrong that night?

I do. Zimmerman was not vigilant enough guarding his 6. He should have never allowed Martin within arms length of him.

I'm more conservative than most republicans. I think they both did wrong that night.

The GOP is a party of those primarily in the middle of the road all the way down to liberals.

What did Zimmerman "do" wrong?

I don't ask for baseless opinion. I mean, by pointing to specific evidence, tell us what in your estimation constitutes Zimmerman doing something wrong that night.

The things they both did wrong are in evidence. I really don't wish to list all of the evidence again. Please read the thread.

Anyone that wants to go back and read the few pages of back and forth between myself and Rabid Idiot; I highly recommend it. It's a good laugh. As for you Rabid Idiot, I've humored your small minded posts enough for the time being.

@MsRachel_94 Hi Rachel. My name is Andres and I am a freelance reporter in South Florida. I was hoping you wanted to talk about your year.

LOL

DD Reality Show... reality?

I saw that. There was another last week after she testified from some dude claiming to be Toni Braxton's manager. He wanted to 'manage her career'. :lol:

I am hearing on TV that the little stunt the prosecution tried to pull accusing and proving Zimmerman that he lied about stand your ground is mere semantics. Since this case isn't about stand your ground, but one of self-defense, the prosecution seems to be floundering.

It proves that he is lying. They played that Hannity interview, and it was a long one, right in court. He actually laughed and said he had never heard of stand your ground. He must be fabricating other things in his version of events.

In most circumstances wouldn't you give him a medal for lying to FoxNews?

And I would think lying to Sean Hannity would earn one a nomination to the Nobel committee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back