The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@jon_berzerk

I bold gigantic fonted your name again heh heh

Where is she?

Relationship Status
In a Relationship with Brandy Green

Was she deposed?

Are they calling her?

Why did she disappear but the status still says what it says above - I just now pulled that off his wall?

Why did she say this?
Brandy tells reporter, “He don’t know anybody here” and “he was sitting on the porch and this man had killed him, are you serious?”. What was on the porch that made Brandy think he was sitting there before he was killed?

What's the deal with Brandy?

Sitting (laying in wait) to ambush when the snitch ended the 911 call.
site-of-shooting.jpg

Last edited:
@jon_berzerk

I bold gigantic fonted your name again heh heh

Where is she?

Relationship Status
In a Relationship with Brandy Green

Was she deposed?

Are they calling her?

Why did she disappear but the status still says what it says above - I just now pulled that off his wall?

Why did she say this?
Brandy tells reporter, “He don’t know anybody here” and “he was sitting on the porch and this man had killed him, are you serious?”. What was on the porch that made Brandy think he was sitting there before he was killed?

What's the deal with Brandy?

site-of-shooting.jpg

Right...where is she?

She's hiding

Come out come out where ever you are Brandy, you got some 'splaining to do.

That sounds like supremacist thinking.

TM was the one doing the pushing at school. He pushed drugs & pushed snitches to STFU! If you disobeyed he beat you to cause serious injury. TM says a broken bloody nose was not enough blood for snitches.

Perhaps. You are making some pretty explicit accustions. Are they blogosphere made up stuff or real? Were his statements in response to what was going in his life?

Similar statements could be made about all authoritarian leaning folks...

Snitching is a time honored activity? I don't think so.

Just reading Trayvon Martins texts

I have always hated the defense tactic of putting the victim on trial.

They do this a lot in rape cases.

There is no such thing as victim rights.

Perhaps. You are making some pretty explicit accustions. Are they blogosphere made up stuff or real? Were his statements in response to what was going in his life?

Similar statements could be made about all authoritarian leaning folks...

Snitching is a time honored activity? I don't think so.

Just reading Trayvon Martins texts

I have always hated the defense tactic of putting the victim on trial.

They do this a lot in rape cases.

There is no such thing as victim rights.

That's not what you said about Travis.

tsk tsk

Martin not being on trial does not make it inadmissible.
The judge will say otherwise....

Not trying to argue with you but all a Judge does is interpret the law.
When they say something, anything, is based on the law.
Not what sounds good.

Um yes actually they do.... Thats their job to interpret what the law is according to the case they are hearing . Are they infallible? Oh hell no.

That kid was annoying the hell out of me on the first post and now we get to scroll him twice.

;-)

I don't think I have EVER seen a nationally televised case in which the evidence against the accused was so weak as we have seen in the Zimmerman trial. If Rick Scott had stayed out of it, I believe there would have been a quick local trial that either the judge would have dismissed or the jury would have returned an early acquittal. The medical report, along with eye witness testimony, alone should settle it. Martin had no injuries anywhere on his body other than to his knuckles and the gunshot wound, while Zimmerman had multiple injuries, but none to his hands. How can anybody assume that Zimmerman was the one who physically assaulted Martin?

Is Zimmerman innocent? I don't know nor does anybody else here. But there sure doesn't appear to be any evidence of any kind to convict him. If there is, the prosecution is sure slow in bringing it up.

Rule #1

When you're in the middle of a media circus trial. Check your privacy settings on your social sh!t

Duh.

So his mom kicked him out for getting suspended making Trayvon "homeless?" Sunshine's point is making more sense. This sucks.

Sucks?? Because you want him guilty. Your objectivity is tarnished

That's funny. I admit the lady (sunshine) who is in the camp of the accused (GZ) has made a good point. And that means I'm not being objective. ROFL

No. It, sucks because Sunshine keeps negging me and I don't want to thank her.

You have to be the biggest wuss I have ever seen on the internet.

Rule #1

When you're in the middle of a media circus trial. Check your privacy settings on your social sh!t

Duh.

And then there's DeeDee's rule.

Erase everything, and delude yourself into thinking no one has done a screen capture.

DD and DD's friends Twitter rule #1: vomit every single thing you do and every secret out in public on the Internet.

Then quick! Go back and delete DD account but don't think anyone is smart enough to figure out who she follows and chats with.

DOH!

I don't think I have EVER seen a nationally televised case in which the evidence against the accused was so weak as we have seen in the Zimmerman trial. If Rick Scott had stayed out of it, I believe there would have been a quick local trial that either the judge would have dismissed or the jury would have returned an early acquittal. The medical report, along with eye witness testimony, alone should settle it. Martin had no injuries anywhere on his body other than to his knuckles and the gunshot wound, while Zimmerman had multiple injuries, but none to his hands. How can anybody assume that Zimmerman was the one who physically assaulted Martin?

Is Zimmerman innocent? I don't know nor does anybody else here. But there sure doesn't appear to be any evidence of any kind to convict him. If there is, the prosecution is sure slow in bringing it up.

Just to make sure I understand what you are trying to say. Shooting someone in the chest and killing them is not assault. But having one scratch on your hand is assault if someone sees you on top of the person who killed you?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back