The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How to win a self defense case in Florida, kill the victim.

Wel, snookums, the brother who testified this morning certainly didn't have the blood lust for Zimmerman that you and your fellow bigots have displayed on this forum. And he added considerably to the defense's case.

If one were to judge all blacks by what you, zona, zarius, DUMBrown post, and he who shall not be named, one would necessarily have a very negative opinion. But people like the brother who was Zimmerman's teacher, and our own High_Gravity, it would seem, don't allow themselves to be pulled into the 'givemewhatIwantorIwillburnyouout' mentality. They are fair minded people who have worked to better themselves and pursue the American dream, not just to cause 'suffering' of the white race. They are the ones who keep whites from seeing all blacks as a group in a completely negative light. I know the blood thirsty ones like you are out there. But so are the fair minded ones who have worked along side fair minded whites to bring this nation together, even in the face of bigots like you who would splinter this great country into a million pieces.

Last edited:
Sucks?? Because you want him guilty. Your objectivity is tarnished

That's funny. I admit the lady (sunshine) who is in the camp of the accused (GZ) has made a good point. And that means I'm not being objective. ROFL

No. It, sucks because Sunshine keeps negging me and I don't want to thank her.

You have to be the biggest wuss I have ever seen on the internet.

Thanks, Sunshine for letting me off the hook.

Wel, snookums, the brother who testified this morning certainly didn't have the blood lust for Zimmerman that you and your fellow bigots have displayed on this forum. And he added considerably to the defense's case.

If one were to judge all blacks by what you, zona, zarius, and DUMBrown post, one would necessarily have a very negative opinion. But people like the brother who was his teacher, and our own High_Gravity, it would seem, don't allow themselves to be pulled into the 'givemewhatIwantorIwillburnyouout' mentality. They are fair minded people who have worked to better themselves and pursue the American dream, not just to cause 'suffering' of the white race. They are the ones who keep whites from seeing all blacks as a group in a completely negative light. I know the blood thirsty ones like you are out there. But so are the fair minded ones who have worked along side fair minded whites to bring this nation together, even in the face of people like you who would splinter this great country into a million pieces.
No sense of satire^

That's funny. I admit the lady (sunshine) who is in the camp of the accused (GZ) has made a good point. And that means I'm not being objective. ROFL

No. It, sucks because Sunshine keeps negging me and I don't want to thank her.

You have to be the biggest wuss I have ever seen on the internet.

Thanks, Sunshine for letting me off the hook.

Sometimes even the stupid get lucky.

I am hearing on TV that the little stunt the prosecution tried to pull accusing and proving Zimmerman that he lied about stand your ground is mere semantics. Since this case isn't about stand your ground, but one of self-defense, the prosecution seems to be floundering.

It proves that he is lying. They played that Hannity interview, and it was a long one, right in court. He actually laughed and said he had never heard of stand your ground. He must be fabricating other things in his version of events.

If one were to judge all blacks by what you, zona, zarius, DUMBrown post, and he who shall not be named, one would necessarily have a very negative opinion. But people like the brother who was Zimmerman's teacher, and our own High_Gravity, it would seem, don't allow themselves to be pulled into the 'givemewhatIwantorIwillburnyouout' mentality. They are fair minded people who have worked to better themselves and pursue the American dream, not just to cause 'suffering' of the white race. They are the ones who keep whites from seeing all blacks as a group in a completely negative light. I know the blood thirsty ones like you are out there. But so are the fair minded ones who have worked along side fair minded whites to bring this nation together, even in the face of people like you who would splinter this great country into a million pieces.

That's it Sunshine, I can feel your hate grow within you. Let the hate flow from your fingers.

35dep8.jpg

Every conservative here thinks Zimmerman did nothing wrong? Is that correct?

Are there any conservatives viewing this thread who think that Zimmerman did anything wrong that night?

Similar statements could be made about all authoritarian leaning folks...

Snitching is a time honored activity? I don't think so.

So you agree with Trayvon attacking & seriously injuring GZ because he snitched on him to police!!!!!!!!!

That certainly explains your depraved view of GZ on this thread. SMH!

I am hearing on TV that the little stunt the prosecution tried to pull accusing and proving Zimmerman that he lied about stand your ground is mere semantics. Since this case isn't about stand your ground, but one of self-defense, the prosecution seems to be floundering.

It proves that he is lying. They played that Hannity interview, and it was a long one, right in court. He actually laughed and said he had never heard of stand your ground. He must be fabricating other things in his version of events.

It proves nothing. The fact that all the prosecution can do is try to label him a liar, AFTER all the corroborating evidence on Zimmerman's side has been introduced to the jury, is desperate, and irrelevant. You can't call a man a liar after his testimony was proven correct and accurate by evidence and other witness testimony. Any attempt at doing so will not be taken so well by the jury.

Sorry Sarah, please wear a helmet when that overly biased head of yours explodes after Zimmerman's acquittal.

Last edited:

Are there any conservatives viewing this thread who thinks that Zimmerman did anything wrong that night?

I haven't said that Zimmerman did nothing wrong.

I also haven't seen ANY evidence that he DID do something wrong.

Unlike so many of you liberals, I simply decline to PRESUME guilt.

Wannabe lawyer? ROFL I'm an engineer. No offense to lawyers, but why would I want to stoop to the position of lawyer?

Why not? You've got the art of deception down to a t

I work in a law office on intellectual property (read patents). It might be rubbing off on me.

Well, I think we should ALL be lawyers, then we could all fight our own battles.

And you job as a clerk does not qualify you to decide what the law is that governs this case or any other. BTW: are you posting on company time?

Last edited:

Are there any conservatives viewing this thread who think that Zimmerman did anything wrong that night?

I'm more conservative than most republicans. I think they both did wrong that night.

It proves nothing. The fact that all the prosecution can do is try to label him a liar, AFTER all the corroborating evidence on Zimmerman's side has been introduced to the jury, is desperate, and irrelevant. You can't call a man a liar when his testimony was proven correct and accurate by evidence and other witness testimony. Any attempt at doing so will not be taken so well by the jury.

Sorry Sarah, please wear a helmet when that overly biased head of yours explodes after Zimmerman's acquittal.

Yeah, ok.

DD is back on twitter: (I thought she was supposed to stay off of it since she could be called back to court.)

Ms.Rachel Jeantel ‏@MsRachel_94 17h
"I Feel Good" by Mary J. Blige on Pandora I Feel Good - Mary J. Blige on Pandora Internet Radio - Listen Free #pandora
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
Ms.Rachel Jeantel ‏@MsRachel_94 23h
I'm listening to "Still Standing (Feat. Ludacris) Radio" on Pandora Still Standing (Feat. Ludacris) Radio - Listen to Monica, Free on Pandora Internet Radio #pandora
Expand

I'm more conservative than most republicans. I think they both did wrong that night.

The GOP is a party of those primarily in the middle of the road all the way down to liberals.

What did Zimmerman "do" wrong?

I don't ask for baseless opinion. I mean, by pointing to specific evidence, tell us what in your estimation constitutes Zimmerman doing something wrong that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back