The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he had his fists clenched in a ball, maybe his fingernails never hit anything because of that and maybe this and that. ?

it would be prohibitive to slam someones head repeatedly into concrete with a clinched fist or by never touching his head, this and that - TM's DNA not on the weapon .... Zimmerman is lying

That is your take on the circumstantial evidence.
But we have direct evidence that Martin was on top of Zimmerman pounding him.
So what is your take on how he got a broken nose, abrasions on the back of his head and how Zimmerman's blood got on Martin's clothing?
What is your take on DIRECT EVIDENCE EYE WITNESS TESTIMONY?
Is that guy lying also?
Is the DNA expert that found Zimmerman's blood on Martin's clothing lying?
Is he lying when he stated that Martin was on top of Zimmerman when Zimmerman shot him?
What specifically is Zimmerman lying about?

it would be prohibitive to slam someones head repeatedly into concrete with a clinched fist or by never touching his head, this and that - TM's DNA not on the weapon .... Zimmerman is lying

When did Zimmerman say TM touched the weapon?

I only heard "reached for", which Zimmerman prevented by taking it himself and shooting the man who wanted to harm him.

Zimmerman’s friend: Trayvon grabbed gun - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

Zimmerman’s friend: Trayvon grabbed gun

A new book written by George Zimmerman’s best friend offers a sharply different account of the night Trayvon Martin died.

Trayvon Martin grabbed his killer’s gun just moments before he died and uttered a profanity-laced threat. In a desperate life-or-death struggle, George Zimmerman clutched Trayvon’s wrist, broke his grip on the semi-automatic firearm and shot him once in the chest.

have you forgotten Zimmerman's bond was revoked, for lying to the court ?

Same as the fact that Trayvon Martin had been expelled from school numerous times, smokes weed and steals jewlry the bond revocation is not relevant in this case.
And how many folks lie to obtain public assistance and a better bond to get out of jail?
Can you count that high?

if you are siting on top of someone and you punch them in the face.... their head will hit the ground. Same with a bitch slap.

so nothing would be under martins fingernails now would it? You get dna under the victims nails since it is a defensive move.

That's not what Zimmerman stated.

He said Martin grabbed his head and slammed it into the ground.

The evidence does not back that up.

Trayvon must have been pretty weak then, because Zimmerman just has a few scratches he could have caused himself.

Did anyone else notice today that, after the Skype fail, when O'mara asked the online professor what GZ said his future goal was? The answer was prosecutor. So do we change it from "wanna-be-cop" to "wanna-be-prosecutor"?

George Zimmerman's bond revoked by judge, 48 hours to surrender in Trayvon Martin killing - Crimesider - CBS News

George Zimmerman's bond revoked by judge, 48 hours to surrender in Trayvon Martin killing

Circuit Judge Kenneth Lester Jr. said that Zimmerman engaged in "material falsehood" about money in issuing his ruling.

everything.

You trolls are like cockroaches. As I told Sarah, it has been proven in the court of law that Zimmerman was truthful (for the most part) in his deposition to Serino. The evidence and witness testimony back his claims up. Credibility is irrelevant when it comes to a case of self-defense. How can you call a man a liar when he has been proven as telling the truth in court?

Oh yes, your emotional biases... never mind.

Did anyone else notice today that, after the Skype fail, when O'mara asked the online professor what GZ said his future goal was? The answer was prosecutor. So do we change it from "wanna-be-cop" to "wanna-be-prosecutor"?

yes that was rather ironic

--LOL

if you are siting on top of someone and you punch them in the face.... their head will hit the ground. Same with a bitch slap.

so nothing would be under martins fingernails now would it? You get dna under the victims nails since it is a defensive move.

That's not what Zimmerman stated.

He said Martin grabbed his head and slammed it into the ground.

The evidence does not back that up.

Trayvon must have been pretty weak then, because Zimmerman just has a few scratches he could have caused himself.

yes Zimmerman beat himself up. :cuckoo:

Does it matter? I thought the prosecution was trying to prove that Zimmerman killed Traydickvon in cold blood.:eusa_hand:

Does it matter? I thought the prosecution was trying to prove that Zimmerman killed Traydickvon in cold blood.:eusa_hand:

You mean they finally started to try to prove something today? I was wondering when they would start. I didn't know that Miranda rights included your report card may be used against you in a court of law.

You mean they finally started to try to prove something today? I was wondering when they would start. I didn't know that Miranda rights included your report card may be used against you in a court of law.

Lol,

This entire thing is a rat race.
Past opinions have nothing to do with this
Past schooling has nothing to do with this
Walking up to the street thug to ask a question isn't illegal

The only thing that matters is rather he was justified in using deadly force. That's all.

These idiots haven't proven shit. But still they will scream how they didn't get a fair trial when Zimmerman walks at the end of the day.

Last edited:

no not really just more attempts at more smears

and innuendos

i liked the professor that took the stand today

after being sworn in and becoming part of the record

in a caring manner says

hi George how are you

George Zimmerman's bond revoked by judge, 48 hours to surrender in Trayvon Martin killing - Crimesider - CBS News

George Zimmerman's bond revoked by judge, 48 hours to surrender in Trayvon Martin killing

Circuit Judge Kenneth Lester Jr. said that Zimmerman engaged in "material falsehood" about money in issuing his ruling.

everything.

Yer Martin's criminal activities of the past show nothing??

Idiotic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back