The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reported again.

I don't know what the fuck happened to you, but you aren't the same guy that joined awhile back. Now you are jumping on just about everyone and wondering why you are getting the responses you are getting. Whatever the case many be..glad to know it now instead of later.

That tends to happen when for a solid week I was trolled, called a racist, called a faggot, lied about, negged, nasty PMs by sunshine...why? because i had the nerve to give the perspective from the Martin side...boo hoo...its what I do...I gave the Zimmerman side for 3 weeks...it was Martins turn...excuse the hell out of me! I responded to her and proved her lie.

I probably took the frustration of seeing all of that out on the debate between you and M and I. But again, you werent seeing what I was seeing from sunshine. You probably got the brunt when I was tired of it. I ignored her and it didnt work. So i responded.

But do you say anything to her? Nope...it was right there for you to see...nope you came it at me, lol. I didnt call her a bigot and I proved it...she did call me the faggot, which was actually lite compared to the other stuff she pulled...and i proved that. What did you do? You laughed and piled on. So spare me your holier than thou crap...you showed to be the weakest of the weak. And you continue to.

You think first advocating for Zimmerman and then switching side makes you look impartial or intellectual? Hell no. It make you look like an asshole.

Well, that and the fact that you're an asshole.

OK, folks. My internet has been down for 2 days. What did I miss? Has Bernie drank a cup of hemlock yet?

Reported again.

I don't know what the fuck happened to you, but you aren't the same guy that joined awhile back. Now you are jumping on just about everyone and wondering why you are getting the responses you are getting. Whatever the case many be..glad to know it now instead of later.

That tends to happen when for a solid week I was trolled, called a racist, called a faggot, lied about, negged, nasty PMs by sunshine...why? because i had the nerve to give the perspective from the Martin side...boo hoo...its what I do...I gave the Zimmerman side for 3 weeks...it was Martins turn...excuse the hell out of me! I responded to her and proved her lie.

I probably took the frustration of seeing all of that out on the debate between you and M and I. But again, you werent seeing what I was seeing from sunshine. You probably got the brunt when I was tired of it. I ignored her and it didnt work. So i responded.

But do you say anything to her? Nope...it was right there for you to see...nope you came it at me, lol. I didnt call her a bigot and I proved it...she did call me the faggot, which was actually lite compared to the other stuff she pulled...and i proved that. What did you do? You laughed and piled on. So spare me your holier than thou crap...you showed to be the weakest of the weak. And you continue to.

You think first advocating for Zimmerman and then switching side makes you look impartial or intellectual? Hell no. It make you look like an asshole.

Well, that and the fact that you're an asshole.

OK, folks. My internet has been down for 2 days. What did I miss? Has Bernie drank a cup of hemlock yet?

Trying to shut the boards down again?...and pay your bill next time.

It strikes me odd that the witness was unsure that the scream was Trayvon's voice at the Mayors office, but then testifies here in court that IT WAS his voice on the tape.

Interesting.

Witness has been excused. Sabrina Fulton has been recalled to the stand.

O'Mara is going down a slippery slope. I can't believe he is trying to get the emotion out of the case. Treyvon's family has the jury sympathy, guaranteed.

Sebrina again. Wonder what they forgot.

O'Mara is going down a slippery slope. I can't believe he is trying to get the emotion out of the case. Treyvon's family has the jury sympathy, guaranteed.

Sebrina again. Wonder what they forgot.

To tell her to act sad :confused:

What the hell??? Why doesn't the state ask for a sidebar before they call Mom to the stand?

Are they just stalling so she gets a lot of face time on the pool feed???

Just negged by ernie with another curse filled rant...wow. I guess he has trouble moving on...so beware...here it comes. I will defend myself on this board...enjoy. He initiated it...didnt say a word to him. Stay tuned.

Curse filled rant? You whiny little bitch! You ain't seen nothing, then you lack the intellectual capacity to really piss me off.

PM a couple other assholes and ask them if this is one of my even mediocre rants, OK.

Fuck off you arrogant bitch!

It strikes me odd that the witness was unsure that the scream was Trayvon's voice at the Mayors office, but then testifies here in court that IT WAS his voice on the tape.

Interesting.

Witness has been excused. Sabrina Fulton has been recalled to the stand.

whats interesting about a lie?

Its interesting how the State could have the balls to try to convict a man on trumped up charges and conflicting witnesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back