The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ernie, internet tough guy who love to antagonize people.

Thinks he's a bad ass biker.
Truth is, he's an alcoholic lard ass who rides a moped, 50cc.

Um. Wrong. Nothing lard about his ass and his bike kicks ass.
Just sayin'.

My first motor'd vehicle was a Puch two speed moped, the motorcyle type. Man that was fun, freedom!!

Did it go fast enough for you to get to eat bugs? :tongue:

Last time I was on a bike was when helmets were not the law. Nothing is more thrilling than being in a group of bikers with hair whipping all around, bugs in the teeth and cars getting OUT of the way seeing so many of us in a group coming up behind 'em. :lol:

I'd like to add one more thing to my last statement! The scene I just described is consistent with the screams heard from Martin when he first saw the gun. The poor kid was yelling for help ... scared out of his wits by a strange man with a gun... fighting for his life...

Zimmerman tracked Martin down, shot him in cold blood, then proceeded to hold him over his body so a witness could see Martin beating the crap out of him, and then fire into the air with a different gun which he proceeded to hide from the police.

This is why sane people think you are dumber than dog shit.

listen you ignorant asshole! Here is what I REALLY SAID:

"Ya know Sallow, you might be on to something here! A coward like Zimmerman wouldn't run after a "dangerous suspect" without having his gun drawn now would he? I'll bet he cornered Martin and was in close proximity to him when Martin, thinking he was being robbed, grabbed for the gun with one hand while knocking GZ to the ground with the other.
Martin,realizing he had no escape, jumped on GZ to try and get the weapon just like Jphn Wayne or ROY ROGERS WOULD HAVE DONE! But this wasn't a movie, it was the real world... and a innocent black teen became a statistic!"

I then added this:"I'd like to add one more thing to my last statement! The scene I just described is consistent with the screams heard from Martin when he first saw the gun. The poor kid was yelling for help ... scared out of his wits by a strange man with a gun... fighting for his life...

Where in that frigging narrative can you even begin to conclude that I said GZ was holding him over his body and firing second guns? Where do you come up with that kind of idiotic bullshit? Are you CRAZY or just so racist you won't even entertain logic at all.

Wish they would put Trayvon's Dad on the stand and ask him what his initial response was to who was screaming on the tape.

I'll be honest, I don't see how they can tell.

I would think that out of all of them, George's Uncle was the most credible.
But even the professionals disagree, so what do I know?

Unless somebody has heard both of them scream over the phone I can't see how they can tell one screamer from the other screamer.

Okay, the prosecution and the defense is up.
Dawg is shifting gears.
To date if I was on the jury these are some things that stand out to me:
1. Zimmerman comes across as smug and laid back. Leans back in his chair without a worry in the world. I do not like that. My opinion only but the jury does not like that. Additionally, he is the guy that was a wannabe cop, security guard, criminal justice major, secret agent and double ought spy. Almost all of that IS in evidence now. Now he has the presumption of innocence on his side and so far the prosecution's case has been pitiful but take a good look at Zimmerman. He has wannabe cop allover him. Does not make him guilty of anything but take another look.
2. I am on this jury George Zimmerman testifies AND IF AND ONLY IF I believe him not guilty of murder is my verdict. IOW he BETTER testify even if he has no duty to and nothing should be held against him if he doesn't.
But let us study on that a minute here.
A. Trayvon Martin IS DEAD
B. Self defense is the claim SO LET ME HEAR YOU

Otherwise if George Zimmerman does not testify and is found guilty of all charges OF MURDER then so be it in my book.
Just my opinion.

Last edited:
George Zimmerman's mom Gladys looks more black than Obama.

gladys.jpeg

Dawg is shifting gears.
1. Zimmerman comes across as smug and laid back. Leans back in his chair without a worry in the world. I do not like that. My opinion only but the jury does not like that. Additionally, he is the guy that was a wannabe cop, security guard, criminal justice major, secret agent and double ought spy. Almost all of that IS in evidence now. Now he has the presumption of innocence on his side and so far the prosecution's case has been pitiful but take a good look at Zimmerman. He has wannabe cop allover him. Does not make him guilty of anything but take another look.
2. I am on this jury George Zimmerman testifies AND IF AND ONLY IF I believe him not guilty of murder is my verdict. IOW he BETTER testify even if he has no duty to and nothing should be held against him if he doesn't.

Otherwise if George Zimmerman does not testify and is found guilty of all charges OF MURDER then so be it in my book.
Just my opinion.

So, if GZ sits in his chair like a scared rabbit you'll cut him some slack?

Just sayin'.

My first motor'd vehicle was a Puch two speed moped, the motorcyle type. Man that was fun, freedom!!

Last time I was on a bike was when helmets were not the law. Nothing is more thrilling than being in a group of bikers with hair whipping all around, bugs in the teeth and cars getting OUT of the way seeing so many of us in a group coming up behind 'em. :lol:

Nothing was cooler than my 1948 Indian.

Dawg is shifting gears.

Just my opinion.

So, if GZ sits in his chair like a scared rabbit you'll cut him some slack?

Me cut someone, anyone "some slack"?
My bad. I apologize that I never made myself perfectly clear.
I never cut anyone any, much less "some", slack.

Just sayin'.

It would go about 40 on the down slope of an overpass if I ducked to reduce drag :)

Didn't like wearing a helmet much as I had soooo much hair back then that I'd have helmet hair when I took it off, which is not nearly as cool as wind blown hair... lol

Uploaded the photo to my photo album.. Gez 15 in short shorts lol.

My guess is that the guy on the bottom who was getting his ass beat would be screaming, but then again there is my previous consideration?

Dawg is shifting gears.

Just my opinion.

I agree with a good bit of this. However, I think that GZ testifying satisfies an emotional need in this case, not an evidentiary need. I believe that what he loses in not testifying is not enough to overcome the lack of state's evidence. I honestly think he is not guilty based on evidence, and if he is convicted that it will be overturned rather easily on appeal. Whether or not GZ survives general population during that time is another question.

My guess is that the guy on the bottom who was getting his ass beat would be screaming, but then again there is my previous consideration?

Common sense and reason, which is not so common these days, would lead a reasonable citizen to believe just that.
Only a dumb ass, and there are no shortage of them here, would believe George Zimmerman was kicking Martin's ass in this case.
Eye witness testimony which is direct evidence.
And strong.

Dawg is shifting gears.

Just my opinion.

I agree with a good bit of this. However, I think that GZ testifying satisfies an emotional need in this case, not an evidentiary need. I believe that what he loses in not testifying is not enough to overcome the lack of state's evidence. I honestly think he is not guilty based on evidence, and if he is convicted that it will be overturned rather easily on appeal. Whether or not GZ survives general population during that time is another question.

Well said as that is my point.
As much law as a judge crams on a jury some emotion has to be satisfied.
Good read my man!

[Quote: Originally Posted by 25Caliber] View Post

Let it go, RKM...be the bigger person...ignore it...who cares...waaa waaa...youre being a troll....you changed your avie to be more believable...ahole...you whiny bitch...F U...nobody wants to hear it....negged...mexican hater!....bully!! etc etc etc.

Wonder why I call you out and not the one who initiated it with a personal attack to an otherwise non personal opinion? Well its simple....youre new around here with little rep power....do you think Im crazy? Im not sticking up for the little fella being trolled.

You have a different opinion, rkm....shame on you! Damn you!!

How dare you defend yourself...At least you werent called a faggot.[\Quote]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know why this is still coming up and I can't see most of it ;-) If it continues to come up, the thread will be locked. [MENTION=20285]Intense[/MENTION]

What happened was, 25 called me a bigot because I said "can I get a famous neg" on Sun, Sunny said faggot as a reply to me being called a bigot for that, then she replied she thought we were playing a word game. It was in jest and that was it.

This started with my can I get "negged" post and somehow this keeps coming up again. I certainly didn't make some deal out of someone calling me a "bigot", because again, I took it in jest and what people say on here is far from RL or my RL.

If that is what this is all about that keeps coming up. Drop it.

Again, the thread will be locked if it keeps coming up and what I do see come through is ridiculous and continual.

I want no part of it, it's blown up repetitive bullshit for almost a week now.

Trial thread.

There's a flame thread for the rest of it.

The most disturbing thing that I heard today was not any testimony, but the state's rebuttal to directed verdict. The state said that ill-will, spite, malice and a depraved mind started at pulling the trigger. If this is correct then every single person who has ever worn a uniform and pulled a trigger to kill someone either in war or in the line of duty was guilty of murder in the 2nd degree.

Good to see you've found the humor in it :clap2:

I actually find it sad...especially watching those who put up with it and enable it.

If I see someone being bullied, lied about, cursed at, trolled...I say something...I do it here and i do it in "real life" and I always will.

I'm not being bullied. Quite the contrary.

She has many very emotive reasons and many logical reasons behind her stand on this issue.

I'm arguing the other side of her stance. This flies in the face of her reason.

Whether she's right or wrong, or I'm right or wrong, is not the whole story.

I knew full well even attempting to win an argument with her on this issue would get me a neg. From her shoes, she probably sees my insistence of possible alternate scenarios as my attempt to change her mind or worse that I'm just being a pain in the ass.

Plus, she's a nurse and she's my elder. She's earned the right to give me what for. I applaud her effort.

Elders dont have the right to do what she does...sorry, brotha. But I can definitely see your motivation for wanting to make amends.:uhoh3:

Not buying it though...I saw how you came at me when ernie went on his profanity tirade because I changed my av pic...you dont fool me.

But carry on....back to the trial.

The most disturbing thing that I heard today was not any testimony, but the state's rebuttal to directed verdict. The state said that ill-will, spite, malice and a depraved mind started at pulling the trigger. If this is correct then every single person who has ever worn a uniform and pulled a trigger to kill someone either in war or in the line of duty was guilty of murder in the 2nd degree.

Guns are evil.

Guns are on trial here.

Quantum Windbag said:
All it takes to learn a language is exposure to it in childhood, it has nothing to do with being a savant. This is why it is possible for people with IQs much lower than average to speak any language at all. If it actually took a minimum level of intelligence there would be quite a few people who wouldn't be able to speak any language at all. I grew up in a border city where almost everyone spoke multiple languages. People in Europe consider it to be the norm, you should get around more.

If stupidity were a virtue you would be Prince Charles! We were talking about people with IQs of 60 speaking multiple languages. Then you digress into border cities and people in Europe ( normal people I gather) considering multi lingual skills being the norm. Ha ha. That is a long way from supporting your lie that you know people with IQs of 60 speaking multiple languages! But judging by your posts I can believe that most of your friends have such low IQs but I doubt if they are multi lingual as you suggest!
BTW I spent 39 months in Germany and I never met an idiot like YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back