The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most disturbing thing that I heard today was not any testimony, but the state's rebuttal to directed verdict. The state said that ill-will, spite, malice and a depraved mind started at pulling the trigger. If this is correct then every single person who has ever worn a uniform and pulled a trigger to kill someone either in war or in the line of duty was guilty of murder in the 2nd degree.

Guns are evil.

Guns are on trial here.

In the media I agree with you and good point.
And that spills over maybe more so with an all female jury.

Tess,

Some people never let things go; always have to have the last word; and it comes from a sense of insecurity, I think.

Ignore and carry on. I really don't want this thread to lose it's vital personality because of immaturity and meanness.

:eusa_angel:Snookie need hot sausage sandmich.

Hugs.:eusa_angel::eusa_angel:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3MiD_U4CHQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3MiD_U4CHQ[/ame]

The most disturbing thing that I heard today was not any testimony, but the state's rebuttal to directed verdict. The state said that ill-will, spite, malice and a depraved mind started at pulling the trigger. If this is correct then every single person who has ever worn a uniform and pulled a trigger to kill someone either in war or in the line of duty was guilty of murder in the 2nd degree.

They did that because that is what the law says.
Ill will, spite, malice and depravity are all areas where someone can be found guilty of murder in Florida if that is what contributed to a killing.

That is why they said it and focused on that as that is the burden they have in the statute there.

Guns are evil.

Guns are on trial here.

In the media I agree with you and good point.
And that spills over maybe more so with an all female jury.

Are you really sure Zimmerman is getting a fair shake here?

Yes. Zimmerman reached into his pocket. He did not fumble through his pockets. Mr. 25cent mentality thinks Trayvon saw Zimmerman fumbling through his pockets to get a gun. That's absurd on its face and contradicted by the link you gave.
QED.

So you don't think that Martin, who saw Zimmerman, a man who followed in a car. A man who got out of the car and followed him brazenly into a dark courtyard, didn't have reason to believe that Zimmerman was armed? And that Zimmerman may have been pulling a gun?

Because he would have been right on the armed part. And he may have clocked Zimmerman before he got his gun.
If Martin thought Zimmerman had a gun why would he come back and confront him? Why did he wait to go for the gun until he saw it in Zimmerman's waist band? Why would he think Zimmerman had a gun to begin with?

Again, you are incapable of logical thought...your bias clouds your judgment. Trayvon didnt know what was being reached for...for the millionth time...he just didnt wait to see what it was...get that?

Then when on the ground, it is conceivable that when the gun was exposed (GZs words) that it is reasonable that tray may have seen what GZ had been reaching for before but was unsuccessful in getting because he got clocked. This would give Trayvon the satisfaction of being glad he didnt wait to see what GZ might have been reaching for....after all its confirmed now that a gun was in the same area (right) he was reaching. Trayvon could logically think that his suspicion has been confirmed...that GZ may be grabbing for a weapon and now I see that weapon. We dont know what GZ was actually reaching for....but in hindsight the evidence shows that a gun WAS there and a phone wasnt.

I didnt post this in hopes that you would finally understand it...I posted it so that whithin the next few posts and regurgitate the same bs, I will have easy access to cut and paste and REMIND you again.

Last edited:

They did that because that is what the law says.
Ill will, spite, malice and depravity are all areas where someone can be found guilty of murder in Florida if that is what contributed to a killing.

That is why they said it and focused on that as that is the burden they have in the statute there.

Oh I am aware of that. But I didn't know those emotions could manifest in the moment of pulling a trigger. None of those conditions can be established in the moment of pulling a trigger. That comment was in entirely poor taste. I have friends that have had to shoot and kill someone in the line of duty. The prosecutor basically called them guilty of murder 2.

[Quote: Originally Posted by 25Caliber] View Post

Let it go, RKM...be the bigger person...ignore it...who cares...waaa waaa...youre being a troll....you changed your avie to be more believable...ahole...you whiny bitch...F U...nobody wants to hear it....negged...mexican hater!....bully!! etc etc etc.

Wonder why I call you out and not the one who initiated it with a personal attack to an otherwise non personal opinion? Well its simple....youre new around here with little rep power....do you think Im crazy? Im not sticking up for the little fella being trolled.

You have a different opinion, rkm....shame on you! Damn you!!

How dare you defend yourself...At least you werent called a faggot.[\Quote]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know why this is still coming up and I can't see most of it ;-) If it continues to come up, the thread will be locked. [MENTION=20285]Intense[/MENTION]

What happened was, 25 called me a bigot because I said "can I get a famous neg" on Sun, Sunny said faggot as a reply to me being called a bigot for that, then she replied she thought we were playing a word game. It was in jest and that was it.

This started with my can I get "negged" post and somehow this keeps coming up again. I certainly didn't make some deal out of someone calling me a "bigot", because again, I took it in jest and what people say on here is far from RL or my RL.

If that is what this is all about that keeps coming up. Drop it.

Again, the thread will be locked if it keeps coming up and what I do see come through is ridiculous and continual.

I want no part of it, it's blown up repetitive bullshit for almost a week now.

Trial thread.

There's a flame thread for the rest of it.

has this thread fallen apart

Elders dont have the right to do what she does...sorry, brotha. But I can definitely see your motivation for wanting to make amends.:uhoh3:

Not buying it though...I saw how you came at me when ernie went on his profanity tirade because I changed my av pic...you dont fool me.

But carry on....back to the trial.
>>> Elders dont have the right to do what she does

Everyone does.

>>> sorry, brotha

You don't have to apologize.

>>> But I can definitely see your motivation for wanting to make amends.

You may be projecting your motivations on me.

>>> Not buying it though...I saw how you came at me when ernie went on his profanity tirade because I changed my av pic...you dont fool me.

I tried to help you out. As you said it was none of my business. I won't make that mistake again.

That said, I doubt very seriously you have any clue about what motivates me.

If all the state has to argue is ill will, spite and Zimmerman has bad breath this case has long been lost.
But I still want to hear Zimmerman say he was defending himself and was hit first before I find him not guilty of murder.

[Quote: Originally Posted by 25Caliber] View Post

Let it go, RKM...be the bigger person...ignore it...who cares...waaa waaa...youre being a troll....you changed your avie to be more believable...ahole...you whiny bitch...F U...nobody wants to hear it....negged...mexican hater!....bully!! etc etc etc.

Wonder why I call you out and not the one who initiated it with a personal attack to an otherwise non personal opinion? Well its simple....youre new around here with little rep power....do you think Im crazy? Im not sticking up for the little fella being trolled.

You have a different opinion, rkm....shame on you! Damn you!!

How dare you defend yourself...At least you werent called a faggot.[\Quote]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know why this is still coming up and I can't see most of it ;-) If it continues to come up, the thread will be locked. [MENTION=20285]Intense[/MENTION]

What happened was, 25 called me a bigot because I said "can I get a famous neg" on Sun, Sunny said faggot as a reply to me being called a bigot for that, then she replied she thought we were playing a word game. It was in jest and that was it.

This started with my can I get "negged" post and somehow this keeps coming up again. I certainly didn't make some deal out of someone calling me a "bigot", because again, I took it in jest and what people say on here is far from RL or my RL.

If that is what this is all about that keeps coming up. Drop it.

Again, the thread will be locked if it keeps coming up and what I do see come through is ridiculous and continual.

I want no part of it, it's blown up repetitive bullshit for almost a week now.

Trial thread.

There's a flame thread for the rest of it.

has this thread fallen apart

No. Hopefully I just fixed it.. I'm a fixer.

Waaaaaaaaa. Waaaaaaaa. Sure is a lot of whining going on in here by a certain someone.

Tess,

Some people never let things go; always have to have the last word; and it comes from a sense of insecurity, I think.

Ignore and carry on. I really don't want this thread to lose it's vital personality because of immaturity and meanness.

And some wait until its too late to play the morality card...the time for testas post was days perhaps weeks ago...things got ugly because they were permitted to get ugly when the super rep powers were allowed to troll, bully and go on profanity tirades against opinions they disagreed with. The name calling was pathetic. Some sit and watch and then act outraged when its responded to.

I have been with you and testa for awhile and neither one of you would put up with or have put up with the same actions being done to yourself. You are both guilty of running and hiding when it is done to someone else. I have personally witnessed this.

I nor anyone else has to get your permission to defend themselves against such attacks....especially when they were ignored initially to no avail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back