The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If all the state has to argue is ill will, spite and Zimmerman has bad breath this case has long been lost.
But I still want to hear Zimmerman say he was defending himself and was hit first before I find him not guilty of murder.

So, the Hannity interview isn't enough? Popular belief among legal websites I been on all say that it would be foolish to subject Zimmerman to cross.

music-notes-tissue-box.jpg

Last edited:
Elders dont have the right to do what she does...sorry, brotha. But I can definitely see your motivation for wanting to make amends.:uhoh3:

Not buying it though...I saw how you came at me when ernie went on his profanity tirade because I changed my av pic...you dont fool me.

But carry on....back to the trial.
>>> Elders dont have the right to do what she does

Everyone does.

>>> sorry, brotha

You don't have to apologize.

>>> But I can definitely see your motivation for wanting to make amends.

You may be projecting your motivations on me.

>>> Not buying it though...I saw how you came at me when ernie went on his profanity tirade because I changed my av pic...you dont fool me.

I tried to help you out. As you said it was none of my business. I won't make that mistake again.

That said, I doubt very seriously you have any clue about what motivates me.

Sarcasm noted...fake support also noted.

If they have a right to conduct themselves in that way, then I have and anyone else has a right to respond to defend themselves...touche'.

Matthew, I am speaking as if I was a juror.
I believe juries no matter what they are charged by the Judge want to hear the defendant say they are not guilty.
Sometimes the law smells like a skunk to a jurist. Tell them to go by it, they think and deliberate on it yet THE STINK is still there to them.

So. About the ME implosion and pushing the Bernster to disbarrment.

yeah i missed a bunch of it

just got done reading about how the sanford PD

passed out a bunch of WW11 service ribbons to pin on their

state witnesses

wtf
----------------

Last Monday when Doris Singleton of the Sanford Police Department took the stand, Jeremiah Workman sat up and took notice. Workman, the marine who received our nation’s second highest honor, the Navy Cross, took special notice of the ribbon rack she was wearing and wrote the following on his Facebook page.

“Am I going blind, or is this police officer in the Zimmerman – Martin trial wearing ribbons that she doesn’t rate?’

Battle Rattle » Navy Cross recipient Jeremiah Workman questions cop?s ribbons in Trayvon Martin case

My first motor'd vehicle was a Puch two speed moped, the motorcyle type. Man that was fun, freedom!!

Did it go fast enough for you to get to eat bugs? :tongue:

Last time I was on a bike was when helmets were not the law. Nothing is more thrilling than being in a group of bikers with hair whipping all around, bugs in the teeth and cars getting OUT of the way seeing so many of us in a group coming up behind 'em. :lol:

Nothing was cooler than my 1948 Indian.

Cool ride! My first scooter was a 49 FLHP.

Fair question and thank you for keeping it respectful...I can have a conversation with you:)

Simple answer to your question is that I believe Trayvon came back to see if he was still being followed...when he saw George again he asked the famous question, to which GZ responded with his famous answer. These famous questions and answers being done as Trayvon is walking towards GZ...GZ then says that he went to grab his phone out of a right side pocket and when he did he was clocked.

My guess is that Trayvon wasnt going to wait to see what the strange guy following him would pull out of his pocket...I mean why are you reaching for your pockets at that moment? Turns out the phone that he says was trying to get wasnt there. Later GZ describes the gun being exposed when they were on the ground in the struggle, so how do we know that it isnt going through Trays mind that his suspicion of GZ reaching for a weapon is now confirmed...so he continues beating him so that the gun isnt grabbed. If you punch someone because he is reaching for what you think may be a weapon and then later in the struggle you observe that weapon in the general area that he was reaching...then what might you think. You might think that your suspicion was right and that by punching him avoided that gun being pulled...you might think after actually seeing it during the struggle that he kept punching so that he couldnt reach or grab it again.

Many ask well whats with the reaching thing....youre making it up and making assumptions about something unrealistic. No, Im not...If I were the prosecution I would exploit GZs own words and tale of events at the interrogation and reenactment. He specifically describes frantically reaching for his pockets for a phone that wasnt there...in the process of doing that he was punched...I would take those words so literally to show that when the situation was escalated he went reaching. i would further submit that he shouldnt have been anywhere near that T or walkway he should have been in his truck....if he would have been this woudnt be happening right now. Its happening because when trayvon went back to see if he was being followed there GZ was now outside of his truck and appearing to follow on foot....so now theres a problem.

Did all of this happen just as i suspect? Probably not in its entirety, but given that Trayvon isnt here we can take the events as GZ explains and try to conclude what an average person would be thinking in the dark and rain being followed. From there, let the jury decide who did what and how much either party is responsible for the events that happened that night.

Wait a second...your claim is that someone who is "afraid" of the man following him...runs away to the safety of the condo he's staying in...but then RETURNS to the area where the man is? That makes sense to you? Really?

i didnt say he went back to the condo he was staying in...where did I say that? I dont believe that for a second and have argued ad nausea against...the evidence doesnt support it. Come on dude, I think ive made it pretty clear what my position is and why it makes sense to me. And none of it includes him going all the way back to his condo.

The evidence doesn't support that Trayvon Martin went all the way back to his condo? Then explain why Rachel Jenteal testified that he was back at the condo? Explain where it is he ran to during the time that Jenteal heard wind rushing by Trayvon's phone and was disconnected and when she called back. That's over a minute, 25. What kind of distance would a 17 year old in good shape cover in that amount of time? How could he NOT have made it the 120 yards to the condo?

Tess,

Some people never let things go; always have to have the last word; and it comes from a sense of insecurity, I think.

Ignore and carry on. I really don't want this thread to lose it's vital personality because of immaturity and meanness.

And some wait until its too late to play the morality card...the time for testas post was days perhaps weeks ago...things got ugly because they were permitted to get ugly when the super rep powers were allowed to troll, bully and go on profanity tirades against opinions they disagreed with. The name calling was pathetic. Some sit and watch and then act outraged when its responded to.

I have been with you and testa for awhile and neither one of you would put up with or have put up with the same actions being done to yourself. You are both guilty of running and hiding when it is done to someone else. I have personally witnessed this.

I nor anyone else has to get your permission to defend themselves against such attacks....especially when they were ignored initially to no avail.

25, I felt you over-reacted and that over-the-top language was offensive to me. You need to know when to move on. It's not important. And if it is, then maybe this posting stuff is getting to you and causing you real anger issues. I am not going to support you when I feel you do not have a point worth supporting.

As for myself, yes we have been posting together awhile. Let's not go into other over-reactions I observed earlier on and let go of and interacted with you afterwards. It was over and that was that, and you were making thoughtful posts.

I've never asked anyone to come to my aid when I've been attacked on a forum. Here or there. And I won't. It's just not that big a deal to me. I'm on here for fun, to interact and share ideas. If I feel attacked, then I take a break and come back another day. Or move to another thread. Done that before when I got frustrated for a little while. It's just not that important.

And, for the record, I don't owe you anything when you're acting the fool. Gratuitious insults against any poster deserves my comment, but not those that are redundant and petty as yours have been lately.

Let. It. Go. And play nicely. If you've noticed the same as I have, you don't have any supporters when you go off the rails. I'll be there for you when you are being unfairly attacked but I really think you blew this latest stuff out of proportion.

Waaaaaaaaa. Waaaaaaaa. Sure is a lot of whining going on in here by a certain someone.

You come on here playing the moral high ground while in the background you send profanity ridden and threatening PMs...relentlessly...that is not made up...its fact. And you were properly reported for those actions...however, you continue with those actions.

You may fool some on here...but not me...hell maybe they arent fooled....Im seeing the other side of you...every day. You are intentionally deceiving the forum trying to appear to be something you are not.

I have never negged anyone...even when negged...even to get a comment in to someone who may have me on ignore like you like to do as late as just about an hour ago. I have never initiated any pm to any of those doing the same to me on a daily basis. I have defended myself on the open forum...and i will continue to exercise my right to do so when necessary.

state witnesses

wtf
----------------

Last Monday when Doris Singleton of the Sanford Police Department took the stand, Jeremiah Workman sat up and took notice. Workman, the marine who received our nation’s second highest honor, the Navy Cross, took special notice of the ribbon rack she was wearing and wrote the following on his Facebook page.

“Am I going blind, or is this police officer in the Zimmerman – Martin trial wearing ribbons that she doesn’t rate?’

Battle Rattle » Navy Cross recipient Jeremiah Workman questions cop?s ribbons in Trayvon Martin case

Hole E. Crap one of the weirdest days yet. We were all waiting in the mom drama. We got it with the MFnE.

MOM wrapped the day brilliantly with the mom and uncle making Z humanized, emotion, ended the day and started the break with that after the ME train wreck and left the jury with them.

Bernster said he may want to call them later to be nasty so his mom can't be in the courtroom. Rat got a new sig off the day.

When it boils down to it these jurors are being told a story.

I know the defense's story of what happened. It is consistent and there has been evidence to support it. I can tell you the basic premise of their story repeatedly and be accurate to their view.

I don't know what the state would have you believe happened that night. I can't find a definitive start point, a definitive confrontation, a definitive point where GZ became a monster. When any theme has started to develop, there has been evidence to refute or cloudy that claim. There is not a consistent narrative being produced as to how this started, how GZ sustain these injuries, how, if there was a fight, TM has no injuries other than a gsw.

So I can see your point about needing the emotional closure of setting him free comes into play, but if I am in that room I know the defense's story and supporting evidence and I have nothing to compare it to from the state.

state witnesses

wtf
----------------

Wow. I didn't hear that. They have no case so they're going berzerk. Ha ha

The state was talking about what they could say about the weather and the dewpoint on their visual aid... mmhmm

Last edited:

I know the defense's story of what happened. It is consistent and there has been evidence to support it. I can tell you the basic premise of their story repeatedly and be accurate to their view.

I don't know what the state would have you believe happened that night. I can't find a definitive start point, a definitive confrontation, a definitive point where GZ became a monster. When any theme has started to develop, there has been evidence to refute or cloudy that claim. There is not a consistent narrative being produced as to how this started, how GZ sustain these injuries, how, if there was a fight, TM has no injuries other than a gsw.

So I can see your point about needing the emotional closure of setting him free comes into play, but if I am in that room I know the defense's story and supporting evidence and I have nothing to compare it to from the state.

Logically, facts override emotion. Who is willing to put an innocent man away for the rest of his life for acting in self defense, all on emotion? It's bad enough we have a trial revolving around race, we don't need emotion and politics dictating the outcome.

Matthew, I am speaking as if I was a juror.
I believe juries no matter what they are charged by the Judge want to hear the defendant say they are not guilty.
Sometimes the law smells like a skunk to a jurist. Tell them to go by it, they think and deliberate on it yet THE STINK is still there to them.
You have a right not to take the stand, and if you don't need to ( the burden is on the prosecution ) you may damage your position - the jury is directed to draw no negative inference from a defendant not taking the stand. I would say don't if the prosecution has not proved their burden.

Tess,

Some people never let things go; always have to have the last word; and it comes from a sense of insecurity, I think.

Ignore and carry on. I really don't want this thread to lose it's vital personality because of immaturity and meanness.

And some wait until its too late to play the morality card...the time for testas post was days perhaps weeks ago...things got ugly because they were permitted to get ugly when the super rep powers were allowed to troll, bully and go on profanity tirades against opinions they disagreed with. The name calling was pathetic. Some sit and watch and then act outraged when its responded to.

I have been with you and testa for awhile and neither one of you would put up with or have put up with the same actions being done to yourself. You are both guilty of running and hiding when it is done to someone else. I have personally witnessed this.

I nor anyone else has to get your permission to defend themselves against such attacks....especially when they were ignored initially to no avail.

25, I felt you over-reacted and that over-the-top language was offensive to me. You need to know when to move on. It's not important. And if it is, then maybe this posting stuff is getting to you and causing you real anger issues. I am not going to support you when I feel you do not have a point worth supporting.

As for myself, yes we have been posting together awhile. Let's not go into other over-reactions I observed earlier on and let go of and interacted with you afterwards. It was over and that was that, and you were making thoughtful posts.

I've never asked anyone to come to my aid when I've been attacked on a forum. Here or there. And I won't. It's just not that big a deal to me. I'm on here for fun, to interact and share ideas. If I feel attacked, then I take a break and come back another day. Or move to another thread. Done that before when I got frustrated for a little while. It's just not that important.

And, for the record, I don't owe you anything when you're acting the fool. Gratuitious insults against any poster deserves my comment, but not those that are redundant and petty as yours have been lately.

Let. It. Go. And play nicely. If you've noticed the same as I have, you don't have any supporters when you go off the rails. I'll be there for you when you are being unfairly attacked but I really think you blew this latest stuff out of proportion.

So when things did cool off and ernie came in today with two back to back profanity laden posts with threats of more to come and that i hadnt seen nothin yet!...where were you? Hiding under your desk hoping I didnt see it?

You are very selective in who you defend and it usually decided on where the numbers are. i didn't mind playing it by myself...it was when you and others cheered the trolls with your thank button that disturbed me.

If you think responding to it is blowing it out of proportion, then I cant help you...you simply arent paying attention or are turning a blind eye because it isnt you being attacked...this time.

Logically, facts override emotion. Who is willing to put an innocent man away for the rest of his life for acting in self defense, all on emotion? It's bad enough we have a trial revolving around race, we don't need emotion and politics dictating the outcome.

Let me be clear, I do understand gadawg point. You absolutely can not expect to take emotion out of the jury box. If this was a given, then nobody's mama would have testified today. My point is that I don't think even emotion can trump the weakness and lack of linear narrative from the state. However, there is no telling if six women are going to think the way of a good ole' boy from the south.

Let me be clear, I do understand gadawg point. You absolutely can not expect to take emotion out of the jury box. If this was a given, then nobody's mama would have testified today. My point is that I don't think even emotion can trump the weakness and lack of linear narrative from the state. However, there is no telling if six women are going to think the way of a good ole' boy from the south.

I agree, but emotion can affect judgement, even despite all the supporting evidence. I think it is tragic to convict a man because hatred or political pressure tells someone to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back