The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry dude, killing unarmed teens is a sign of a girly-man. Just saying.

See if this flows. Zimmerman got into a fight because he stalked, approached then got his ass kicked. He screamed for help, pulled out his gun and killed martin. Period. He was told to not approach him, but he did. He shot an unarmed innocent guy who had every right in the world to protect himself.

I haven't read every post here. So if I am repeating please forgive me.

I thought i heard something about photos of Martin not going to be permitted. If this is so, and even one of those young teen cutesie photos shows up in the court room then i say all the gang banger photos are fair game. And they should also be permitted to bring up his personality and recent suspension from school. This wasn't some cute innocent young teenager.

On the other hand Zimmerman should also be similarly profiled.

I haven't read every post here. So if I am repeating please forgive me.

I thought i heard something about photos of Martin not going to be permitted. If this is so, and even one of those young teen cutesie photos shows up in the court room then i say all the gang banger photos are fair game. And they should also be permitted to bring up his personality and recent suspension from school. This wasn't some cute innocent young teenager.

On the other hand Zimmerman should also be similarlyj profiled.

WTH did you just say? No they are not permitted but prosecution hid the crap and that's ongoing. It wasn't cute innocent teen, but ganging the vic isn't going to be allowed here and it shouldn't have been allowed in JoJo trial. Z past hasn't been ruled on or I missed it and I haven't missed much.

Are you friend or foe? I mean thread friend or foe?

Got it wrong, Zona. Where's the evidence Zimmerman "stalked" or "approached"? Even if that was what happened, what gave TM the right to kick his ass, as you say? What did TM have to protect himself against? A man speaking to him? Do you honestly think GZ wanted to shake it up with TM - get into a rumble with him? Where is the intent on Zimmerman's part to harm Martin? You are in the group of people who keep harping on the fact Martin didn't have a weapon but, as the photos and injuries show, he did a number with his fists on Zimmerman's face and the back of his head. You can tout any theory you want, but you might want to look at the facts presented in court if you want to sound logical.

Got it wrong, Zona. Where's the evidence Zimmerman "stalked" or "approached"? Even if that was what happened, what gave TM the right to kick his ass, as you say? What did TM have to protect himself against? A man speaking to him? Do you honestly think GZ wanted to shake it up with TM - get into a rumble with him? Where is the intent on Zimmerman's part to harm Martin? You are in the group of people who keep harping on the fact Martin didn't have a weapon but, as the photos and injuries show, he did a number with his fists on Zimmerman's face and the back of his head. You can tout any theory you want, but you might want to look at the facts presented in court if you want to sound logical.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there haven't been any facts presented before the jury in court yet, the jury hasn't even been selected yet.

:eusa_whistle:

>>>>

Last edited:
If he didn't intend to murder TM, why was he chasing someone in the night with a firearm, against the counsel of a law enforcement professional?

I want to see facts/proof that Z chased M. Bring it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back