The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You will feel relaxed to the point of being in a trance when you listen to this song....listen to it right before beddy bye and you will have sensational dreams...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDZ5m2D3Lo]Lullaby - One Republic *HQ* - YouTube[/ame]

I have absolutely no idea how to navigate this site. Let me go and try to upload a pic and edit my pro.

Welcome, King.

Click on your nick and it will take you to your profile...from there got to "USER CP" at the top right of the page...that will give you a good start.

I tried to rep ya, but apparently I have repped too much in the last 24 hours...so I owe ya.

Worldwatcher seems like a pretty smart dude.

He has my vote and my reps.

Someone go help I AM King. You have to pass the avatar/quote/post test to be A King, unless you have a King secretary or proof of your Kingship so the peons can do it for you.

Just saying.

I have absolutely no idea how to navigate this site. Let me go and try to upload a pic and edit my pro.

Welcome, King.

Click on your nick and it will take you to your profile...from there got to "USER CP" at the top right of the page...that will give you a good start.

I tried to rep ya, but apparently I have repped too much in the last 24 hours...so I owe ya.

There ya go King.

25! If you're doing all the work, the King has to rep you not the other way around.

#messedup

Welcome king...come join the party!

I don't see how the prosecution is going to prove GZ intended to murder TM. No way. Where's the evidence to dispute Zimmerman's version of events?

As for how the trial will go...why would it go any differently than any other trial? In the defense case they will bring evidence to support their claim of self-defense. How else would it go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back