The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but there haven't been any facts presented before the jury in court yet, the jury hasn't even been selected yet.

:eusa_whistle:

>>>>

That's what I'm saying. Rather than wait for the facts, some people have rock solid ingrained notions about what they surmise is true that they begin to believe their own suppositions. It's close-minded and ignorant to me. We can talk about what's been on the news and try to put together what we think might have happened all day long. But until the trial begins and the evidence comes in, then all we're doing is throwing around ideas. Some people don't see the difference. Drives me :cuckoo:

I haven't read every post here. So if I am repeating please forgive me.

I thought i heard something about photos of Martin not going to be permitted. If this is so, and even one of those young teen cutesie photos shows up in the court room then i say all the gang banger photos are fair game. And they should also be permitted to bring up his personality and recent suspension from school. This wasn't some cute innocent young teenager.

On the other hand Zimmerman should also be similarlyj profiled.

WTH did you just say? No they are not permitted but prosecution hid the crap and that's ongoing. It wasn't cute innocent teen, but ganging the vic isn't going to be allowed here and it shouldn't have been allowed in JoJo trial. Z past hasn't been ruled on or I missed it and I haven't missed much.

Are you friend or foe? I mean thread friend or foe?

I'm for a fair trial. Where I stand doesn't matter. If I were to have to say right now with what we've seen and heard so far i would say not guilty. But, I haven't heard everything yet....

@ Aye, exactly how hard was it for you to wilfully ignore GM's huffing and puffing on the 911 recording as he pursued TM? That must take some type of enormous energy!

Got it wrong, Zona. Where's the evidence Zimmerman "stalked" or "approached"? Even if that was what happened, what gave TM the right to kick his ass, as you say? What did TM have to protect himself against? A man speaking to him? Do you honestly think GZ wanted to shake it up with TM - get into a rumble with him? Where is the intent on Zimmerman's part to harm Martin? You are in the group of people who keep harping on the fact Martin didn't have a weapon but, as the photos and injuries show, he did a number with his fists on Zimmerman's face and the back of his head. You can tout any theory you want, but you might want to look at the facts presented in court if you want to sound logical.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there haven't been any facts presented before the jury in court yet, the jury hasn't even been selected yet.

:eusa_whistle:

>>>>

Thank you, sir. I've been on the feed... 2 weeks of pretrial motions, 3 days of juror selection.

Everything else calls for speculation and bullshit opinions based on a media feed.

Rise and shine!! HLN and NBC is feeding you what to think!

I haven't read every post here. So if I am repeating please forgive me.

I thought i heard something about photos of Martin not going to be permitted. If this is so, and even one of those young teen cutesie photos shows up in the court room then i say all the gang banger photos are fair game. And they should also be permitted to bring up his personality and recent suspension from school. This wasn't some cute innocent young teenager.

On the other hand Zimmerman should also be similarlyj profiled.

WTH did you just say? No they are not permitted but prosecution hid the crap and that's ongoing. It wasn't cute innocent teen, but ganging the vic isn't going to be allowed here and it shouldn't have been allowed in JoJo trial. Z past hasn't been ruled on or I missed it and I haven't missed much.

Are you friend or foe? I mean thread friend or foe?

I'm for a fair trial. Where I stand doesn't matter. If I were to have to say right now with what we've seen and heard so far i would say not guilty. But, I haven't heard everything yet....

Well, come on and talk then.

J) Justice.

I never thought "We don't need you to do that" was a direct order to stand down - at all. Way too much being made of that comment by the dispatcher. It was a suggestion, at best. IMHO

Would any of you be arguing GZ's point of view if TM was one of your unarmed teenage relatives?

I doubt it seriously.

So what REALLY then are we debating here?

HMMMMMM?

Would any of you be arguing GZ's point of view if TM was one of your unarmed teenage relatives?

I doubt it seriously.

HMMMMMM?

My teenage relatives would answer questions posed by an adult. They wouldn't bloody his nose and head or cop an attitude because they were being asked why they were hanging around outside at night in the rain. Seriously.

I doubt it seriously.

HMMMMMM?

see. Here's the thing, King Shadow, we aren't arguing shit. We are waiting for the evidence to be presented and sitting thru jury selection. You showed up and announced who IS king, put your weird hat on and you're arguing with yourself. Check the thread name... Trial. There are 129 other G, Z, T, M, whatever bullshit threads you can go have as your kingdom. Go to it!!

I doubt it seriously.

HMMMMMM?

My teenage relatives would answer questions posed by an adult. They wouldn't bloody his nose and head or cop an attitude because they were being asked why they were hanging around outside at night in the rain. Seriously.

My daughter goes to school away from home. She and I took martial arts when she was growing up.

My daughter has been trained that if a guy following you halfway across campus (housing development) and then pursues you on foot after trying to get away is always to be treated as a threat. If they get close, take them out. Key shafts extending between fingers to go for the eyes. Side kick to the knees to keep them from chasing you.

>>>>

I see I've entered a "spin zone". Facepalm

Go to page 4 of this thread, scroll down until you see a post by [MENTION=27321]WorldWatcher[/MENTION] and click on the link he posted. Read what it says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back