The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, that is what brought it to national attention but since then, the issue is the right to defend yourself, especially with a gun. That is the only reason that the left hasn't moved on from this case.

I respect you, but I disagree with you a bit, Pred.

This issue became a media sensation because of the way the media distorted the facts while stirring up notions of racism. They even called Zimmerman a White-Hispanic. That has always been at the core, and even though the Martin family's attorney stated the issue wasn't about race, I'm sure it still is in the hearts of some of those who continue to hate George Zimmerman. Because of their hate for GZ, with their view of him as a racist murderer, they will grasp at any string they can to punish him. They'll accuse him of being a wuss, a wannabe cop, a bad student, a racist, and a liar. They gun issue is one means to punish him for supposedly being a racist.

They will not move from this issue, and if GZ is acquitted, there will likely be violence from some as well as great anger.

I think we're arguing two different things. There is no doubt that the Martin Family believes that TM was followed because he was black, and that may be true, but my question was "why are the lefties here and in the media still so adamantly convinced GZ is guilty?" They need him to be because of the gun issue.

I don't claim that race isn't a factor, on the contrary, but IMO, the guns are the major factor. Especially here.

Like I said, I don't really disagree.

Perhaps it's a symbiotic issue so to speak. Both issues are feeding both naratives.

White guys with legal guns are killing innocent black children in the streets. It's an old narative that comes from the '50-60's when it really was a problem, and it garnered widespread demands from all races that such incidents be stopped.

The prosecution needs to buy their experts from the expert store the defense gets theirs at.

The state should have bought their prosecutors from the Dollar Store.

They would have gotten better quality.

Best quote from the Defense ME was when he was asked how much he's been paid so far...

First question how much are you getting paid... I get about $400/hr

Second question how much have you been paid so far... it's only been about $2400 so far, this was an easy case to figure out.

:poke:

Last edited:
to dismiss race as a motivation would make you foolish. Zimmerman based on the fact that black people where stealing things from the homes in his area made this a race issue.
But like the gun issue, its only part of the story here.

yet most of his 911 calls are not about black people.

why is it very few on the left know facts about this case?

How often do they know the facts of any case, let alone allow the facts to be used to win an arguement against them?

We're talking about liberals here, not intelligent adults.

Good afternoon all! Did I miss anything important this morning?

Lol. Nah, go back to bed.

Hehe, I wish. I was out "fake lawyering."

I did that earlier today on a couple of matters.

Since then, I have knocked out one pending motion. And of course, I also learned a boat load about lawyering Florida style. :cool:

I have also reaffirmed my belief that avoiding nimrods like Sarie is a key to rational jury selection.

for no reason? zimmerman claimed the reason was self defense and so far, that appears to be true.

stop lying. it really makes you look stupid.

Swallow is too stupid to understand that she looks stupid.

It's a vicious cycle...

Ah the faggot in the conservative rears it's ugly head.

And no you fucking homo, I don't want you to swallow my man juice.

Stay in Texas you flamer.

It's the land of Beer, Steers and Queers, PeterEater.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPVC8Y4aJdc]Beers, Steers, and Queers - YouTube[/ame]

quite the homophobic rant from the tolerant liberal ^

Its race and guns, the perfect combination for demlibtardians and the left wing media.

Its not about right and wrong with these clowns, its about their political agenda.

liberals are the lowest form of human life.

to dismiss race as a motivation would make you foolish. Zimmerman based on the fact that black people where stealing things from the homes in his area made this a race issue.

when he stated these punks are always getting away with this then yeah its safe to presume this to be the case. Like i stated this isn't the sole reason behind all this.

i personally think Zimmerman will walk

:lol:

Good job, I love that word.

dirty old woman

First time I heard that was in the movie The Right Stuff. It was in that little bar where Chuck Yeager was introduced and the lady behind the bar said it.

Peckahhh Woood..

Sam Shepherd was so good in that part.

You know they changed it to the more socially acceptable "Peckerwood" right? What they really called them would have been to crude for that movie.

What's with the twitter feeds being shown on HLN during showing the trial as it progresses? And note how all the comments are PRO Martin.:cuckoo:

The twitter feed shown, is only as good as the editor picking out which messages to show on the TV.

Lol. Nah, go back to bed.

Hehe, I wish. I was out "fake lawyering."

I did that earlier today on a couple of matters.

Since then, I have knocked out one pending motion. And of course, I also learned a boat load about lawyering Florida style. :cool:

I have also reaffirmed my belief that avoiding nimrods like Sarie is a key to rational jury selection.

You're seeming a little obsessed with me now. I can't help it if you all ran off all the Dems here with your boring posts. Go find someone else to focus on.

Balderdash---the first person to even mention race was the police operator

only for identification purposes-------------------HOLY SHIT! they were PROFILING, they should all be locked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the fact remains, if both guys were white or if both guys were black, this story would not have even made the local news in Sanford.

when he stated these punks are always getting away with this then yeah its safe to presume this to be the case. Like i stated this isn't the sole reason behind all this.

The "punks" who kept getting away are unlikely to have been "blacks" if the majority of his reports were not about suspicious blacks.

I'm not talking about Zimmerman's motives here. I'm theorizing on what is the motivation for the lefties steadfast belief that GZ is guilty.

great...punks is now code word for black

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back