The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
when he stated these punks are always getting away with this then yeah its safe to presume this to be the case. Like i stated this isn't the sole reason behind all this.

i personally think Zimmerman will walk

great...punks is now code word for black

:rolleyes:

context fuckstain context

well that certainly is an intelligent explanation

:confused:

what context do you refer to and how does the context mean he was talking about black people.

The prosecution needs to buy their experts from the expert store the defense gets theirs at.

The state should have bought their prosecutors from the Dollar Store.

They would have gotten better quality.

Best quote from the Defense ME was when he was asked how much he's been paid so far...

First question how much are you getting paid... I get about $400/hr

Second question how much have you been paid so far... it's only been about $2400 so far, this was an easy case to figure out.

:poke:

The state spent 70k on owens to dick around with the 911 call for 700 hours and then get called a quack at Frye and not even testify.

The state needs to stfu and figure out what the word "budget" means.

to dismiss race as a motivation would make you foolish. Zimmerman based on the fact that black people where stealing things from the homes in his area made this a race issue.
But like the gun issue, its only part of the story here.

Balderdash---the first person to even mention race was the police operator

only for identification purposes-------------------HOLY SHIT! they were PROFILING, they should all be locked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the fact remains, if both guys were white or if both guys were black, this story would not have even made the local news in Sanford.

Liberals will drool forever about minorities who they feel are victimized. Guns don't matter.

No, that is what brought it to national attention but since then, the issue is the right to defend yourself, especially with a gun. That is the only reason that the left hasn't moved on from this case.

I respect you, but I disagree with you a bit, Pred.

This issue became a media sensation because of the way the media distorted the facts while stirring up notions of racism. They even called Zimmerman a White-Hispanic. That has always been at the core, and even though the Martin family's attorney stated the issue wasn't about race, I'm sure it still is in the hearts of some of those who continue to hate George Zimmerman. Because of their hate for GZ, with their view of him as a racist murderer, they will grasp at any string they can to punish him. They'll accuse him of being a wuss, a wannabe cop, a bad student, a racist, and a liar. They gun issue is one means to punish him for supposedly being a racist.

They will not move from this issue, and if GZ is acquitted, there will likely be violence from some as well as great anger.

I think we're arguing two different things. There is no doubt that the Martin Family believes that TM was followed because he was black, and that may be true, but my question was "why are the lefties here and in the media still so adamantly convinced GZ is guilty?" They need him to be because of the gun issue.

I don't claim that race isn't a factor, on the contrary, but IMO, the guns are the major factor. Especially here.

As Boris the Animal would say:

3pqs96.jpg

No hard feelings, friend. :razz::tongue:

I did that earlier today on a couple of matters.

Since then, I have knocked out one pending motion. And of course, I also learned a boat load about lawyering Florida style. :cool:

I have also reaffirmed my belief that avoiding nimrods like Sarie is a key to rational jury selection.

You're seeming a little obsessed with me now. I can't help it if you all ran off all the Dems here with your boring posts. Go find someone else to focus on.

STILL deflecting, eh Sarie?

Since you seem to have latched on to me, I think it's just fair and polite to provide the same degree of attention right back at ya. :thup:

This is PARTICULARLY true where you are being so cowardly and evasive.

Not that I expected anything better from you.

I just want to remind you that what you are doing isn't actually going unnoticed.

HEY GANG! LOOK! Sarie is DUCKING some more!

:lol:

You're pretty sad really.

The thing that gets me is that they were convinced GZ was guilty even before they knew ANYTHING at all about the case, and still today, when any reasonable person would have to conclude that at least there is reasonable doubt, they still doggedly cling to GZ's guilt. They never even attempt to look at it objectively. Why is that?

I believe that it's partially about a black man dying but mostly about guns, and self-defense with a gun.

well to speak for myself i do think Zimmerman is guilty s something...maybe manslaughter at most, but the evidence doesnt support anything. To many holes that are not being filled to flesh out the complete story.

Hence he will walk, But Zimmerman is a liar.

what did he lie about? his story has been consistent from the beginning and the evidence supports his version of what happened.

I understand that you WANT him to be a liar, but there is no proof that he lied about anything.

Zimmerman saying that martin said " your going to die tonight" is fucking hack.

Seriously nobody says this unless you are in a die hard movie.....
Remove your partisanship for a second and at least admit that was fucking stupid.

well to speak for myself i do think Zimmerman is guilty s something...maybe manslaughter at most, but the evidence doesnt support anything. To many holes that are not being filled to flesh out the complete story.

what did he lie about? his story has been consistent from the beginning and the evidence supports his version of what happened.

I understand that you WANT him to be a liar, but there is no proof that he lied about anything.

Remove your partisanship for a second and at least admit that was fucking stupid.

The fucker ate Skittles for Christ's sake. He coulda said anything.

and how exactly do you know that he did not say that? were you there? maybe you should volunteer as a witness since you KNOW what was said and who said it.

great...punks is now code word for black

:rolleyes:

context fuckstain context

well that certainly is an intelligent explanation

:confused:

what context do you refer to and how does the context mean he was talking about black people.

I am presuming that the rash of breaks in's have been done by black kids or people as of late.

Then you have the fact his father is well a racist, and you have to at least consider that for a moment.

Does this make him guilty? NO, but it does paint a picture at least of Zimmerman. Racist does not equal guilt of murder though.

Like i said Context and i feel this opinion of mine is quite fair.

The fucker ate Skittles for Christ's sake. He coulda said anything.

Wow this was stupid

and how exactly do you know that he did not say that? were you there? maybe you should volunteer as a witness since you KNOW what was said and who said it.

sigh....You are one of these people i see....Rational thought does not sit well with partisans.....Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back