The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Old man--that's cute. I managed to get in 18 holes of golf this morning while you were slaving away here. Thanks for your efforts--you seem to have the crowd appropriately riled up.

You're welcome.

you serve as a constant reminder of how much BS exists in the virtual world.

Now that I work from home, I get my entertainment where I can find it. Daytime TV is not all that great as you probably already know.

As for the amount of BS? Just by law of averages alone, this website vs the very few Lefties on it, says the Right Wingnuts own most of it.

You're welcome.

Now that I work from home, I get my entertainment where I can find it. Daytime TV is not all that great as you probably already know.

As for the amount of BS? Just by law of averages alone, this website vs the very few Lefties on it, says the Right Wingnuts own most of it.

entertainment ? by all means. and rep----don't ever forget how valuable rep is !!!! :cool:

I think it's more of a racial issue.

Would this case even be here if it were two black or two hispanic men?

No, that is what brought it to national attention but since then, the issue is the right to defend yourself, especially with a gun. That is the only reason that the left hasn't moved on from this case.

I respect you, but I disagree with you a bit, Pred.

This issue became a media sensation because of the way the media distorted the facts while stirring up notions of racism. They even called Zimmerman a White-Hispanic. That has always been at the core, and even though the Martin family's attorney stated the issue wasn't about race, I'm sure it still is in the hearts of some of those who continue to hate George Zimmerman. Because of their hate for GZ, with their view of him as a racist murderer, they will grasp at any string they can to punish him. They'll accuse him of being a wuss, a wannabe cop, a bad student, a racist, and a liar. They gun issue is one means to punish him for supposedly being a racist.

They will not move from this issue, and if GZ is acquitted, there will likely be violence from some as well as great anger.

I think we're arguing two different things. There is no doubt that the Martin Family believes that TM was followed because he was black, and that may be true, but my question was "why are the lefties here and in the media still so adamantly convinced GZ is guilty?" They need him to be because of the gun issue.

I don't claim that race isn't a factor, on the contrary, but IMO, the guns are the major factor. Especially here.

for no reason? zimmerman claimed the reason was self defense and so far, that appears to be true.

stop lying. it really makes you look stupid.

Swallow is too stupid to understand that she looks stupid.

It's a vicious cycle...

Ah the faggot in the conservative rears it's ugly head.

And no you fucking homo, I don't want you to swallow my man juice.

Stay in Texas you flamer.

It's the land of Beer, Steers and Queers, PeterEater.

Like I said, we're dealing with some truly sick people in regards to the bed wetting liberals around here.

to dismiss race as a motivation would make you foolish. Zimmerman based on the fact that black people where stealing things from the homes in his area made this a race issue.
But like the gun issue, its only part of the story here.

entertainment ? by all means. and rep----don't ever forget how valuable rep is !!!! :cool:

Oh yeah, I forgot about the all important rep.

to dismiss race as a motivation would make you foolish. Zimmerman based on the fact that black people where stealing things from the homes in his area made this a race issue.

yet most of his 911 calls are not about black people.

why is it very few on the left know facts about this case?

Balderdash---the first person to even mention race was the police operator

What's with the twitter feeds being shown on HLN during showing the trial as it progresses? And note how all the comments are PRO Martin.:cuckoo:

Or, Sarie, I guess you can just ignore the question.

That would sure be easier than having to admit that even you now realize that an acquittal is warranted based on the STATE'S failure to prove the case Beyond a Reasonable Doubt.

:D

NOW, Sarie will answer.

No doubt.

Is third time a charm, Sarie?

Or, are you still in full "duck and cover and bob and weave and evade" mode?

Oh yeah, I forgot about the all important rep.

now get back and pay attention--we need you to focus so you understand this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back