The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, because whether he's convicted or not, someone might worry about just getting charged for it. Killing in self-defense should be clear cut and GZ muddled it up badly.

Did you take a poll of them?

I watched the trial, Quick. I watched witness testimony.

And don't be a smart alec with me, I'll put you in red territory long before you can fashion up another post, are we clear? I don't like trolls, I don't like people who make unsubstantiated arguments, and I don't like smart alecs. So as a result, I actively neg rep these types of people.

Now if you can back up your argument, do so, but another response like "Did you take a poll of them?" and you'll see red bars next to your name, red bars are bad.

Okay?

You are stereotyping a group of people and blame me when I try to gently open your eyes to that? :badgrin:

You aren't opening my eyes to anything. You are lying to my face. Now you are trolling. Welcome to my bad side, Quick.

Ilar,

Why doesn't this guy just say what you did: How could he base the animation on testimony from the trial if he had to create the exhibit before the trial began?

This whole "hearing" is silly.

Of course the judge SHOULD let this in.

The question of the evidentiary value of the exhibit is really for the jury to decide.

If it is said to be inaccurate in any particulars, here and there, those are matters that go to the WEIGHT of the evidence, not whether it is admissible.

Why would the judge want to insert possible reversible error by denying its admission into evidence?

Exactly..it's relevant, and any prejudice is being mitigated right now (the prosecution knows what he will say), so it should be admissible. The prosecution is free to impeach him should they so desire.

I watched the trial, Quick. I watched witness testimony.

And don't be a smart alec with me, I'll put you in red territory long before you can fashion up another post, are we clear? I don't like trolls, I don't like people who make unsubstantiated arguments, and I don't like smart alecs. So as a result, I actively neg rep these types of people.

Now if you can back up your argument, do so, but another response like "Did you take a poll of them?" and you'll see red bars next to your name, red bars are bad.

Okay?

You are stereotyping a group of people and blame me when I try to gently open your eyes to that? :badgrin:

You aren't opening my eyes to anything. You are lying to my face. Now you are trolling. Welcome to my bad side, Quick.

I'm lying about whether liberals were the one to put GZ on trial? That's absurd.

Ultimately, no one can identify the screams of who it was, and that isn't crucial to the trial.

It is crucial. Or have you not been paying attention?

No, not to the level you're trying to take it.

Have you not heard how many times this tape has been played in court? Must be pretty critical to both the state and the defense that they prove who was screaming on that tape. Both sides have grilled witnesses on the subject. It is the most heard call in this case right now.

Are you this ignorant on purpose?

please1.jpg

The prosecution needs to buy their experts from the expert store the defense gets theirs at.

The state should have bought their prosecutors from the Dollar Store.

They would have gotten better quality.

Best quote from the Defense ME was when he was asked how much he's been paid so far...

First question how much are you getting paid... I get about $400/hr

Second question how much have you been paid so far... it's only been about $2400 so far, this was an easy case to figure out.

:poke:

Yes, that is fairly low, actually.

Ilar,

Why doesn't this guy just say what you did: How could he base the animation on testimony from the trial if he had to create the exhibit before the trial began?

I have no idea why there is even a "hearing" to decide this "issue" in Florida.

I will grant you this much: if the proposed animation is disconnected from what the actual trial evidence has been, then its value is likely to be considered quite low. That would be a silly risk to take. So you KNOW they want it to be as close to the trial evidence as it can be.

But if you have to prepare it PRIOR to trial to have it ready to go FOR trial, how the hell can it incorporate trial evidence?

It's alien silliness to me.

I'm lying about whether liberals were the one to put GZ on trial? That's absurd.

You're lying because you think they haven't. Have you not gone through this thread? Did you not see Sarah G, Mertex and MarcATL all say that Zimmerman should be guilty? They're liberals, Quick. Now listen to Obama, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson all chime in on the issue, next you have the Liberal Congressional Black caucus go all up in arms about it.

Meanwhile, conservatives just want justice to be done.

It is crucial. Or have you not been paying attention?

Have you not heard how many times this tape has been played in court? Must be pretty critical to both the state and the defense that they prove who was screaming on that tape. Both sides have grilled witnesses on the subject. It is the most heard call in this case right now.

Isn't it likely the jurors will greatly dismiss this since even a simple majority of them can't barely agree?

Playing something over and over again usually means you just can't decide on what you're looking for.

Minor corrections.. yeah the for next loop isn't nec, in an infinite loop.
10 FOR G=1
20 PRINT G;" "
30 G=G+1
40 GOTO 20

Thanks...I was wondering if the for needed a next...

What were the "" for...I don't recall that at all.

I put the " " space in there so you could read each number otherwise they would bunch up. 12345 vs.. 1 2 3 4 5...

You don't need a "for ... statements ... next" loop when you are using goto. Dang I miss goto. So much fun to make spaghetti.

Found a Basic programming simulator...TRS-80 Level I BASIC Simulator :lol:

You're lying because you think they haven't. Have you not gone through this thread? Did you not see Sarah G, Mertex and MarcATL all say that Zimmerman should be guilty? They're liberals, Quick. Now listen to Obama, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson all chime in on the issue, next you have the Liberal Congressional Black caucus go all up in arms about it.

Meanwhile, conservatives just want justice to be done.

I was obviously just raising a question. I didn't state either way how I felt about it. If you asked me now how I felt, I would have trouble giving you an answer.

It's really funny to me watching Bernie attempt to work with technology. It is fairly apparent he still uses a bag phone and an Apple 2e.

I had to look up bag phone. :lol:, it's true

Hmmph, I still have one of them rotary dial cell phones.

legaleagle_45-albums-funny-pics-picture5849t-old-cell-phone.jpg

Makes it difficult to text, but otherwise works great.

Don't have a rotary but have an old 'Princess' style phone. It is the only one that works when the lights are out if the cell is not charged.

Certainly PC leftists forced this stupid trial! The police were well on track to calling it self-defense and forgetting about it when some rot-in-hell leftwing reporter put out a photo of Trayvon several years younger and cuter than the monster he became and lied and tricked the whole nation into feeling sorry for him ---- even the president who said he would be what his own son looked like if he had one!!! Really, that reporter is the one who should be on trial. Talk about trying to start a riot! The preachers with the megaphones have nothing on this person.

Migod, did we ever get scammed.

Then black outrage when they believed the con made the trial necessary after all, and then whites realized we had been incredibly fooled and many of us are very resentful about this.

Working out what happened here made me realize that the Internet has completely collapsed our traditional news gathering and distributing system. There are now no checks on malicious reporting of this sort, deliberately designed to cause maximum trouble.

It was a sort of terrorist ink bomb.

Isn't it likely the jurors will greatly dismiss this since even a simple majority of them can't barely agree?

Playing something over and over again usually means you just can't decide on what you're looking for.

You said it all right there. If they can't agree on this, doesn't it go into the reasonable doubt pile of the evidence?

I guess Mr "Doesn't understand Skype" won't accept this animation unless it's precise down to the last micron.

If Trayvon's on top, how does that change the danger and deadly intent of a gun pointed at him?

I listened to the screaming on the tape yesterday, and I myself got the distinct impression that it was a teenager or young man yelling (for his life).

Sigh, don't speculate. When you have a guy on top of you beating your face in, the danger is to Zimmerman, not Martin, when Zimmerman chose to defend himself, it was to mitigate the danger; not to be the cause of it.

If you were beating someone's face in, why on earth would you be screaming like that? You wouldn't, simple and plain.

<snipped>

Which reinforces the defense's case.

Martin was beating on Zimmerman so why would Martin have been the one screaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back