The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the biggest things that happened in this trial is the leading forensics scientist in the country saying that he confirmed that GZ's story is consistent with science and the police handled the forensics poorly. Second, the lead investigator said he believed GZ was telling the truth. Later he confirmed that Tracy Martin said the voice wasn't his son's. Third and probably hardest on prosecution, the only eye witness puts TM on top of GZ throwing punches and says GZ is screaming. The prosecution has not found a way other than unfounded speculation to discredit this account. To me these things are enough for reasonable doubt to stand up and gain a verdict of acquittal. Just my opinion on the evidence so far.

Last edited:
Admit the presentation with a limiting instruction, Judge. The jury makes decisions of fact. Not the State. Not the Defense. Not the Judge.

If I got overzealous, please accept my apologies, Quick. There have been too many people on this thread who chose to remain ignorant of reality. When people make statements without researching them well, that sets off a red flag with me.

Yes it's definitely guns. To me this is an example how things can go really wrong if your carrying a gun. Clearly Martin wasn't doing anything wrong until he was confronted. After that I guess we don't know what happened. If they were fighting after Zimmerman confronted him it seems really wrong that Martin ends up dead. Seems like he was minding his own business and Zimmerman brought about the confrontation. If Martin did attack him I don't think he was going to kill him, should have just been a fight. But instead it's a death thanks to the gun. All that said Zimmerman probably had good intentions that went really bad. Again probably thanks to the gun. So yes the politics is because of the gun.

You're assuming Zimmerman initiated the confrontation. The Evidence doesn't support that.

"“Fucking punks...These assholes, they always get away.”

Deny the audio, deny the DNA. Deny, deny, deny.

Deny that the police dispatcher tried to stop Z from following the kid and Z said OK.

Deny that Z told the police he would meet them at the mailboxes and then followed the kid.

Deny that Z was arrested 3 times for violence and assault.

Reality just isn't your cup of tea.

You're lying because you think they haven't. Have you not gone through this thread? Did you not see Sarah G, Mertex and MarcATL all say that Zimmerman should be guilty? They're liberals, Quick. Now listen to Obama, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson all chime in on the issue, next you have the Liberal Congressional Black caucus go all up in arms about it.

Meanwhile, conservatives just want justice to be done.

I was obviously just raising a question. I didn't state either way how I felt about it. If you asked me now how I felt, I would have trouble giving you an answer.

You have made your support for Martin clear, despite all the facts and evidence set before you. I don't like people who are purposefully disingenuous.

A lot of the "facts" are quite bogus. Especially the one where people say Martin pounded his head into the cement. The crime scene photos clearly show the fight was on the grass at least 10 feet from the cement. I have consistently said things like this. How is that disingenuous? I'm arguing my side.

You have demonstrated a willingness to ignore the reality of this case, and make up your own unsubstantiated claims.

I have made probably more than 2,000 posts on Trayvon/Zimmerman. The discussion I was in before had 30,000 posts altogether. No one is posting links to back up all their claims and that would be onerous to require. The details of the case are well known by now. Also, I got rid of all my notes, but if you want a link to something I say, just ask specifically and I'm sure I can oblige you.

I gave you a link to a live stream of this trial, but as I can see you weren't bothered to take any amount of time to watch it.

I went to bed very late, and when I got up I was sorry to see the live stream you provided was silent. I saw you had posted they were at recess. Is it going now?

I admit it takes dedication to stick with a trial of this magnitude, but I will not allow people to purposefully delude themselves in the process.

Take this link and use it. Or forever be known as a troll here. Make a coherent argument, substantiate yourself.

Zimmerman Trial LIVE: Trayvon Martin Murder Case Live-stream

Doctor details how Martin bled to death | HLNtv.com

I definitely plan to watch as much of the remaining trial as I can find on your link. Take it easy, man.

How many times would you allow your head to be slammed into concrete before your feared for your life? Simple question, how about you answer it.
The evidence does not support his head being slammed into the concrete.

Then what exactly made the cuts on the back of his head? I don't want assumptions provide evidence.
He had an abrasion that the medical expert testified was very minor.

Does slamming someone's head into concrete produce only minor abrasions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back