The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, bull shit. The majority of us were clearly stating that we needed to wait until the trial. None of us were there so we can't know what happened. Of course not all were saying that, just as not all lefties were saying the opposite. But your generalization is complete bull shit. The only people who weren't interested in facts and a trial were the lefties.

You clearly haven't read the other Zimmerman threads, to make a statement like that.

Hey nit wit, here's a clue for you: I'm talking about before the trial, before any real evidence came out. When the left was saying he's guilty before they even knew anything other than his name. It's a different story now that the trial is almost done and the evidence is public knowledge.

Jesus Christ you guys are ignorant.

Apparently you are the ignorant one.

This thread has thousands of posts, pre-trial.

Have fun! :lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-and-justice-system/295416-zimmerman-trial.html

Quick,

How did GZ get his injuries? The only eye witness puts TM on top delivering consecutive blows. The leading forensics scientist in the country says science supports this account. The lead investigator said after multiple interrogations he believed GZ. Past that nobody can prove who threw the first punch, or who was screaming, outside of the only eye witnesses account that GZ was the one screaming. This alone to an unbiased person is reasonable doubt.

Apparently Mertex's comprehension challenges extend to recognizing sarcasm too, but whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

On an unrelated note, he's still too much of a pussy to acknowledge he was full of shit when he claimed that Zimmerman said blacks always get away.

But nobody ever said pusillanimity and ignorance are mutually exclusive. :lol:

There's the strawman. The trial is about does someone have the right to get out of his car, follow a teen, and kill him with impunity? It is also about the stand your ground law, which should have applied to Martin since he was the one being followed and reported on when he had done nothing wrong.

Amazing isn't it.

In Florida you can follow a kid in the dark, shoot him for no reason, tell the coppers you are part of the neighborhood watch and they let you go.

Great place.

really? cite one example where this happened.
Here: http://tinyurl.com/7xhnmy4

Zimmerman is not a black man. He has zero identity in American culture as a black person. Being Hispanic does not mean he is not a racist. Everything he has said and done proves him to be a racist against blacks. Everything his father and brother have said in public and the media proves their whole family is racist. You choose not to see it that way; that's your problem. I have serious, serious doubts those photos are of his ancestors. I know it is obvious he has not lead the life of a black person in America and going by what he said about Trayvon and how he behaved during the whole incident, he is a racist. You can choose to disagree with me, but that is all you are doing: disagreeing. You opinion is only that: your opinion. It is not backed up and proven by facts, as you seem to think it is. If you think that, it's obvious you have know idea what a fact is.

Exaggerate much ?

Oh so it's ManiTIE not manatee

ManA$$ for short.

images

Better late than never I suppose.....The left prefers their soul brothers shoot each other...when a "creepy ass cracker" does it, they feel cheated.....today we found out TraGONE was above Zimmy when the 9mm round went through his shirt....forensics just finished this joke of a trial.

Last edited:
I was obviously just raising a question. I didn't state either way how I felt about it. If you asked me now how I felt, I would have trouble giving you an answer.

You have made your support for Martin clear, despite all the facts and evidence set before you. I don't like people who are purposefully disingenuous.

A lot of the "facts" are quite bogus. Especially the one where people say Martin pounded his head into the cement. The crime scene photos clearly show the fight was on the grass at least 10 feet from the cement. I have consistently said things like this. How is that disingenuous? I'm arguing my side.

I have made probably more than 2,000 posts on Trayvon/Zimmerman. The discussion I was in before had 30,000 posts altogether. No one is posting links to back up all their claims and that would be onerous to require. The details of the case are well known by now. Also, I got rid of all my notes, but if you want a link to something I say, just ask specifically and I'm sure I can oblige you.

I gave you a link to a live stream of this trial, but as I can see you weren't bothered to take any amount of time to watch it.

I went to bed very late, and when I got up I was sorry to see the live stream you provided was silent. I saw you had posted they were at recess. Is it going now?

I admit it takes dedication to stick with a trial of this magnitude, but I will not allow people to purposefully delude themselves in the process.

Take this link and use it. Or forever be known as a troll here. Make a coherent argument, substantiate yourself.

Zimmerman Trial LIVE: Trayvon Martin Murder Case Live-stream

Doctor details how Martin bled to death | HLNtv.com

I definitely plan to watch as much of the remaining trial as I can find on your link. Take it easy, man.

1. How are the facts "bogus"? Di Maio made it clear that his lacerations and swelling are due to impacts with a hard surface, like concrete. There has been testimony referring to punctate abrasions, which can be attributed to the skin coming into contact with concrete.

2. Yes it is going now. Turn it on and catch the action!

3. I am sorry if I got overzealous. Too many people running around USMB thinking they know everything. At least research the history of the case and bring yourself up to speed. I don't have lots of patience, so you will have to forgive me.

Last edited:
The ruling SHOULD be immediate (like she has the ability to do as shown by her deep consideration of the defense motion for a directed judgment of acquittal):

It's admissible.

The not-so-special prosecutors will shit themselves right there at the prosecutors' table.

But, that MUST be risked!

:thup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back