The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How come the defense witnesses and defense case all make sense in comparison to the debacle that was the prosecution?

Because the corroborating evidence presented actually matches the defense's theory of the case.

As to the prosecution: it's sometimes difficult to get a square peg into a round hole.

You mean the prosecution can't cut the corners off?

That's not the point, and I believe it's the most important point in the trial. The father knows like everyone that Trayvon was screaming bloody murder, and it only stops with the gunshot. The bullet stopped the screaming. It's the only logical explanation. Why would GZ be screaming while he fired a shot he knew would at least incapacitate Martin?

Also, the last scream a second before the shot can clearly be heard as "Nooooooo." That's exactly what many people would scream when someone has a gun trained on them by a person who obviously wants to kill someone.

Dr. Di Maio made it clear today that the shot came from the front, which positioned Martin on top of Zimmerman. Ms. Dilligard also testified that she heard Zimmerman screaming as well on the tape, because he had a "light male voice." As we all know from Martin's cell phone video, he has a deeper baritone voice, Quick.

If Trayvon's on top, how does that change the danger and deadly intent of a gun pointed at him?

I listened to the screaming on the tape yesterday, and I myself got the distinct impression that it was a teenager or young man yelling (for his life).

Sigh, don't speculate. When you have a guy on top of you beating your face in, the danger is to Zimmerman, not Martin, when Zimmerman chose to defend himself, it was to mitigate the danger; not to be the cause of it.

You're listening to this tape with presupposed bias. I ask that you practice objectivity in you deducements.

Mert is going to have to do a lot more than play the race card to put me in my place. Liberals are the ones putting an innocent man on trial. Convicted him as a racist wannabe cop murderer vigilante. (did I get it all?) Even before he was tried, liberals were convinced he would be put in jail. Now it appears that he will be acquitted. So now, they are about to shift gears, into possible OWS style riot mode.

I would think conservatives would be more likely than anyone to want GZ convicted because he has made it HARDER for someone to use a gun in self-defense.

Liberals put GZ on trial? Where did you get that idea?

Are you serious? That is the biggest load of crap I have ever heard. What would it benefit conservatives for him to be convicted? His exoneration would make it easier under the law to use a gun in self defense. Mostly because those that do in the future will have the proper legal backing to do so.

No, because whether he's convicted or not, someone might worry about just getting charged for it. Killing in self-defense should be clear cut and GZ muddled it up badly.

Liberals tried and convicted the man in their minds before he was ever put on trial. They had already convinced themselves that he was a racist, he profiled an innocent black kid, killed him out of malice, and was a cop wannabe. ALL of that was debunked in the past 9 days.

Did you take a poll of them?

That's not the point, and I believe it's the most important point in the trial. The father knows like everyone that Trayvon was screaming bloody murder, and it only stops with the gunshot. The bullet stopped the screaming. It's the only logical explanation. Why would GZ be screaming while he fired a shot he knew would at least incapacitate Martin?

Also, the last scream a second before the shot can clearly be heard as "Nooooooo." That's exactly what many people would scream when someone has a gun trained on them by a person who obviously wants to kill someone.

Dr. Di Maio made it clear today that the shot came from the front, which positioned Martin on top of Zimmerman. Ms. Dilligard also testified that she heard Zimmerman screaming as well on the tape, because he had a "light male voice." As we all know from Martin's cell phone video, he has a deeper baritone voice, Quick.

If Trayvon's on top, how does that change the danger and deadly intent of a gun pointed at him?

I listened to the screaming on the tape yesterday, and I myself got the distinct impression that it was a teenager or young man yelling (for his life).

How long did you know Martin to make such a sweeping impression of who it was screaming? :eusa_whistle:

I can't figure out who I dislike the most. A$$'s snide sarcastic car salesman thing or the shister Bernster.

They give lawyers a bad name.

The answer is Mantei. Bernie may bumble around a little bit (okay, a lot). But Mantei demeans those who he feels are below him, and he does it purposefully. Those guys really suck to work around.

Every time he opens his mouth is ass falls right out of it.

Piss poor lawyeree technique.

Jury has been excused for the evening.

All I ask is that the trial continue through this weekend and into Monday, at least, so I can get my family off that train in Baltimore and safely into the suburbs.

The train stops in Washington, Baltimore, then Philadelphia, NONE of which would be safe for the girls to be in the downtown train station area if there is real trouble. I'm kind of worried. I hope there aren't riots. I can remember the last times; it was pretty awful.

Yeah, remember all the white people rioting after OJ was acquitted?

That was terrible

I would think conservatives would be more likely than anyone to want GZ convicted because he has made it HARDER for someone to use a gun in self-defense.

Are you serious? That is the biggest load of crap I have ever heard. What would it benefit conservatives for him to be convicted? His exoneration would make it easier under the law to use a gun in self defense. Mostly because those that do in the future will have the proper legal backing to do so.

No, because whether he's convicted or not, someone might worry about just getting charged for it. Killing in self-defense should be clear cut and GZ muddled it up badly.

Liberals tried and convicted the man in their minds before he was ever put on trial. They had already convinced themselves that he was a racist, he profiled an innocent black kid, killed him out of malice, and was a cop wannabe. ALL of that was debunked in the past 9 days.

Just had to look how the media edited a tape of Zimmerman to make him out to be a racist.

Then either you did not listen to or do not believe the testimony of the former Army medic when he said that he has heard 250 pound men scream like a baby.

:lol: The register at BK is a genius compared to this.

But I could make this one count to infinity...

10 G=1
20 PRINT G;" "
30 G=G+1
40 GOTO 20

>RUN

Amazing what is stored for permanent recall in Bio-storage...
Minor corrections.. yeah the for next loop isn't nec, in an infinite loop.
10 FOR G=1
20 PRINT G;" "
30 G=G+1
40 GOTO 20

Thanks...I was wondering if the for needed a next...

What were the "" for...I don't recall that at all.

I put the " " space in there so you could read each number otherwise they would bunch up. 12345 vs.. 1 2 3 4 5...

You don't need a "for ... statements ... next" loop when you are using goto. Dang I miss goto. So much fun to make spaghetti.

Last edited:

Sigh, don't speculate. When you have a guy on top of you beating your face in, the danger is to Zimmerman, not Martin, when Zimmerman chose to defend himself, it was to mitigate the danger; not to be the cause of it.

If you were beating someone's face in, why on earth would you be screaming like that? You wouldn't, simple and plain.

You're listening to this tape with presupposed bias. I ask that you practice objectivity in you deducements.

Everyone in the families gave their opinion of who they thought it was screaming. I did too.

I watched the trial, Quick. I watched witness testimony.

And don't be a smart alec with me, I'll put you in red territory long before you can fashion up another post, are we clear? I don't like trolls, I don't like people who make unsubstantiated arguments, and I don't like smart alecs. So as a result, I actively neg rep these types of people.

Now if you can back up your argument, do so, but another response like "Did you take a poll of them?" and you'll see red bars next to your name, red bars are bad.

Okay?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back