The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The question is, do they believe Martin deserved to die because he was black? Because they certainly are convinced he deserved to die and they believed that waaaaaaaaay before the trial started.

GZ's story has not changed his story, and the evidence shows him to have been walking BACK TO HIS TRUCK (after being told he didnt need to follow TM) when TM confronted him and asked WTF he wanted. TM then cold cocked GZ (which broke GZ's nose) and he then began to beat the shit out of GZ... PLUS, the evidence presented today also showed TM was on top of GZ when he was shot.

Then again... you liberal idiots DO NOT CARE ABOUT FACTS!

BTW, I dont think one person on this board believes Trayvon deserved to die BEACUSE HE WAS BLACK....

You are the one who appears racist if ya ask me.

SHAME ON YOU RAVI..! :doubt:

Why did he bold-faced lie about knowing the Stand Your Ground law on Sean Hannity's show?

It's not Casablanca? :eek:

I hear some tummies growling for dinner.

Last edited:
Why is the Zimmerman case devided so sharply along partisan lines? With only a very few exceptions the lefties here believe GZ is guilty and the conservatives wait until the trial is over. I couldn't understand why, since GZ isn't white, the lefties were so ready to string him up.

Moments ago, it hit me.

It's only partially about race. True, if TM was white or hispanic, no one would care, but race isn't the real reason they want GZ to fry. It's guns.

GZ defended himself with a gun and a black man is dead. They cannot stand the thought that GZ might have legally used a gun to defend himself. It's about guns, and self-defense and even Stand-Your-Ground.

If GZ is convicted, they can use this case to revive their efforts to take away our rights and that is THE issue.

The left never ever cares about right and wrong, they only care about winning.

Nonsense.

Conservatives believe he’s not guilty and will continue to believe that regardless the facts, evidence, or outcome of the trial.

Zimmerman is a ‘hero’ to the right because he represents the resentment many white conservatives experience when reference are made to racism most whites neither see nor practice.

Conservatives, for the most part, fear a conviction will have a ‘dampening effect’ on others using lawful – but lethal – self-deference against minorities, young African-American males in particular.

Bullshit, we...like the Defense can see what the prosecution has and understand that this is a racial witch hunt....the kid brutally attacked Zimmerman and paid for it.

Fuck him no matter what "color" he is.

to dismiss race as a motivation would make you foolish. Zimmerman based on the fact that black people where stealing things from the homes in his area made this a race issue.
But like the gun issue, its only part of the story here.

You really think Zimmerman was on the ground getting his ass beaten by Trayvon thinking "let's kill this kid cause he's black"?

Mana$$ needs to go back to law school. I'm not impressed with him at all.

It's not Casablanca? :eek:

It's not Iron Man either. :thup:
the_beaky_buzzard_method_by_roperseid-d5t80ds.jpg

Did ya'll catch the man in the back of the courtroom laughing?

Ah the faggot in the conservative rears it's ugly head.

And no you fucking homo, I don't want you to swallow my man juice.

Stay in Texas you flamer.

It's the land of Beer, Steers and Queers, PeterEater.

Like I said, we're dealing with some truly sick people in regards to the bed wetting liberals around here.

:lol:

If not being a faggot is sick to your faggot mind.

Then being "sick" ain't so bad.

Faggot.

Swallow why are you so centered on other people's sexual orientation?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back