The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Understood. Did you watch GZ's reenactment? He's being explicit about the night before. Explicit description of the seconds of the shot. Pinned TM's hand under his arm pit and with the same right arm reached down and pulled the gun brought it up and shot TM all in one motion. I believe it's easy to get some facts wrong. It's also possible that TM was getting up and GZ miss-interpreted that as TM going from the gun. If that's the way they want to fill it.. fill it. Leaving GZ's impossible story as the only explanation... it's just frustrating for this Engineer :)

Zimmermans story is only impossible in your eyes. Even someone who rates a .5 on the grappling scale can clinch an arm long enough to pull a weapon and shoot.

Not with the same arm.. Pin your left hand under your right arm pit.. now while holding your left hand there, use your right hand to reach for an imaginary gun, pull the gun out of the holster, and shoot the guy. What happened to your left hand? Now imagine someone is on top of you you are laying on the ground and he's attacking you. Try this with two people.. it's like GZ is imagining some game of twister.

You're just wrong.

Stop straddling just so you can claim victory no matter what the jury decides.

Willing to give and take... I'm just discussing. I'm just trying to figure out how it could have been done. We know it happened. How could it have happened?

It could have happened EXACTLY as he said.

No that's my point. I could not have happened exactly as his said. Physically impossible.

why---are you claiming he's not strong enough? He shows the mechanics of the movement in your video.

I really hope, regardless of the outcome, that Z and a few others involved in this trial file complaints against the judge and the prosecutors for their behavior.

That stuff about li'l Trayvon being on top and trying to retreat is bullshit. If he was on top all he had to do was get up and leave.

Zimmermans story is only impossible in your eyes. Even someone who rates a .5 on the grappling scale can clinch an arm long enough to pull a weapon and shoot.

Not with the same arm.. Pin your left hand under your right arm pit.. now while holding your left hand there, use your right hand to reach for an imaginary gun, pull the gun out of the holster, and shoot the guy. What happened to your left hand? Now imagine someone is on top of you you are laying on the ground and he's attacking you. Try this with two people.. it's like GZ is imagining some game of twister.

You're just wrong.

Stop straddling just so you can claim victory no matter what the jury decides.

Disgusting isn't it. And he can't figure out why people disagree with his posts.

Even in engineering (regardless of the field), not everything is 100%. There's give and take.

Willing to give and take... I'm just discussing. I'm just trying to figure out how it could have been done. We know it happened. How could it have happened?

So far, the most logical explanation is that Martin was leaning over Zimmerman. Testimony supports that, forensic evidence supports that. Today it looks like they prosecution KNOWS they are beaten and are trying to raise reasonable doubt that it was the way the defense has shown it was. But that isn't enough. The prosecution has to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. They have not and they cannot.

Yes... if you delete GZ's account about how he pinned TM's arm while he thought TM was going for the gun... if GZ made that up, then it would make sense that TM did not see GZ go for the gun, draw the gun, and shoot TM in self defens. That is a plausible scenario. It's also plausible that GZ's mind may have made up the whole pinning arm thing.

It would not have completely washed away stains.

The fact remains..that Martin's sleeves had no blood on them.

Not the hoodie. Not the shirt.

That would be strange if he had been stabbing Zimmerman.

It takes longer to get blood on you when you're on top, because of gravity and the injuries weren't arterial in nature, and it was raining which made it harder for blood to splatter. This didn't happen in a vacuum you know.

Just not sure how many inconsistencies you folks want to just wave your hand at..

Martin "Broke" Zimmerman's nose, but the blood went down Zimmerman's throat instead of out..

..Yet..he was able to scream and shout with all blood going down his throat. And with hands over his nose and mouth.

Martin bashed Zimmerman's head against the concrete..

..Yet..it was raining..he wounds were insignificant and no DNA got transferred to his hoodie or shirt or hands.

Martin went for Zimmerman's gun..

..Yet..the gun was located over Zimmerman's butt and in an internal holster under a shirt and jacket. And Zimmerman, who "can't throw a punch" was able to accomplish a complicated arm lock..and pull his gun at the same time.

How much of this stuff do you let fly?

Repeating your numerous factual errors is no way to couch a valid argument. Broken noses may bleed, but the blood flows and goes where gravity directs it. If you are lying down, blood will go back down your throat if and when you start to bleed and depending on how much you bleed.

So, not having blood all over his mouth or face is not surprising. And if he didn't bleed immediately
OR profusely, that would not interfere with his screaming. Plus, if the back of your throat is getting clogged with a flow of blood, some folks might swallow in order to scream. Go figure.

GZ's head wounds were not insignificant. They may not have been major or life threatening, but that is not required. However, they WERE consistent with having his head knocked against the concrete.

And as I showed you yesterday, the gun was on his HIP (as HE said in his video and as HE demonstrated). No evidence of any kind whatsoever has the gun he was carrying in the small of his back. NONE.

There is simply NO necessity of transfer. Especially when it's raining. So the lack of transfer (blood) evidence reveals nothing of any value.

There is no evidence that the arm lock was all that complicated. If you are on your back and can't effectively throw a punch, you might still be able to execute (at least for a brief shining moment) an arm block LONG ENOUGH to enable you to get to your gun on your hip.

How much shit must you make up and invalidly repeat?

So far, the most logical explanation is that Martin was leaning over Zimmerman. Testimony supports that, forensic evidence supports that. Today it looks like they prosecution KNOWS they are beaten and are trying to raise reasonable doubt that it was the way the defense has shown it was. But that isn't enough. The prosecution has to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. They have not and they cannot.

Yes... if you delete GZ's account about how he pinned TM's arm while he thought TM was going for the gun... if GZ made that up, then it would make sense that TM did not see GZ go for the gun, draw the gun, and shoot TM in self defens. That is a plausible scenario. It's also plausible that GZ's mind may have made up the whole pinning arm thing.

Well guess what twinkle toes. The prosecution has to prove that BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT. Merely being a 'plausible' theory doesn't cut it.

TM sure as hell didn't see it happening quickly enough to stop it. Maybe he should have waved his white flag quicker ?

It could have happened EXACTLY as he said.

No that's my point. I could not have happened exactly as his said. Physically impossible.

why---are you claiming he's not strong enough? He shows the mechanics of the movement in your video.

Exactly. In the video he can't still be pinning the guy's hand when he reaches for the gun. Look at his arm rotate and release the pinned hand. Can't be done. You can't hold an assailants hand in your arm pit while you are drawing and firing a gun in someones chest. Simply can't be done.

Further, I don't believe GZ has the ability to pin anyone's hand. He's a .5 out of 10 fighter. Pin the guy in defense, draw and fire while being attacked? Or TM stopped and was possibly getting up?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back