The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So! What did I miss?

I'm guessing as soon as the rebuttal witnesses are done, George's parents will be allowed into the courtroom? Pretty low by the prosecution to leave them subject to recall. Defense didn't pull that shit on Martin's parents.

Yay! The Ernster is BACK!!

Hygs!!

Oh, the State is so desperate. What a shame on this process and a disgrace to everyone involved in pursuing this man. Never thought I would see such a thing broadcast live for all to see. WHAT A TRAVESTY!

Outrageous.

So! What did I miss?

I'm guessing as soon as the rebuttal witnesses are done, George's parents will be allowed into the courtroom? Pretty low by the prosecution to leave them subject to recall. Defense didn't pull that shit on Martin's parents.

ERNIE'S BACK!!!!! :woohoo:

Sheiffer, "no matter what the judge rules this is notproper rebuttal"

So, what's taking her cluelessness so long?

So! What did I miss?

Ernster! :udaman:

http://www.kogym.com/index.htm

look at the very bottom of the page. It says "Zimmerman."

Then it says at the hyperlink page: Zimmerman

407-260-XXXX [deleted]

390 Sansu Court,
Longwood, FL 32750

To receive information about the training George Zimmerman received at KOKOPELLI'S GYM, please email request by filling out the form provided below.
-- http://www.kogym.com/zimmerman.htm {I edited the telephone number for this post}

Last edited:
Oh, the State is so desperate. What a shame on this process and a disgrace to everyone involved in pursuing this man. Never thought I would see such a thing broadcast live for all to see. WHAT A TRAVESTY!

Outrageous.

Why is the sidebar so long.

This is an easy one!

Liars are consistent in their recollections, but their lack of consistencies also make them a liar.

-QuickHitCurepon

I was giving my impressions. Unless you want to take a case-by-case analysis. His whole life looks sociopathic to me.

Of course it would.

Can you be more specific? Wouldn't you agree that GZ is at least a loser? You'd have to be to follow people around to try and feel self-important and spend half of your adult life calling the police on people for any reason.

These media outlets are heavily invested in a guilty verdict. Their lies have caused rioting mobs who have beaten people in Trayvons name, caused property damage & defamation of GZ, police, whites, Hispanics, & neighborhood watch people.

They are the subject of many lawsuits & a guilty verdict will most certainly cause them to lose.

During a pause in the interminable session last night, Nancy Grace on HLN had a guest on to discuss the proceedings. The guest was explaining why the day had gone so well for Zimmerman and Nancy became visibly irate, raised her voice, shouted the guest down, and basically refused to allow the guest to comment. Nancy Grace wants a guilty verdict and makes that abundantly clear.

THAT is our objective media these days.

What would have to happen to get her off the air? I fantasize about that. I think she has been around about a decade. That is more than enough.

She doesn't get ratings that even remotely make her really profitable. She is just the closest thing to a media celebrity that HLN has. We don't need her off the air. She is one we can use to illustrate media bias and she doesn't have enough of a following to be a problem for anybody.

Actually I was amused at a recent Gallup poll who was forced to draw comparisons between Fox and CNN as the lions of cable news channels--Fox wins over ALL others hands down--and couldn't include MSNBC or HLN because neither got enough mention in their poll to use in any constructive way as a comparison for America's preferred television news sources. (Both got under 1%)

I say we keep them both around to illustrate modern American liberalism for the empty vessel that it is.

But it has been interesting that HLN has been rivaling CNN in the ratings since the trial has been going on. Being the ONLY cable news source to choose to cover the trial gavel to gavel was a smart marketing decision by HLN. But once the trial is over, I'm pretty sure they'll fall back into fourth place where they have been for years now.

http://www.kogym.com/index.htm

look at the very bottom of the page. It says "Zimmerman."

Then it says at the hyperlink page: Zimmerman

407-260-XXXX [deleted]

390 Sansu Court,
Longwood, FL 32750

To receive information about the training George Zimmerman received at KOKOPELLI'S GYM, please email request by filling out the form provided below.
-- http://www.kogym.com/zimmerman.htm {I edited the telephone number for this post}

Should have been on cross

Not on rebutt it doesn't rebutt anything in evidence already.

I'm arguing with a lawyer <facepalm>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back