The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Donnelly was subpoenaed 8 days after he was in court - is that sequestration?

We also have SANCTIONS

And WTF with them not telling them who rebuttal witnesses are.

What the FUCK is this shit.

Judge Mope says O'Mara needs to rest in front of the jury.

He should lay down on the floor with the blowup doll.

:D

It's a witch hunt or rather...wizard hunt.

George should have said to her "I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me".
But I loved it that he kept calling her SIR.

These whole proceedings should be thrown out of court. Talk about a biased judge, lecturing and cross examining the defendent and dismissing his lawyers advice. And then she should be removed from the bench.

It's a witch hunt or rather...wizard hunt.

George should have said to her "I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me".
But I loved it that he kept calling her SIR.

I thought that at first too but upon listening closer I could hear that it was a very fast " your honor".

ok you guys. You have been accused of something. You have a lawyer to confer with.
Now..place yourself in zimmermans shoes. Would you like to have that judge as your judge??

oh hell no!!!!

OMG!

Grasping, grasping, grasping and still the prosecution can't grab even one measly straw!

Stupid, stupid MANASS!

What? You expecting him to be laughing about how Trayvon was killed? It's a solemn interview because no one except those who enjoy it would be lighthearted about taking someone elses life.

I was following up my previous comments on how GZ looks like a serial killer in the first photo we saw of him. There's solemn and then there's blank. What do you think the jury does when looking at defendants on trial and videos of them? They make judgments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back