The oft repeated lie about Trump calling nazis good people

you get into these problems when you report what people say as "news" vs. the news itself. CNN and many call things like "this man says trump is an asshole!"

and that's their news. what someone "thinks".

that's where things go wrong.

9000 times? can you name them so we can verify these "lies" and those are not "likely to get fired today" type of lies. did you read the 78 things the media got wrong?

if the media is so wrong about 1 person, how can you trust what you believe you know about that person when what you read about them simply isn't true?

now keep in mind i'm not defending trump, i'm attacking the media. don't confuse the 2.

That's confusing me. You are saying if someone alleges an attack against them, and the media reports an alleged attack against them, and the person is found to be lying, and the media reports the person lied... The media is the ones who lied?

And you are saying those lies aren't the "likely to be fired" lies. And asking me if I read the list...

" The firing was said to be likely to happen the following week."

Hmmmm, did you read your own list? It's literally what I took directly from your source.

Wash Post I believe has the 9000, with when Trump lied, and the facts from actual data. Why is that ok with you>?
wash post? oh - these guys:

WaPo Admits Inaccuracies in Its Reporting About Covington High School Students
Washington Post Inaccuracies - Doug's Brief Case
'Fake News' And How The Washington Post Rewrote Its Story On Russian Hacking Of The Power Grid
Washington Post fact checker
The Washington Post: Wrong Again!
Washington Post Corrects "Inaccuracies" In Trump's Air Force One Tweet

thank you for proving why i don't trust people this wrong, this often. if i screwed up my job this much i'd get fired.
Inaccuracies are not lies
Presenting available information that later proves to be inaccurate is not a lie

A lie involves purposely reporting fabricated information

Show where the press does that
russia was fabricated. they reported the fuck out of that.

now - when you have the intellectual capacity to figure out a pair of slip on shoes, holler. but to date you've never said a thing other than drop snark-shit and one liners of ignorance.

so forgive me if i use your past history as a valid reason to tell you to fuck off.
Russian interference in our election actually happened

Want to try again?

The U.S. Needs to Face Up to Its Long History of Election Meddling

Presenting available information that later proves to be inaccurate is not a lie

now - when you have the intellectual capacity to figure out a pair of slip on shoes, holler. but to date you've never said a thing other than drop snark-shit and one liners of ignorance.

so forgive me if i use your past history as a valid reason to tell you to fuck off.

Want to try again?
You got a list of votes they changed o what you say you dont cause there no evidence they influanced or changed one vote so sad for you
and given trump was not involved in any way - reporters should have waited for the news to happen, not pre-state what they WANT to happen so they can get hits from fools like rightwinger.

even after the report many were still NO HE COLLUDED - which is a lie.

they lie all the time, he just doesn't give a fuck and has some insane desire to prove to the world on a post by post basis the true depths of his stupidity.

So you agree that Russia did interfere. Right?

Okay.

Now what was the nature of the interference.

The Dems were hacked the Reps were not. Do you agree?

No. FBI's Comey: Republicans also hacked by Russia - CNNPolitics

That's confusing me. You are saying if someone alleges an attack against them, and the media reports an alleged attack against them, and the person is found to be lying, and the media reports the person lied... The media is the ones who lied?

And you are saying those lies aren't the "likely to be fired" lies. And asking me if I read the list...

Hmmmm, did you read your own list? It's literally what I took directly from your source.

Wash Post I believe has the 9000, with when Trump lied, and the facts from actual data. Why is that ok with you>?

'Fake News' And How The Washington Post Rewrote Its Story On Russian Hacking Of The Power Grid

thank you for proving why i don't trust people this wrong, this often. if i screwed up my job this much i'd get fired.

Want to try again?

The U.S. Needs to Face Up to Its Long History of Election Meddling
no kidding.

for us to get all asshurt that russia may have jacked with us, what about obama funding israeli candidates? what about us just going in and blowing up a country and putting our system in?

we're one of the most hypocritical nations out there.

Want to try again?
You got a list of votes they changed o what you say you dont cause there no evidence they influanced or changed one vote so sad for you
and given trump was not involved in any way - reporters should have waited for the news to happen, not pre-state what they WANT to happen so they can get hits from fools like rightwinger.

they lie all the time, he just doesn't give a fuck and has some insane desire to prove to the world on a post by post basis the true depths of his stupidity.

Okay.

people that bitch russia interfered still can't to this day name the specific interference.

you get into these problems when you report what people say as "news" vs. the news itself. CNN and many call things like "this man says trump is an asshole!"

and that's their news. what someone "thinks".

that's where things go wrong.

9000 times? can you name them so we can verify these "lies" and those are not "likely to get fired today" type of lies. did you read the 78 things the media got wrong?

if the media is so wrong about 1 person, how can you trust what you believe you know about that person when what you read about them simply isn't true?

now keep in mind i'm not defending trump, i'm attacking the media. don't confuse the 2.

Want to try again?

Not only that, but there was intent which the FBI and CIA and foreign intelligence all found, which was to get Trump into the WH.

Want to try again?

Okay.

people that bitch russia interfered still can't to this day name the specific interference.

The release of confidential emails. Specific enough?

Want to try again?

Not only that, but there was intent which the FBI and CIA and foreign intelligence all found, which was to get Trump into the WH.
then why are there no indictments?

there are more examples of our own FBI, DOJ and other groups trying to keep trump out than there are of Russia trying to get him in.

Except he did.

The commentary is someone's opinion; not reporting.
He said that there were good people on both side, at no time did he say that the Nazi wannabe's were good people, The antifa shit stains were one of those groups as well I'm pretty sure Trump would never complement people who loath him.

He said there were good people on both sides of the monuments debate. He specifically excluded Neo-Nazis from his comments. Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof. | RealClearPolitics

Yes. Don't be the Neo-Nazi putting together the rally. But if you are a Nazi sympathizer you can go there, support them, lend your voice for them, and still be a good person.

I disagree. To me it isn't about whether you carry the card or not, but if you want to join a nazi rally, you aren't a good person.

Okay.

name them that shows russia meddled. prove russia was the link.

we now enter the SPECULATION ZONE!

Want to try again?

Okay.

From your source...

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
  • Comey said there's no sign the Trump campaign or current RNC was successfully hacked
Thanks

Okay.

The summary by Barr says Russia hacked the DNC.

“Them” would be AG Barr. Let me guess...the summary that your orgasming over is suddenly wrong?

Except he did.

He said that there were good people on both side, at no time did he say that the Nazi wannabe's were good people, The antifa shit stains were one of those groups as well I'm pretty sure Trump would never complement people who loath him.

He said there were good people on both sides of the monuments debate. He specifically excluded Neo-Nazis from his comments. Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof. | RealClearPolitics

Yes. Don't be the Neo-Nazi putting together the rally. But if you are a Nazi sympathizer you can go there, support them, lend your voice for them, and still be a good person.

I disagree. To me it isn't about whether you carry the card or not, but if you want to join a nazi rally, you aren't a good person.

The monument rally was NOT a "nazi rally". If you can't tell the truth, why bother posting?

Okay.

“Them” would be AG Barr. Let me guess...the summary that your orgasming over is suddenly wrong?
i'm sorry - i missed when that server was turned over to the authorities.

a "copy" of the server was hacked.

if trump turned in a "copy" of something you'd shit yourself in anger swearing he was hiding something.

Want to try again?

Okay.

I'm glad you were comforted that the Russians didn't find the current Republican domains, though they did hack the old domains.

Except he did.

Those were literally the Nazi Wannabee's. He said the Nazi's who put the thing together were bad. But there were good people wanting to be in the Nazi rally. Call them Nazi Sympathizers, Nazi Wannabees, "Very Fine People"... whatever

Except he did.

Those were literally the Nazi Wannabee's. He said the Nazi's who put the thing together were bad. But there were good people wanting to be in the Nazi rally.

If all you can do is lie, there's no point reading your posts.

Except he did.

Those were literally the Nazi Wannabee's. He said the Nazi's who put the thing together were bad. But there were good people wanting to be in the Nazi rally.

Which part? That the nazi's put together the rally? That the Nazi sympathizers joined that Rally? That trump called out the Nazis? Or that trump said the others joining the Nazi rally could be very fine people?

Except he did.

They rally was put together by the Traditional Socialist Party, Identity Evropa, the right stuff, The Nationalist Front, The Traditionalist Workers party, the National Socialist Movement, and the daily stormer. It was supported, attended, and advertised by the Atomwoffen Division even.

It was the biggest Nazi rally in decades. It is just my personal moral beliefs here, but I don't believe "Very Nice people" choose to spend their weekends joining side by side with the largest gathering of Nazi's in America. If other people believe very fine people do that, that's their belief. Just not mine.

Want to try again?
I got a list of Russian intelligence and propaganda that Trump used in his campaign

i'm sorry - i missed when that server was turned over to the authorities.

a "copy" of the server was hacked.

if trump turned in a "copy" of something you'd shit yourself in anger swearing he was hiding something.
So Barr is wrong in stating that Russian intel hacked the DNC?

Forum List

Back