The ONE big mistake that Trump acolytes on this forum keep on making....

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22120442
You admitted Obama's GDP growth was weaker than Trump's.

Liar. I didn’t admit that. When comparing Obama’s best full year January to January we get a tie. 2.9. Niether is weaker than the other.

E091843A-F45E-4547-B125-E06D98940530.jpeg

U.S. - GDP growth by year 1990-2017 | Statista

If we compare Obama’s best two years to Trumpo’s best two years - Obama beats Trumpo.

Obama 2.5 + 2.9 = 5.4 / 2 = 2.7
TrumpO 2.2 + 2.9 = 5.1 / 2 = 2.55

You need to quit trashing Obama because your cult leader has done no better and the future growth in the TrumpO economy is heading down not up.

Of course debt is going up quite quickly due to direct Trumpo tax cut policy. Perhaps you can be proud of that.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22120442

Liar. I didn’t admit that. When comparing Obama’s best full year January to January we get a tie. 2.9. Niether is weaker than the other.

View attachment 253531

U.S. - GDP growth by year 1990-2017 | Statista

If we compare Obama’s best two years to Trumpo’s best two years - Obama beats Trumpo.

Obama 2.5 + 2.9 = 5.4 / 2 = 2.7
TrumpO 2.2 + 2.9 = 5.1 / 2 = 2.55

You need to quit trashing Obama because your cult leader has done no better and the future growth in the TrumpO economy is heading down not up.

Of course debt is going up quite quickly due to direct Trumpo tax cut policy. Perhaps you can be proud of that.

I didn’t admit that

You did.
Right here.

upload_2019-4-1_22-57-47.png

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22123644,
Hmmmm….looks like Trump's average is probably lower.

Trump can’t come close to reducing unemployment as much as Obama did.

That is why you erased the monthly percent of reduction which is a much more true indicator of each Presidents performance.

And Trumpo is not finished. The rate could start going up any time now.

20,900 new jobs last month. Quite pitiful for such a grandiose job creator as Trumpo,

Trumpo’s stimulus has flamed out after two good quarters. Nowhere to go but down.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22123644,
Hmmmm….looks like Trump's average is probably lower.

That is why you erased the monthly percent of reduction which is a much more true indicator of each Presidents performance.

And Trumpo is not finished. The rate could start going up any time now.

20,900 new jobs last month. Quite pitiful for such a grandiose job creator as Trumpo,

Trumpo’s stimulus has flamed out after two good quarters. Nowhere to go but down.

And yet, Trump has a lower average.

The rate could start going up any time now.

It certainly could. Expansions don't go on forever.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22123768

I didn’t admit that

You did.
Right here.

upload_2019-4-1_22-57-47-png.253533

Actually not - liar. Here is context.

NotfooledbyW, post: 2211442
  • On those terms, let’s measure Trump’s words against the record for real GDP growth over the last three quarters (July 2017 through March 2018). Over those quarters, GDP has grown at an annual rate of 2.6 percent.
(Obama’s annual rate is 2.4 *** Trumpo ahead by 0.4 and that’s it. Do we deserve all The Trumpette hyperbole?)
  • Trump here bests the four presidents who faced recessions in their first year in office (Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Ronald Reagan and Richard Nixon). Trump’s other five predecessors came to office, as he did, during economic expansions.
  • Among them, he’s tied for last place: Real GDP growth under Trump over the three quarters has lagged Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, Lyndon Johnson and John Kennedy, and tied George H.W. Bush, as the data in the following table shows.
And we won’t know Trumpo’s final score which still may get burned by a recession before he leaves office. Another Republican gift to the world.

What I did there was inform you what Obama’s annual rate was for comparison to “real GDP growth over the last three quarters (July 2017 through March 2018). That is in context to the commentary I posted.

And most importantly I wrote a few paragraphs later “And we won’t know Trumpo’s final score which still may get burned by a recession before he leaves office”

Did TrumpO leave office in March 2018? Like most Americans wish he wouid.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22123768

I didn’t admit that

You did.
Right here.

upload_2019-4-1_22-57-47-png.253533

Actually not - liar. Here is context.

NotfooledbyW, post: 2211442
  • On those terms, let’s measure Trump’s words against the record for real GDP growth over the last three quarters (July 2017 through March 2018). Over those quarters, GDP has grown at an annual rate of 2.6 percent.
(Obama’s annual rate is 2.4 *** Trumpo ahead by 0.4 and that’s it. Do we deserve all The Trumpette hyperbole?)
  • Trump here bests the four presidents who faced recessions in their first year in office (Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Ronald Reagan and Richard Nixon). Trump’s other five predecessors came to office, as he did, during economic expansions.
  • Among them, he’s tied for last place: Real GDP growth under Trump over the three quarters has lagged Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, Lyndon Johnson and John Kennedy, and tied George H.W. Bush, as the data in the following table shows.
And we won’t know Trumpo’s final score which still may get burned by a recession before he leaves office. Another Republican gift to the world.

What I did there was inform you what Obama’s annual rate was for comparison to “real GDP growth over the last three quarters (July 2017 through March 2018). That is in context to the commentary I posted.

And most importantly I wrote a few paragraphs later “And we won’t know Trumpo’s final score which still may get burned by a recession before he leaves office”

Did TrumpO leave office in March 2018? Like most Americans wish he wouid.

You said Obama's was 2.4%, you said Trump was ahead by 0.4%.

Are you sorry you admitted the truth?

“And we won’t know Trumpo’s final score which still may get burned by a recession before he leaves office”

Of course, all we know now is that Trump's current average for 2 years is better than Obama's for 8 years.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22123831

Trumpo was ahead on one certain calculation a writer used to compare Trumpo to recession presidents and non-recession presidents. One truth there is that TrumpO (a non-recession President) finished last at that point early in his presidency. Q3’17 thru Q2’18. Yes Your beloved TrumpO finished dead LAST when compared to his predecessors beginning terms in times of economic growth.

He did briefly do better than all Recession presidents including Reagan. Do you as an idiot believe That Trumpo will come close to surpassing Reagan on economic growth?

If you don’t believe that as do I, why in hell would you believe I admitted that Obama would never tie and surpass Trumpo by the end of 2018 as he has.

You are a liar and a fool - that’s why.

Last edited:
Of course, all we know now is that Trump's current average for 2 years is better than Obama's for 8 years.

Of course for Trumpo to take the lead you have to saddle Obama with three large negative GDP quarters of the remnants of the Great Bush recession.

Obama’s second term did not start with a recession. So it’s logical to compare Obama’s best two years to Trumpo’s best two years - Obama wins.

Trumpo’s now heading into an economic downturn as his tax cuts have failed to get anywhere near 4.0 GDP annual griwth. He will never have a 4.2 quarter ever again. And without ttat it is not likely that Trumpo will best Obama’s r cord on GDP.

And you agreed to throw out 2009. I see now you are regretting that.

Of course for Trumpo to take the lead you have to saddle Obama with three large negative GDP quarters of the remnants of the Great Bush recession.

Obama’s second term did not start with a recession. So it’s logical to compare Obama’s best two years to Trumpo’s best two years - Obama wins.

Trumpo’s now heading into an economic downturn as his tax cuts have failed to get anywhere near 4.0 GDP annual griwth. He will never have a 4.2 quarter ever again. And without ttat it is not likely that Trumpo will best Obama’s r cord on GDP.

Obama started when the economy bottomed out. He had nowhere to go but up. I knew people in construction who hated his guts as an example.

Trumpo was ahead on one certain calculation a writer used to compare Trumpo to recession presidents and non-recession presidents. One truth there is that TrumpO (a non-recession President) finished last at that point early in his presidency. Q3’17 thru Q2’18. Yes Your beloved TrumpO finished dead LAST when compared to his predecessors beginning terms in times of economic growth.

He did briefly do better than all Recession presidents including Reagan. Do you as an idiot believe That Trumpo will come close to surpassing Reagan on economic growth?

If you don’t believe that as do I, why in hell would you believe I admitted that Obama would never tie and surpass Trumpo by the end of 2018 as he has.

You are a liar and a fool - that’s why.

Trumpo was ahead on one certain calculation a writer used to compare Trumpo to recession presidents and non-recession presidents.

Yes, you posted one writer who knew the truth. Good job!

Of course for Trumpo to take the lead you have to saddle Obama with three large negative GDP quarters of the remnants of the Great Bush recession

Take out those quarters and post Obama's average for the other 29 quarters.

Throwing out 2009 hasn't ended your whining. I regret your whining.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22123807
Expansions don't go on forever.

But TrumpO told you that his tax cut plan would produce an annual GDP over 4.0.

TrumpO thus left the impression that an impressive Trumpo magnificent continuation of the 9 year expansion with quarters flaring up to 6.0 GDP wouid be with us as far as the eye can see.

Now, seeing what a dud and failure the TrumpO tax cuts have been its "C'est la vie" No Worries - $2 trillion debt - from you along with the continuing cult mantra that Obama sucks and TrumpO is the greatest ever.

Doesn’t being bamboozled into supporting tax cuts for him, his family and all his rich friends and donors piss you off / even a little?

What’s wrong with you, man, I’ll never understand how people like you can get sucked into a cult from which there does not appear to be a way out.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22123807
Expansions don't go on forever.

But TrumpO told you that his tax cut plan would produce an annual GDP over 4.0.

TrumpO thus left the impression that an impressive Trumpo magnificent continuation of the 9 year expansion with quarters flaring up to 6.0 GDP wouid be with us as far as the eye can see.

Now, seeing what a dud and failure the TrumpO tax cuts have been its "C'est la vie" No Worries - $2 trillion debt - from you along with the continuing cult mantra that Obama sucks and TrumpO is the greatest ever.

Doesn’t being bamboozled into supporting tax cuts for him, his family and all his rich friends and donors piss you off / even a little?

What’s wrong with you, man, I’ll never understand how people like you can get sucked into a cult from which there does not appear to be a way out.

I'm enjoying my tax cut.

Now, back to Obama's weakest recovery since WWII.

You never did post his average unemployment rate.

Are you regretting yet the errors you posted?

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22125631

Why? Has Trumpo finished that many quarters? You just told me expansions don’t last forever. We wouid have to count Trumpo’s recession if he somehow wins a second term?

I wouid like to see Obama’s expansion last through July so he goes on record for starting the longest economic recovery and expansion in US history.

Second term Trumpo will get credit for ending the win streak. Like I said before, your Trumpo should take his tax savings and retire. That way he won’t get blamed for the recession if it holds off a few years.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22126039,

How so? In July Obama will have started the longest lasting recovery and expansion in US history, That is not weakness, idiot?

You have said that expansions don’t last forever. Knowing that you should be very impressed with Obama’s lengthy recovery.

And with regard to WWII those days of sustained 5.0 GDP and up expansions are ancient macroeconomic history.

Even the TrumpO white wonder won’t see numbers not seen since Reagan. They don’t happen anymore.

It’s absurd to label Obama weak when your own white wonder can’t do any better.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22125631

Why? Has Trumpo finished that many quarters? You just told me expansions don’t last forever. We wouid have to count Trumpo’s recession if he somehow wins a second term?

I wouid like to see Obama’s expansion last through July so he goes on record for starting the longest economic recovery and expansion in US history.

Second term Trumpo will get credit for ending the win streak. Like I said before, your Trumpo should take his tax savings and retire. That way he won’t get blamed for the recession if it holds off a few years.
Why?

To prove your claim. Or don't, to hide from your error.

You just told me expansions don’t last forever.

Yes, I told the truth.

We wouid have to count Trumpo’s recession if he somehow wins a second term?

Of course. After you admit Trump's GDP has been better to date, it's always possible, in the future,
for that to change. Unlike you, I won't cry when the actual numbers are posted.

How so? In July Obama will have started the longest lasting recovery and expansion in US history, That is not weakness, idiot?

You have said that expansions don’t last forever. Knowing that you should be very impressed with Obama’s lengthy recovery.

And with regard to WWII those days of sustained 5.0 GDP and up expansions are ancient macroeconomic history.

Even the TrumpO white wonder won’t see numbers not seen since Reagan. They don’t happen anymore.

Just curious, in which slum do you reside?

How so?

Weakest...recovery...since...WWII.

Are you blind as well as dumb?

That is not weakness,

Yes, his growth was weak. Weak, weak, weak. The opposite of strong.

Did you see Reagan's numbers? That was strong!!!

Knowing that you should be very impressed with Obama’s lengthy recovery.

It is probably possible to have 1% growth, forever, never going into recession.

You might think that would be a good thing. You'd be wrong.

With ever increasing regulations, growth is harder. That's one of the reasons Obama's
recovery was so weak...weak...weak.

Trump has done better than Obama. Post Obama's 29 quarter average, you'll see.

How so?

That is not weakness,

With ever increasing regulations, growth is harder. That's one of the reasons Obama's

It sounds funny, but sometimes making sense when responding to a psycho can give me a really painful bellyache.

How so?

That is not weakness,

It sounds funny, but sometimes making sense when responding to a psycho can give me a really painful bellyache.

For some reason, I'm very patient with idiots like him.
Even though it's wasted effort.

Forum List

Back