The one good thing about the capitol insurrection.

You mean like these "patriots?"

iu

iu

iu

iu

Challenging an election is a Constitutional right. Stopping someone from exercising those rights is tyranny and treason. It is a fine argument because there is no counter argument for an American. Dealing with you is not dealing with an American. You have made that very clear.

Challenging an election is a Constitutional right. Stopping someone from exercising those rights is tyranny and treason. It is a fine argument because there is no counter argument for an American. Dealing with you is not dealing with an American. You have made that very clear.
But I'm an American. So you're just being a misguided drama queen. Again.

Drama queen? I am not the one saying the insurrection that wasn't is eqivalent to 9/11 or Pearl Harbor, that is your side. Projection from a traitor is still projection.

Drama queen? I am not the one saying the insurrection that wasn't is eqivalent to 9/11 or Pearl Harbor, that is your side. Projection from a traitor is still projection.
"Traitor". You're a drama queen. Man up, snowflake.

You don't even have the balls to actually quote me saying the things you claim. Because, of course, you can't.

The idea of downplaying January 6th is mindboggling to me. It was a violent attempt to disrupt our democratic process. Anyone who cares one bit about the strength of our republic should decry that from every rooftop. Their goal was to stop the vote count; they shouted that as they charged in. They were armed; they brought some weapons, stole others, improvised more. They beat the hell out of the cops who stood in the way; we saw it happen. We watched it all on live TV. They were there to stop our republic from working.

But people -- from their own party -- are bending over backwards to explain it away, to minimize it, to defend it as innocent or somehow patriotic. Boggles my mind.

I'll tell you now: Until us Americans -- and I'm looking mostly at you, conservative right -- can put our personal issues aside sometimes in order to keep the republic strong, we're going to get more and more split, toward a very bloody end that no amount of blame will alleviate.

Quotes, please. Man up and back up your words.

Let's go.

Coward.

The idea of downplaying January 6th is mindboggling to me. It was a violent attempt to disrupt our democratic process. Anyone who cares one bit about the strength of our republic should decry that from every rooftop. Their goal was to stop the vote count; they shouted that as they charged in. They were armed; they brought some weapons, stole others, improvised more. They beat the hell out of the cops who stood in the way; we saw it happen. We watched it all on live TV. They were there to stop our republic from working.

But people -- from their own party -- are bending over backwards to explain it away, to minimize it, to defend it as innocent or somehow patriotic. Boggles my mind.

I'll tell you now: Until us Americans -- and I'm looking mostly at you, conservative right -- can put our personal issues aside sometimes in order to keep the republic strong, we're going to get more and more split, toward a very bloody end that no amount of blame will alleviate.
<YAWN!>

You don't even have the balls to actually quote me saying the things you claim. Because, of course, you can't.
Don't you dare talk about manning up. Release the evidence so it can be investigated. Stop murdering unarmed women before you even mention manhood again.

Don't you dare talk about manning up. Release the evidence so it can be investigated. Stop murdering unarmed women before you even mention manhood again.
Man up, snowflake.

Man up, snowflake.
Again, you do not know enough about being a man to even consider that coming from you anywhere near credible.

Man up, snowflake.
Again you do not know enough about being a man to even consider that coming from you anywhere near credible.
Look at how easy it is to trigger you.

Gawd, you're boring.

Forum List

Back