The one good thing about the capitol insurrection.

The one good thing about the capitol insurrection is that in a couple hundred days the anniversary comes up, and everyone will be talking about it again, just a few months before the midterms. There will be special reports, miniseries, who knows what on TV and radio. Full page spreads in the remaining newspapers, speeches on Capitol Hill... All kinda fun stuff.

An insurrection with no guns.

Silly leftist
How do you think they had insurrections before guns?

Dumb-ass tRumpling.

My bad sugar. I thought we were talking about a few months ago not the middle ages cupcake?
A. I don't swing that way, so you're barking up the wrong tree.

B. You said we couldn't have an insurrection with out guns. That's just not factual.

And insurrection implies a rebellion.
How can one accomplish a rebellion without force of arms?
The protestors I saw were not trying to destroy the existing government, but instead believed there was a fraud committed in secret that the government and the people needed to know about.
I disagree with them and think they were wrong, but that does not make them insurrectionists.
In their mind they were vigilantes trying to reveal a crime everyone else was unaware of.

{...
insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN
  1. a violent uprising against an authority or government.
    "the insurrection was savagely put down" ·
    [more]
    synonyms:
    rebellion · revolt · uprising · mutiny · revolution · insurgence · insurgency · rising · rioting · riot · sedition · civil disobedience · civil disorder · unrest · anarchy · fighting in the streets · coup · coup d'état · jacquerie · putsch
    ...}
Ok, so a guy attacks you with a baseball bat. Is he armed? Are you just gonna let him do it because he doesn't have a gun?

Or maybe you shoot him, which is understandable.

You gonna tell the cops he was unarmed?

You don't have to have firearms to be armed. A crowd is a weapon all by itself.
with kenosha i learned that a skateboard was a deathly weapon.
On Jan 6 we learned that zip ties and bear spray are deadly weapons.
Those weren't "zip ties" they were flex cuffs. Specifically designed to restrain people.

Leave your ghey sex life out of this....
images (19).jpeg

The one good thing about the capitol insurrection is that in a couple hundred days the anniversary comes up, and everyone will be talking about it again, just a few months before the midterms. There will be special reports, miniseries, who knows what on TV and radio. Full page spreads in the remaining newspapers, speeches on Capitol Hill... All kinda fun stuff.

Silly leftist

Dumb-ass tRumpling.

My bad sugar. I thought we were talking about a few months ago not the middle ages cupcake?

B. You said we couldn't have an insurrection with out guns. That's just not factual.

The protestors I saw were not trying to destroy the existing government, but instead believed there was a fraud committed in secret that the government and the people needed to know about.
I disagree with them and think they were wrong, but that does not make them insurrectionists.
In their mind they were vigilantes trying to reveal a crime everyone else was unaware of.

{...
insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN
    [more]
    synonyms:
    rebellion · revolt · uprising · mutiny · revolution · insurgence · insurgency · rising · rioting · riot · sedition · civil disobedience · civil disorder · unrest · anarchy · fighting in the streets · coup · coup d'état · jacquerie · putsch
    ...}
Ok, so a guy attacks you with a baseball bat. Is he armed? Are you just gonna let him do it because he doesn't have a gun?

Those weren't "zip ties" they were flex cuffs. Specifically designed to restrain people.
Says who? They aren't lethal either, fuck stick.
Reality, dildo. Flex cuffs aren't every day use things, even for police. They are for restraining lots of people at once and quickly.
They aren't weapons, dildo. They also aren't illegal to posses.
They are not illegal to posses. Whether they are weapons or not is open to interpretation. That they are an indication that the person carrying them through the capitol building had criminal intent is a fact.
Whether they are weapons is not open to interpretation. You can't indict someone because you assume they wanted to commit a crime. They actually have to commit a crime.
They did.
Yeah, trespassing. It isn't clear that the person who posessed these items ever entered the capitol

Silly leftist

Dumb-ass tRumpling.

{...
insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN
    [more]
    synonyms:
    ...}

Who cares what they were... If the election was being stolen as is claimed, then the people had every right to stop the steal if had exhausted all means in doing so. Going back in history, you do realize that the nation wasn't formed in peace right ? The only thing important as always, is that if it comes to being violent in order to save the nation from tyranny, then the ones being violent had best have their facts correct, and the truth on their side.

All your side has is one day of a protest that got out of hand, while ignoring violence in the street by the left that continues for a year now, currently targeting Jews.
THE JEWS DESERVE IT.

There, covered that for you, Crepitus.
I know I've asked this before, but I've never gotten a firm answer. Maybe you can help.

How much dope do you have to smoke to be a republican these days?

All your side has is one day of a protest that got out of hand, while ignoring violence in the street by the left that continues for a year now, currently targeting Jews.
THE JEWS DESERVE IT.

I know I've asked this before, but I've never gotten a firm answer. Maybe you can help.

Snorting orange kool-aid.

I'd ask if you came up with any of that yourself, but obviously you didn't. You're just parroting the propaganda. You have nothing to add from that

Creepy and boochy are nothing but cheap dime store hacks.
View attachment 492390

Yes, I think it's your high pitched voice and that you're walking on your toes

there was never an insurrection. it was a protest.
Stop lying, we all watched it live on TV.
Watched what ??? Describe for the class what an insurrection is, and how does it work, and what are the goals of one. You witnessed a compassionate protest that got out of hand, and it was all because the people thought that their election was being hijacked. Yes, of course it's work for the justice systems and court's to figure out, but meanwhile the audit's are being conducted for that very reason.
They attempted to overthrow the government and install a dictator. We all watched it live on TV. You did too. Stop with the nonsense.
More like tried to stop the country from allowing an election to be stolen, where now we have a puppet in power. Yep a puppet that is doing the work of a panel of dictator's. Until the audit's are finished, and Democrat's quit obstructing, then and only then can we know the truth. As of now, you don't know the truth nor do we until the audit's are completed. Stop obstructing and lying.
View attachment 492663
Your childish antic's only set you up for other's to belittle you with, but you aren't smart enough to realize it.

Silly leftist

Dumb-ass tRumpling.

{...
insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN
    [more]
    synonyms:
    ...}

Reality, dildo. Flex cuffs aren't every day use things, even for police. They are for restraining lots of people at once and quickly.
They are not illegal to posses. Whether they are weapons or not is open to interpretation. That they are an indication that the person carrying them through the capitol building had criminal intent is a fact.
Whether they are weapons is not open to interpretation. You can't indict someone because you assume they wanted to commit a crime. They actually have to commit a crime.
They did.
Yeah, trespassing. It isn't clear that the person who posessed these items ever entered the capitol

It isn't? What's this then?

download (4).jpeg

THE JEWS DESERVE IT.

THE JEWS DESERVE IT.

I'd ask if you came up with any of that yourself, but obviously you didn't. You're just parroting the propaganda. You have nothing to add from that

View attachment 492390

I'm sure you think that's relevant somehow, but I'm.not seeing it.

It's a shame the Federal Election Commission doesn't force the Democratic Party to declare all the news propaganda run by the lefty news propaganda outlets as campaign contributions.
Lotta butt-hurt in that post.
A lot more truth than butt hurt.

I think Creep meant it was making his butt hurt
Ah, a comment from the dribbling moron. Everyone applaud and tell him how good he did so we can get back to the thread.
a comment from the retarded demonRAT...... :ahole-1:
KAZ is not a Democrat. He's on your team.

I'd say back to the playground for you, except you never left.

My God you're a mental eight year old

Silly leftist

Dumb-ass tRumpling.

{...
insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN
    [more]
    synonyms:
    ...}

They did.

View attachment 492675
so he's guilty of trespassing.

Big whoop.

Silly leftist

Dumb-ass tRumpling.

{...
insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN
    [more]
    synonyms:
    ...}

They did.

View attachment 492675
Well some might say that that right there is a patriot who was attempting to stop the steal, otherwise by wanting to arrest those who had failed the United States by going rogue or corrupt against the 45th president who just wanted a free and honest election.

Now the only thing left is waiting on the results of these audit's, and if Biden and company keeps screwing up, then many that joined in on the support of the Democrat's to take over the country, uhhh might just switch sides to support what took place on 1-6-2020 against the Democrat's if find that the steal was real, and the administration is illegitimate.

THE JEWS DESERVE IT.

THE JEWS DESERVE IT.

View attachment 492390

I'm sure you think that's relevant somehow, but I'm.not seeing it.

Of course you don't see it. You're a mental eight year old

Usually for some thing to have a”good thing” about it there would be a necessity for it to have factually, actually have occurred.

what did happen was a protest where people were invited in and a few got out of control and one was murdered.
Conservatives’ unwarranted opposition to a Congressional commission to investigate the rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy is proof Republicans care little about the truth and more about partisan politics.

It’s further proof that Republicans see the rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy as hurting them at the polls, and appropriately so.
Continue to bitterly cling to your victimization feelings while thinkers defeat the contentions at every turn
Oh, the irony...

Oh, the irony...
Well, I guess they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...

Well, thank you then ... I guess ... So you want to me like me, huh? You more come off as an ass

Silly leftist

Dumb-ass tRumpling.

{...
insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN
    [more]
    synonyms:
    ...}

They did.

View attachment 492675
As obvious as that is, they're not going to give an inch. Their emotional investment in this is absolute.

Silly leftist

Dumb-ass tRumpling.

{...
insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN
    [more]
    synonyms:
    ...}

They did.

View attachment 492675

They are useful / helpful / handy for the for home, job, and auto work.

Last edited:

View attachment 492675
As obvious as that is, they're not going to give an inch. Their emotional investment in this is absolute.

And Mac delivers another contentless rah, rah Democrats post while sticking his hand down a leftist's pants
Your fixation on me is a weird combination of flattering and creepy.

:hhello:

View attachment 492675

And Mac delivers another contentless rah, rah Democrats post while sticking his hand down a leftist's pants

Yes, you've mentioned that I need to get your permission to respond to your posts. On a message board. Sure I do.

I do like how the guy who keeps sticking his hands down leftist's pants to thank them for their services is worried about obsession ... on a message board ...

LOL, you go girl

Silly leftist

Dumb-ass tRumpling.

{...
insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN
    [more]
    synonyms:
    ...}

They did.

View attachment 492675
Yes, our committment to expose a swindle and prevent Biden and his cronies from turning this country into a totalitarian one-party state is absolute.

View attachment 492675

Are you popping a wood?

Silly leftist

Dumb-ass tRumpling.

{...
insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN
    [more]
    synonyms:
    ...}

They did.

View attachment 492675
It is a patriotic investment. We are the patriots and you are the traitors.

Forum List

Back