The one good thing about the capitol insurrection.

The one good thing about the capitol insurrection is that in a couple hundred days the anniversary comes up, and everyone will be talking about it again, just a few months before the midterms. There will be special reports, miniseries, who knows what on TV and radio. Full page spreads in the remaining newspapers, speeches on Capitol Hill... All kinda fun stuff.

An insurrection with no guns.

Silly leftist
How do you think they had insurrections before guns?

Dumb-ass tRumpling.

My bad sugar. I thought we were talking about a few months ago not the middle ages cupcake?
A. I don't swing that way, so you're barking up the wrong tree.

B. You said we couldn't have an insurrection with out guns. That's just not factual.

And insurrection implies a rebellion.
How can one accomplish a rebellion without force of arms?
The protestors I saw were not trying to destroy the existing government, but instead believed there was a fraud committed in secret that the government and the people needed to know about.
I disagree with them and think they were wrong, but that does not make them insurrectionists.
In their mind they were vigilantes trying to reveal a crime everyone else was unaware of.

{...
insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN
  1. a violent uprising against an authority or government.
    "the insurrection was savagely put down" ·
    [more]
    synonyms:
    rebellion · revolt · uprising · mutiny · revolution · insurgence · insurgency · rising · rioting · riot · sedition · civil disobedience · civil disorder · unrest · anarchy · fighting in the streets · coup · coup d'état · jacquerie · putsch
    ...}
Ok, so a guy attacks you with a baseball bat. Is he armed? Are you just gonna let him do it because he doesn't have a gun?

Or maybe you shoot him, which is understandable.

You gonna tell the cops he was unarmed?

You don't have to have firearms to be armed. A crowd is a weapon all by itself.
with kenosha i learned that a skateboard was a deathly weapon.
On Jan 6 we learned that zip ties and bear spray are deadly weapons.

Last edited:
The one good thing about the capitol insurrection is that in a couple hundred days the anniversary comes up, and everyone will be talking about it again, just a few months before the midterms. There will be special reports, miniseries, who knows what on TV and radio. Full page spreads in the remaining newspapers, speeches on Capitol Hill... All kinda fun stuff.

View attachment 492493
When are you ever going to stop lying?

Yep. And plus, the entire country is now taking right wing domestic terrorism seriously, and that includes the Feds.

And these folks keep bragging about how many guns they have, and they keep threatening to use them.

Good. Keep talking.
LefTard Logic:

Domestic Terrorists / Insurrectionists-
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

GettyImages-1230453213.jpg

Not Domestic Terrorists / Insurrectionists-
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

4ad.jpg

Please stop wondering why NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention takes you whack-jobs seriously.
Darn! And I so want you people to take me seriously!
When you can't admit the damage these people did is far, far worse than anything on Jan 6th why should anyone take you seriously?
They've done a shitload of property damage. They're unhinged, ignorant, bone-headed idiots who have their heads firmly up their asses. Worse, the leadership of those cities have been astonishingly weak, most likely because they're afraid of the political repercussions on the Left. So are, I assume, national Democratic politicians, who make sure to say as little about this as possible. Kind of like the way they regularly ignore the regular slaughter on the streets of Chicago from gang violence.

I could go on. But since you seem to enjoy maintaining a complete and arrogant ignorance of my positions on issues, why bother.

And don't worry -- I won't ask you to take an honest look at the Trumpian violence on our nation's Capitol and our very electoral process. I know that you have neither the honesty nor the honor to do so. Not to mention the fact that you've been completely conned. By a buffoon.

You're welcome!
Anx yet you support the rioting in the cities.
Quote me doing that, please. Just one. One quote will do.

Oh, that's right: You're a Trumpster. You just lie as needed.
Please. You're a frigging far.Left whackjob just like everyone else in the DemoCRAP party. And Antifa/ BLM, well, they're your team.
Mac constantly denigrates what he calls "wingers." However, in all disputes in this forum, he finds himself on the side of the left wingers.

Silly leftist

Dumb-ass tRumpling.

My bad sugar. I thought we were talking about a few months ago not the middle ages cupcake?

B. You said we couldn't have an insurrection with out guns. That's just not factual.

The protestors I saw were not trying to destroy the existing government, but instead believed there was a fraud committed in secret that the government and the people needed to know about.
I disagree with them and think they were wrong, but that does not make them insurrectionists.
In their mind they were vigilantes trying to reveal a crime everyone else was unaware of.

{...
insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN
    [more]
    synonyms:
    rebellion · revolt · uprising · mutiny · revolution · insurgence · insurgency · rising · rioting · riot · sedition · civil disobedience · civil disorder · unrest · anarchy · fighting in the streets · coup · coup d'état · jacquerie · putsch
    ...}
Ok, so a guy attacks you with a baseball bat. Is he armed? Are you just gonna let him do it because he doesn't have a gun?

Those weren't "zip ties" they were flex cuffs. Specifically designed to restrain people.

View attachment 492493
What part of his post was a lie?

Silly leftist

Dumb-ass tRumpling.

{...
insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN
    [more]
    synonyms:
    ...}

Those weren't "zip ties" they were flex cuffs. Specifically designed to restrain people.
Says who? They aren't lethal either, fuck stick.

View attachment 492493
#1) The GOP claimed "this" was Antifa.

Silly leftist

Dumb-ass tRumpling.

{...
insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN
    [more]
    synonyms:
    ...}

Reality, dildo. Flex cuffs aren't every day use things, even for police. They are for restraining lots of people at once and quickly.

View attachment 492493
You did. Hell, idiots from the GQP have claimed that in this very thread.

You're the liar, Dildo. No him.

Silly leftist

Dumb-ass tRumpling.

{...
insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN
    [more]
    synonyms:
    ...}

Reality, dildo. Flex cuffs aren't every day use things, even for police. They are for restraining lots of people at once and quickly.
They aren't weapons, dildo. They also aren't illegal to posses.

View attachment 492493
You did. Hell, idiots from the GQP have claimed that in this very thread.

You're the liar, Dildo. No him.
They claimed some Antifa and BLM instigated the rioting.

Once again, you lied.

Yep. And plus, the entire country is now taking right wing domestic terrorism seriously, and that includes the Feds.

And these folks keep bragging about how many guns they have, and they keep threatening to use them.

Good. Keep talking.
LefTard Logic:

4ad.jpg

Please stop wondering why NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention takes you whack-jobs seriously.
When you can't admit the damage these people did is far, far worse than anything on Jan 6th why should anyone take you seriously?
They've done a shitload of property damage. They're unhinged, ignorant, bone-headed idiots who have their heads firmly up their asses. Worse, the leadership of those cities have been astonishingly weak, most likely because they're afraid of the political repercussions on the Left. So are, I assume, national Democratic politicians, who make sure to say as little about this as possible. Kind of like the way they regularly ignore the regular slaughter on the streets of Chicago from gang violence.

I could go on. But since you seem to enjoy maintaining a complete and arrogant ignorance of my positions on issues, why bother.

And don't worry -- I won't ask you to take an honest look at the Trumpian violence on our nation's Capitol and our very electoral process. I know that you have neither the honesty nor the honor to do so. Not to mention the fact that you've been completely conned. By a buffoon.

You're welcome!
Nobody supports rioting, you idiot.

Protesting, not rioting.

Derp.

4ad.jpg
Nobody.

Supports.

Rioting.

What about the thugs in the pictures above
Nobody.

Supports.

Rioting.

Is that you standing on the car?
Nobody.

Supports.

Rioting.

These guys wuv it.

Were you there?

Nobody.

Supports.

Rioting.

You qnd the rest of the Communist far Left do.

Silly leftist

Dumb-ass tRumpling.

{...
insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN
    [more]
    synonyms:
    ...}

They are not illegal to posses. Whether they are weapons or not is open to interpretation. That they are an indication that the person carrying them through the capitol building had criminal intent is a fact.

Good. Keep talking.
LefTard Logic:

4ad.jpg

You're welcome!
Quote me doing that, please. Just one. One quote will do.

Oh, that's right: You're a Trumpster. You just lie as needed.
Please. You're a frigging far.Left whackjob just like everyone else in the DemoCRAP party. And Antifa/ BLM, well, they're your team.
Mac constantly denigrates what he calls "wingers." However, in all disputes in this forum, he finds himself on the side of the left wingers.
Your fixation on me is a weird combination of flattering and creepy.

:itsok:

Good. Keep talking.
LefTard Logic:

4ad.jpg

You're welcome!
Nobody supports rioting, you idiot.

Protesting, not rioting.

Derp.

4ad.jpg
Nobody.

Supports.

Rioting.

What about the thugs in the pictures above
Nobody.

Supports.

Rioting.

Is that you standing on the car?
Nobody.

Supports.

Rioting.

These guys wuv it.

Were you there?

Nobody.

Supports.

Rioting.

You qnd the rest of the Communist far Left do.

Nope.

Dumbass.

Silly leftist

Dumb-ass tRumpling.

{...
insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN
    [more]
    synonyms:
    ...}

They are not illegal to posses. Whether they are weapons or not is open to interpretation. That they are an indication that the person carrying them through the capitol building had criminal intent is a fact.
Whether they are weapons is not open to interpretation. You can't indict someone because you assume they wanted to commit a crime. They actually have to commit a crime.

there was never an insurrection. it was a protest.
Stop lying, we all watched it live on TV.
Watched what ??? Describe for the class what an insurrection is, and how does it work, and what are the goals of one. You witnessed a compassionate protest that got out of hand, and it was all because the people thought that their election was being hijacked. Yes, of course it's work for the justice systems and court's to figure out, but meanwhile the audit's are being conducted for that very reason.
They attempted to overthrow the government and install a dictator. We all watched it live on TV. You did too. Stop with the nonsense.
More like tried to stop the country from allowing an election to be stolen, where now we have a puppet in power. Yep a puppet that is doing the work of a panel of dictator's. Until the audit's are finished, and Democrat's quit obstructing, then and only then can we know the truth. As of now, you don't know the truth nor do we until the audit's are completed. Stop obstructing and lying.

Silly leftist

Dumb-ass tRumpling.

{...
insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN
    [more]
    synonyms:
    ...}

Leave your ghey sex life out of this....

Silly leftist

Dumb-ass tRumpling.

{...
insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN
    [more]
    synonyms:
    ...}

Whether they are weapons is not open to interpretation. You can't indict someone because you assume they wanted to commit a crime. They actually have to commit a crime.
They did.

there was never an insurrection. it was a protest.
Stop lying, we all watched it live on TV.
Watched what ??? Describe for the class what an insurrection is, and how does it work, and what are the goals of one. You witnessed a compassionate protest that got out of hand, and it was all because the people thought that their election was being hijacked. Yes, of course it's work for the justice systems and court's to figure out, but meanwhile the audit's are being conducted for that very reason.
They attempted to overthrow the government and install a dictator. We all watched it live on TV. You did too. Stop with the nonsense.
More like tried to stop the country from allowing an election to be stolen, where now we have a puppet in power. Yep a puppet that is doing the work of a panel of dictator's. Until the audit's are finished, and Democrat's quit obstructing, then and only then can we know the truth. As of now, you don't know the truth nor do we until the audit's are completed. Stop obstructing and lying.
nurse-we-have-a-patient-with-extreme-butthurt-tissues-stat.jpg

Forum List

Back