The one good thing about the capitol insurrection.

The one good thing about the capitol insurrection is that in a couple hundred days the anniversary comes up, and everyone will be talking about it again, just a few months before the midterms. There will be special reports, miniseries, who knows what on TV and radio. Full page spreads in the remaining newspapers, speeches on Capitol Hill... All kinda fun stuff.
Yep. And plus, the entire country is now taking right wing domestic terrorism seriously, and that includes the Feds.

And these folks keep bragging about how many guns they have, and they keep threatening to use them.

Good. Keep talking.
The whole country is doing no such thing. The vast majority know it is not fact based and a narrative to further divide the country. The media has no credibility and the FBI has even less.
Your fantasy world is fascinating.
Imagine how much they have to think is fake news: Pre-election polls, election results, Biden's approvals.

It's all a conspiracy. Don't believe any of it. In reality, most of the country loves Trump.

A group pathology the world hasn't seen in 85 years.
It's gotta be getting difficult to maintain, there's some much evidence to the contrary.
Well, that's the power of a group pathology. They have to know at some level, but they're too emotionally invested in this now to admit they've been conned. So they just stick with it.
No the truth is you cannot admit the election was stolen. There is nothing more unAmerican than that. You, the media, and the majority of Congress will be the ones who are considered traitors.

The sooner the better.

Well, that's the power of a group pathology. They have to know at some level, but they're too emotionally invested in this now to admit they've been conned. So they just stick with it.
I just ran into this not so long ago... But it wasn't with a Trumpster.

You say a lot of wise things directed in a way that makes them less so.
Darn!

The one good thing about the capitol insurrection is that in a couple hundred days the anniversary comes up, and everyone will be talking about it again, just a few months before the midterms. There will be special reports, miniseries, who knows what on TV and radio. Full page spreads in the remaining newspapers, speeches on Capitol Hill... All kinda fun stuff.
You really do have special problems….

It's a shame the Federal Election Commission doesn't force the Democratic Party to declare all the news propaganda run by the lefty news propaganda outlets as campaign contributions.

:thup:

The one good thing about the capitol insurrection is that in a couple hundred days the anniversary comes up, and everyone will be talking about it again
On each anniversary everyone will be talking about the stolen election.

They falsely believe that they can easily dismiss it by calling it 'The Big Lie' with constant propagandist media back-up.

the jan. staged riot, paid for by PIG-lousi and the scum demonRATS,
same-brainwashing.jpg
tenor.gif

All your side has is one day of a protest that got out of hand, while ignoring violence in the street by the left that continues for a year now, currently targeting Jews.
THE JEWS DESERVE IT.

There, covered that for you, Crepitus.
I know I've asked this before, but I've never gotten a firm answer. Maybe you can help.

How much dope do you have to smoke to be a republican these days?

All your side has is one day of a protest that got out of hand, while ignoring violence in the street by the left that continues for a year now, currently targeting Jews.
THE JEWS DESERVE IT.

There, covered that for you, Crepitus.
I know I've asked this before, but I've never gotten a firm answer. Maybe you can help.

How much dope do you have to smoke to be a republican these days?
Snorting orange kool-aid.

I'd ask if you came up with any of that yourself, but obviously you didn't. You're just parroting the propaganda. You have nothing to add from that

Creepy and boochy are nothing but cheap dime store hacks.
download (3).jpeg

Nice try at a cover story. The 1/6 insurrectionists thought they would win just by showing up. They believed their own propaganda, which casts liberals as pajama bois that won’t fight back. SAD!!!

View attachment 492352

Yeah having the Capitol police murder an unarmed female protestor because the horned wooly man was scary was a really manly way of fighting back.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I'm just wondering if you realize that the rock songs you keep posting belong to bands that are at least as liberal as I am.

Who are you trying to kid? Dims love Jan 6. It's a propaganda gold mine for them.
Propaganda has negative connotations. This is campaign add material, and yes, it is a goldmine.
That's right, the word "propaganda" does have negative connotations, and that's exactly the purpose of the proposed Jan 6 commission: propaganda.

It's a shame the Federal Election Commission doesn't force the Democratic Party to declare all the news propaganda run by the lefty news propaganda outlets as campaign contributions.
Lotta butt-hurt in that post.
A lot more truth than butt hurt.
That presumes you are capable of recognizing truth.

So far I've seen absolutely no evidence of that.
You have proven you have no idea of what evidence is. Anything else?
Oh that's hilarious coming from a dumb-ass tRumpling! Tell us another!

Of course the liberal partisan hacks will drooling over this. They worship stuff like this. Im not surprised. Government is all they have and they bow to worship at its alter.
WTF are you babbling about? You never make any damn sense.

You can't discern even the smallest stuff.
Still not helping...

The one good thing about the capitol insurrection is that in a couple hundred days the anniversary comes up, and everyone will be talking about it again

They falsely believe that they can easily dismiss it by calling it 'The Big Lie' with constant propagandist media back-up.
It is "The Big Lie". Get used to it.

Who are you trying to kid? Dims love Jan 6. It's a propaganda gold mine for them.
Propaganda has negative connotations. This is campaign add material, and yes, it is a goldmine.
That's right, the word "propaganda" does have negative connotations, and that's exactly the purpose of the proposed Jan 6 commission: propaganda.
Bipartisan commission with equal membership. Are you telling me you guys are disadvantaged at equal numbers? Are you that weak?

You can say so.
Still, doesn't make it so.

A doughnut addicted cop died from a stroke due to the Jan. 6th excitement and an unarmed military vet caught up in the mob protest was executed by the Feds with no follow up.
Do the Dimm's really believe this will swing the mid-terms in their favor?
If so, they remain totally unhinged, as usual.
Getting some word from my AP source that the murderer is recognizable to everyone and thus the elaborate efforts to hide his identity.

You can say so.
You're absolutely correct, that's not what "makes it so".

It's the facts that do that.

Bipartisan commission with equal membership. Are you telling me you guys are disadvantaged at equal numbers? Are you that weak?
All this will do is keep the issue alive until the next election. It's a propaganda scheme.

You can say so.
You're absolutely correct, that's not what "makes it so".

It's the facts that do that.
The facts make your blabbering a lie.

Forum List

Back