The one good thing about the capitol insurrection.

The one good thing about the capitol insurrection is that in a couple hundred days the anniversary comes up, and everyone will be talking about it again, just a few months before the midterms. There will be special reports, miniseries, who knows what on TV and radio. Full page spreads in the remaining newspapers, speeches on Capitol Hill... All kinda fun stuff.

The one good thing about the capitol insurrection is that in a couple hundred days the anniversary comes up, and everyone will be talking about it again, just a few months before the midterms. There will be special reports, miniseries, who knows what on TV and radio. Full page spreads in the remaining newspapers, speeches on Capitol Hill... All kinda fun stuff.
Yep. And plus, the entire country is now taking right wing domestic terrorism seriously, and that includes the Feds.

And these folks keep bragging about how many guns they have, and they keep threatening to use them.

Good. Keep talking.
LefTard Logic:

Domestic Terrorists / Insurrectionists-
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

GettyImages-1230453213.jpg

Not Domestic Terrorists / Insurrectionists-
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

4ad.jpg

Please stop wondering why NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention takes you whack-jobs seriously.
Darn! And I so want you people to take me seriously!
When you can't admit the damage these people did is far, far worse than anything on Jan 6th why should anyone take you seriously?

Yep. And plus, the entire country is now taking right wing domestic terrorism seriously, and that includes the Feds.

And these folks keep bragging about how many guns they have, and they keep threatening to use them.

Good. Keep talking.
LefTard Logic:

4ad.jpg

Please stop wondering why NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention takes you whack-jobs seriously.
We already did this one. You need to get your handlers to send you new stuff.
It's so fitting for yet another...but, but, but "The Insurrectionists" Episode 813 post.

An insurrection with no guns.

Silly leftist
How do you think they had insurrections before guns?

Dumb-ass tRumpling.

My bad sugar. I thought we were talking about a few months ago not the middle ages cupcake?

Good. Keep talking.
LefTard Logic:

4ad.jpg

Save it bud...nobody here tries to sell the other side more than you do.
Again, you're just about as credible as danielpalos these days......find your way out of that rabbit hole before you descend to the Leftist abyss.

Silly leftist

Dumb-ass tRumpling.

My bad sugar. I thought we were talking about a few months ago not the middle ages cupcake?
A. I don't swing that way, so you're barking up the wrong tree.

B. You said we couldn't have an insurrection with out guns. That's just not factual.

I feel a little bad for some that were caught in the capital building. Those with malice of forethought who went in to thwart the election process I hope get the full weight of the law. others got caught up in the moment after the capital was breached.& appear to be wandering around in open mouth amazement at just being there. caught up in group hysteria. What ever they do to these dumb clucks please take there guns. there an embarrassment to Hunters.

I feel a little bad for some that were caught in the capital building. Those with malice of forethought who went in to thwart the election process I hope get the full weight of the law. others got caught up in the moment after the capital was breached.& appear to be wandering around in open mouth amazement at just being there. caught up in group hysteria. What ever they do to these dumb clucks please take there guns. there an embarrassment to Hunters.
Why take the guns they did not have?

Silly leftist

Dumb-ass tRumpling.
I’m going to take a wild guess...they would use the best weapons available at the time.
Do I need to explain the rest to you or do you want to do a few more bong hits so you can forget you didn’t think up then actually post such stupidity?

Good. Keep talking.
LefTard Logic:

4ad.jpg

Again, you're just about as credible as danielpalos these days......find your way out of that rabbit hole before you descend to the Leftist abyss.
danielpos has an excuse. He has brain damage.

Good. Keep talking.
LefTard Logic:

4ad.jpg

We already did this one. You need to get your handlers to send you new stuff.
why? the TRUTH must really eat you up inside....do you ask yourself, ever, why you are such a pathetic shit stain...being as you agree w/the bottom 2...that makes you a anti-AMERICA piece of shit

Good. Keep talking.
LefTard Logic:

4ad.jpg

danielpos has an excuse. He has brain damage.
Mac1958 's EXTREME case of TDS is definitely causing brain damage.

The election was stolen. A coup occurred. If the Jan. 6 protest was by Repub voters, you got away lucky. They showed you they can kill most of those traitors easily. But you showed that yourselves over the years with your physical attacks on Repub politicians and rioters going to their homes. You have the wrong pride. Every time they are in power the peasants end up paying more as a group. But some groups within that group make out.

Silly leftist

Dumb-ass tRumpling.

A. I don't swing that way, so you're barking up the wrong tree.

B. You said we couldn't have an insurrection with out guns. That's just not factual.
but you asshole demonRATs are all for the INSURRECTION on AMERICAS southern border....hopefully, one of those chinese flu illegals become your neighbor....and/or shoots your relatives, so you can say it was ok, its not murder

Silly leftist

Dumb-ass tRumpling.
I’m going to take a wild guess...they would use the best weapons available at the time.
Do I need to explain the rest to you or do you want to do a few more bong hits so you can forget you didn’t think up then actually post such stupidity?

I guess he will prove to us we don't need running water....

:420:

Silly leftist

Dumb-ass tRumpling.
Can you list for us all the insurrections unarmed people had against people armed with guns since guns were invented?

It's a shame the Federal Election Commission doesn't force the Democratic Party to declare all the news propaganda run by the lefty news propaganda outlets as campaign contributions.
Lotta butt-hurt in that post.
Not a bit. Just disgust at Democrats believing they're above the law.

that's fake news. they were just looking for a bathroom.

All your side has is one day of a protest that got out of hand, while ignoring violence in the street by the left that continues for a year now, currently targeting Jews.
THE JEWS DESERVE IT.

There, covered that for you, Crepitus.
I know I've asked this before, but I've never gotten a firm answer. Maybe you can help.

How much dope do you have to smoke to be a republican these days?
Dunno. How much dope do you have to smoke to support Islamic terrorists killing Jews?

Silly leftist

Dumb-ass tRumpling.
Can you list for us all the insurrections unarmed people had against people armed with guns since guns were invented?
not any successful ones. but idiotic attempts, just up your alley, imbecile, should be known to you, fat ass.

Forum List

Back