The one good thing about the capitol insurrection.

Usually for some thing to have a”good thing” about it there would be a necessity for it to have factually, actually have occurred.

what did happen was a protest where people were invited in and a few got out of control and one was murdered.
Conservatives’ unwarranted opposition to a Congressional commission to investigate the rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy is proof Republicans care little about the truth and more about partisan politics.

It’s further proof that Republicans see the rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy as hurting them at the polls, and appropriately so.
So, by your "logic", Democrat opposition to poll audits means they believe the election was stolen.
Dude, you aren't qualified to comment on logic of any sort.
So you're just going to bitterly cling to your hypocrisy.

I mean, it's not like that's surprising at all.

The one good thing about the capitol insurrection is that in a couple hundred days the anniversary comes up, and everyone will be talking about it again, just a few months before the midterms. There will be special reports, miniseries, who knows what on TV and radio. Full page spreads in the remaining newspapers, speeches on Capitol Hill... All kinda fun stuff.
It's a shame the Federal Election Commission doesn't force the Democratic Party to declare all the news propaganda run by the lefty news propaganda outlets as campaign contributions.

:thup:
Now do Democrats.

The one good thing about the capitol insurrection is that in a couple hundred days the anniversary comes up, and everyone will be talking about it again, just a few months before the midterms. There will be special reports, miniseries, who knows what on TV and radio. Full page spreads in the remaining newspapers, speeches on Capitol Hill... All kinda fun stuff.
Who are you trying to kid? Dims love Jan 6. It's a propaganda gold mine for them.
Propaganda has negative connotations. This is campaign add material, and yes, it is a goldmine.
That's right, the word "propaganda" does have negative connotations, and that's exactly the purpose of the proposed Jan 6 commission: propaganda.
Bipartisan commission with equal membership. Are you telling me you guys are disadvantaged at equal numbers? Are you that weak?
All this will do is keep the issue alive until the next election. It's a propaganda scheme.
Lol, what it will do is expose republican lies and corruption, that why they are so against it.
That's why Democrats oppose ballot audits.

Now screech NUH UH!! again. It's amusing.

An insurrection with no guns.

Silly leftist
How do you think they had insurrections before guns?

Dumb-ass tRumpling.
Can you list for us all the insurrections unarmed people had against people armed with guns since guns were invented?
not any successful ones. but idiotic attempts, just up your alley, imbecile, should be known to you, fat ass.
So...you can't list any. I know Crepitus can't.

How is it you people expect to be taken seriously?

Silly leftist

Dumb-ass tRumpling.
Can you list for us all the insurrections unarmed people had against people armed with guns since guns were invented?
not any successful ones. but idiotic attempts, just up your alley, imbecile, should be known to you, fat ass.

go fly a kite, fatso. you have zero credibility here.

Thanks for encouraging the protesters to remember how the Democrat Deep State lied thru their teeth

Silly leftist

Dumb-ass tRumpling.

Do you know any reason I shouldn't laugh in your face?

Me, neither.

:auiqs.jpg:

Silly leftist

Dumb-ass tRumpling.

Do you know any reason I shouldn't laugh in your face?

Me, neither.

:auiqs.jpg:
incontinence? how are your knees, lardo canthonorabetian.

Silly leftist

Dumb-ass tRumpling.
I’m going to take a wild guess...they would use the best weapons available at the time.
Do I need to explain the rest to you or do you want to do a few more bong hits so you can forget you didn’t think up then actually post such stupidity?
Hard to get guns close to the Capitol. Perhaps they used the best weapons they had at the time?

God damn you're stupid. Put down the crack pipe for once.

Yep. And plus, the entire country is now taking right wing domestic terrorism seriously, and that includes the Feds.

And these folks keep bragging about how many guns they have, and they keep threatening to use them.

Good. Keep talking.
LefTard Logic:

Domestic Terrorists / Insurrectionists-
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

GettyImages-1230453213.jpg

Not Domestic Terrorists / Insurrectionists-
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

4ad.jpg

Please stop wondering why NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention takes you whack-jobs seriously.
Darn! And I so want you people to take me seriously!
Save it bud...nobody here tries to sell the other side more than you do.
Again, you're just about as credible as danielpalos these days......find your way out of that rabbit hole before you descend to the Leftist abyss.
danielpos has an excuse. He has brain damage.
Well that's ironic.

Yep. And plus, the entire country is now taking right wing domestic terrorism seriously, and that includes the Feds.

And these folks keep bragging about how many guns they have, and they keep threatening to use them.

Good. Keep talking.
LefTard Logic:

Domestic Terrorists / Insurrectionists-
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

GettyImages-1230453213.jpg

Not Domestic Terrorists / Insurrectionists-
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

4ad.jpg

Please stop wondering why NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention takes you whack-jobs seriously.
We already did this one. You need to get your handlers to send you new stuff.
why? the TRUTH must really eat you up inside....do you ask yourself, ever, why you are such a pathetic shit stain...being as you agree w/the bottom 2...that makes you a anti-AMERICA piece of shit
I'm anti-american? I didn't try to overthrow our democracy and install and orange dick-tater.

that's fake news. they were just looking for a bathroom.
While hugging and kissing the police officers?

that's fake news. they were just looking for a bathroom.
While hugging and kissing the police officers?
that's a trick question, you commie!

Silly leftist

Dumb-ass tRumpling.

My bad sugar. I thought we were talking about a few months ago not the middle ages cupcake?
A. I don't swing that way, so you're barking up the wrong tree.

B. You said we couldn't have an insurrection with out guns. That's just not factual.

And insurrection implies a rebellion.
How can one accomplish a rebellion without force of arms?
The protestors I saw were not trying to destroy the existing government, but instead believed there was a fraud committed in secret that the government and the people needed to know about.
I disagree with them and think they were wrong, but that does not make them insurrectionists.
In their mind they were vigilantes trying to reveal a crime everyone else was unaware of.

{...
insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN
  1. a violent uprising against an authority or government.
    "the insurrection was savagely put down" ·
    [more]
    synonyms:
    rebellion · revolt · uprising · mutiny · revolution · insurgence · insurgency · rising · rioting · riot · sedition · civil disobedience · civil disorder · unrest · anarchy · fighting in the streets · coup · coup d'état · jacquerie · putsch
    ...}

Silly leftist

Dumb-ass tRumpling.

Nice purse swing pussy cat

Who are you trying to kid? Dims love Jan 6. It's a propaganda gold mine for them.
Propaganda has negative connotations. This is campaign add material, and yes, it is a goldmine.
That's right, the word "propaganda" does have negative connotations, and that's exactly the purpose of the proposed Jan 6 commission: propaganda.
Bipartisan commission with equal membership. Are you telling me you guys are disadvantaged at equal numbers? Are you that weak?
All this will do is keep the issue alive until the next election. It's a propaganda scheme.
Lol, what it will do is expose republican lies and corruption, that why they are so against it.
That's why Democrats oppose ballot audits.

Now screech NUH UH!! again. It's amusing.
Democrats don't oppose audits conducted by certified auditing companies. They do oppose audits conducted by QAnon conspiracy spouting Trump supporters.

Silly leftist

Dumb-ass tRumpling.

Nice purse swing pussy cat
wye fatman o?

Silly leftist

Dumb-ass tRumpling.

My bad sugar. I thought we were talking about a few months ago not the middle ages cupcake?

B. You said we couldn't have an insurrection with out guns. That's just not factual.

The protestors I saw were not trying to destroy the existing government, but instead believed there was a fraud committed in secret that the government and the people needed to know about.
I disagree with them and think they were wrong, but that does not make them insurrectionists.
In their mind they were vigilantes trying to reveal a crime everyone else was unaware of.

{...
insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN
    [more]
    synonyms:
    rebellion · revolt · uprising · mutiny · revolution · insurgence · insurgency · rising · rioting · riot · sedition · civil disobedience · civil disorder · unrest · anarchy · fighting in the streets · coup · coup d'état · jacquerie · putsch
    ...}
Ok, so a guy attacks you with a baseball bat. Is he armed? Are you just gonna let him do it because he doesn't have a gun?

Or maybe you shoot him, which is understandable.

You gonna tell the cops he was unarmed?

You don't have to have firearms to be armed. A crowd is a weapon all by itself.

Silly leftist

Dumb-ass tRumpling.

{...
insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN
    [more]
    synonyms:
    ...}
Ok, so a guy attacks you with a baseball bat. Is he armed? Are you just gonna let him do it because he doesn't have a gun?

Or maybe you shoot him, which is understandable.

You gonna tell the cops he was unarmed?

You don't have to have firearms to be armed. A crowd is a weapon all by itself.
with kenosha i learned that a skateboard was a deathly weapon.

Forum List

Back