The One Question No One So Far Can Answer

I've posed this hypothetical question to a couple of members and so far no one seems up to the task of providing an answer. So now I'm posing it the whole board.

Ok, here's a hypothetical scenario. Let's say a Trump associate spoke to a Russian representative. The Russian told him we have some really bad shit on the hildabitch and the representative said wow, it would sure help us if you released it on Tuesday and they did exactly that.

Tell me, what specific law would have been broken? Don't give me an opinion, quote the law.

Any takers?

The Information was obtained by breaking the law by hacking the DNC servers...

To then use that to gain advantage is collusion with that crime.
Where in the op does it say where any evidence was obtained? LOL!

I've posed this hypothetical question to a couple of members and so far no one seems up to the task of providing an answer. So now I'm posing it the whole board.

Ok, here's a hypothetical scenario. Let's say a Trump associate spoke to a Russian representative. The Russian told him we have some really bad shit on the hildabitch and the representative said wow, it would sure help us if you released it on Tuesday and they did exactly that.

Tell me, what specific law would have been broken? Don't give me an opinion, quote the law.

Any takers?

In question is if you have reasonably known that the emails were stolen and went along with a conspiracy, perhaps lying later about it and attempting to obstruct justice by...well how about firing the head of FBI.

And even if intent would not be fully proven, even if the lying was not under oath, even if obstruction would not be established, the damage to this White House would still be crippling politically. They would be in the public conscience firmly as a house of crooks who ARE the swamp.

lol, create a 'hypothetical' question that does not include enough information to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt,
and then ask what crime was committed.

Genius!!! lolol

Any takers?

In your scenario, probably no law is being broken. If they were complicit in spreading false Informstion to influence an election then they are probably flirting with treason. If they told the Russians not to react to sanctions because the new administration will be more forgiving then I'm guessing that's a violation... not sure which exact law it's breaking though. Perhaps treason as well. Undermining our government

At this point, nothing I've seen that was released has been proven false. But using your reasoning Harry Reid committed treason when he claimed Romney paid no taxes. He actually admitted it was false and laughed about it.

Reid is a turd

Just applying your standards to one of your own. Similar examples can be provided for every election cycle on both sides, I don't see anyone going to jail or any other form of punishment for that matter. I'm just looking for a bit of intellectual honesty and consistency. So far no one is up to the challenge, even a couple of lawyers I know. It might be immoral, but no one, so far, can make a case that it's illegal.

I don't pledge allegiance to any political party. I see corruption, dishonesty, and partisan bullshit from both sides and would like to see more accountability and consequences upheld when anybody is caught breaking the law.

With that said, I also recognize the tactics of witch hunts, smear campaigns, and baseless accusations being used to degrade political opponents. The Trump Russia thing maybe one of those over politicized things, however, you can't say that the Trumpers have been honest through this whole ordeal, it's been lie after lie and diversion after diversion. All that stuff just fuels the fire, so maybe there is something there that they are trying to cover up. I just hope the investigation ends soon because I'm sick of hearing about it.

Any takers?

The answer to your question is not a direct answer to your question. The answer however is the only answer that truly answers ALL of your confusion. The answer is this.

The democrats and their followers are completely and utterly demented.

That is the only thing you need to know. Now, there are variations of that answer that really mean the same thing.

These will do.

They are ALL liars
They are ALL losers.
They are ALL hypocrites.
They ALL stand for nothing other being against white male American Christians.

You can add to that list and they will all do. You may think that may have not answered your question. Take a look at it a little closer and you will see how it does. Meaning, they don't a give a flying fuck if it breaks the law. They just know they want Trump impeached. Why? Cause he is a self admitted white American male Christian. You think it is more complicated than that? It isn't.
Completely and utterly demented? Yet there has been a nearly year long official investigation being conducted by the FBI on the Trump Russia issue? Is the FBI also completely and utterly demented?

Any takers?

The answer to your question is not a direct answer to your question. The answer however is the only answer that truly answers ALL of your confusion. The answer is this.

That is the only thing you need to know. Now, there are variations of that answer that really mean the same thing.

These will do.

They are ALL liars
They are ALL losers.
They are ALL hypocrites.

You can add to that list and they will all do. You may think that may have not answered your question. Take a look at it a little closer and you will see how it does. Meaning, they don't a give a flying fuck if it breaks the law. They just know they want Trump impeached. Why? Cause he is a self admitted white American male Christian. You think it is more complicated than that? It isn't.
Completely and utterly demented? Yet there has been a nearly year long official investigation being conducted by the FBI on the Trump Russia issue? Is the FBI also completely and utterly demented?
Nearly a year and nothing found?

Oooops, another annoying little fact that bothers you eh?

Oh riiiiight. You are a big fan of Comey all of a sudden.

Yet, you blame him for "fixing the election for Trump".......WITH the russians!

LOL!!!

Interesting question, and outside of saying "there has to be SOME kind of law being broken", I definitely don't know. So let's try this from the opposite angle:

What if Hillary had won, and all the same accusations were made about her campaign and China?

Certainly the GOP would be all over it, but what would be their reason?

And what as a private citizen did Trump do?

Would they leak he said " he grabbed pussy"?

Not sure what that means. Any guesses?

The Billy Bush videotape with Trump discussing his pussy grabbing way.

As for me this is a bunch of nothing. The Democratic Party got caught playing dirty against one of their own nominee and their supporters feel that it was wrong to show the DNC dirty tricks but in politics that is life...

Any takers?

These will do.

They are ALL liars
They are ALL losers.
They are ALL hypocrites.

Nearly a year and nothing found?

Oooops, another annoying little fact that bothers you eh?

Oh riiiiight. You are a big fan of Comey all of a sudden.

Yet, you blame him for "fixing the election for Trump".......WITH the russians!

LOL!!!
The whole thing bothers me, I'm tired of hearing about it. If there was no evidence then there wouldn't have been an investigation. If the evidence was weak or false it wouldn't carry on for nearly a year. They obviously have enough fuel in the tank to keep this thing rolling. And of course they aren't going to announce what they are looking at, but they will as soon as they are able to prove the evidence as true or false.

A HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION (says the op) gets hypothetical answers .... and no one can answer the question (says the op)

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Interesting question, and outside of saying "there has to be SOME kind of law being broken", I definitely don't know. So let's try this from the opposite angle:

What if Hillary had won, and all the same accusations were made about her campaign and China?

The GOP would be all over it. The MSM would take Hillary's side and call it a witch hunt. There would be hearing until it is called old news. It would simply be part of the right wing conspiracy against the Clintons.

After all this time there is no evidence whatsoever that there was any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians against Hillary. NOTHING. Are we to believe anything that points to collusion wouldn't have been leaked by now? It's past time for the democrats to STFU and start doing their jobs. All this bitching about a special prosecutor might be worth considering if there was any reason or evidence to believe there is something to indicate wrongdoing on anybody's part, but that is not the case. This is nothing more than an attempt by the libdems to extend a non-story as long as possible to keep attacking Trump.

The GOP would be all over it. The MSM would take Hillary's side and call it a witch hunt. There would be hearing until it is called old news. It would simply be part of the right wing conspiracy against the Clintons.
If Hillary won there would be hearing after hearing going after her for the email server and Clinton foundation accusations

Any takers?

It's called the 'Logan Act'. Google it yourself.

Any takers?

quid :releasing info helping one candidate by damaging the other candidate.

quo:????

If Hillary won there would be hearing after hearing going after her for the email server and Clinton foundation accusations
And the MSM would take her side....not investigate. Clinton and the MSN would pronounce it an old story and move on.

Any takers?

I'm not sure it breaks any laws in the way you described.

However, what you're leaving out is whether or not the Russian representative broke the law to acquire the "really bad shit". If you're aware of US Laws being broken and do nothing about it and, in fact, seek to benefit from it...the electorate should be made aware that you have no respect for the law.

In this case, Roger Stone, a Trump Associate admits to interaction with Guccifer (the Russian hacker US intel concludes hacked Ms .Clinton's e-mails) and even tweeted that her campaign manager will "have his turn in the barrel" six weeks prior to the release of his hacked files. Why a man with the President's ear is chatting with a hacker is mind boggling in and of itself.... That the hacker is probably responsible for breaking the law and Mr. Stone and Mr. Trump did nothing about it...tells you all you need to know about how seriously they take our electoral process.

Right, like news organizations accepting classified information from a confidential informants and publishing the information knowing it was passed illegally?
Well the PRTK is long accepted by nearly everyone.

Also you might want to look up the jurisprudence on a private citizens duty to report, simply stated, there is no such duty.

You may be right about that.

But is that what you really want from the President??? Someone who is willing to use criminals to win? Seriously...why does one of the President's top advisor even remotely know a Russian Hacker? But getting back to expectations... I'm sure your standards are incredibly low for what you expect; the ends justify the means.

What Makes America Great is that the means matter a great deal to most real Americans. It's not something that Trump or his enablers will ever understand.

I'm trying to keep this thread focused on legality, morality can be discussed another time. But that said, remind us again who's techniques your dear leader taught and the hildabitch wrote her senior thesis on.

Any takers?

You are awesome. You are trying to find ways to justify what you fear may have happened. Why would you do that?

I asked a simple question, answer it or move on.

Any takers?

Treason !!

This would surely result in impeachment and likely conviction.

Pleas provide the legal definition of treason and explain how it would apply to my scenario.

Forum List

Back