The One Thing That Liberals ALWAYS Overlook

For those of you who didn't see and hear Trump speaking at CPAC last night, he said the best thing I ever heard him say. So far he is the ONLY president where Russia didn't try attacking another country and that he always was the one who got us out of trouble and not into it. Because so far he's the only one who figured out that it's always a good idea to be on good terms with our sworn enemies.

As Rump was always on Putins dick it seems Biden is more of a man than rump.

Attachments

• Mr_Piggy.jpg
    Mr_Piggy.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 5
Putin wants a weaker NATO. Didn’t Trump try to weaken NATO?

I think so.

Quit talking nonsense and making things up! The difference between Trump and Biden besides bowel control is that Trump strengthed our relationship with Russia and kept them under control from not attacking anybody and Biden is doing the complete opposite and cowardly giving into them.

And send in the clowns!
The Cheddar Shredder hates the President of the Ukraine because he wouldn't Play Ball and announce a non existent investigation into Joe Biden and implicate the Democrat party as part of a broad conspiracy. He wouldn't lift a finger to help them. He wanted out of NATO and wanted to pull all our troops from Europe. They would have been on their own to face Russia.

Quit talking nonsense and making things up! The difference between Trump and Biden besides bowel control is that Trump strengthed our relationship with Russia and kept them under control from not attacking anybody and Biden is doing the complete opposite and cowardly giving into them.
How did he strengthen our relationship with Russia?

Making buddies with authoritarian autocrats who don’t value freedom isn’t as big of a brag as you think.

Is Putin smart though? Seems like invading Ukraine isn’t exactly a brilliant strategy. Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.

Trump just can’t help but trying to troll the country by praising our enemies and denigrating our leaders. He’s just trying to stir shit up.
Meh. It is silly to claim that Putin isn’t smart. He obviously is. An evil scumbag, but still shows strategic smarts. And, even if his strategic move does get shut down, that doesn’t mean that Putin isn’t smart. All it shows is something we all already knew. Even smart folks can make miscalculations.

This is why I hope that Brandon’s handlers are smart, too.

How did he strengthen our relationship with Russia?

Making buddies with authoritarian autocrats who don’t value freedom isn’t as big of a brag as you think.

Forget it,.. you're not going to get it anyways. :rolleyes:

He was “smart” enough to have accomplished 2/3rd of his goal of killing every last Jew in Europe. Wish he HAD been dumber, that’s for sure.
Hitler like Putin’s greats strength was manipulating people.

Trump was one of those people manipulated I think.

OMG. Thanks to Biden’s idiocy, we are now (or were) importing 800,000 barrels of oil from Russia, whereas during Trump we were energy indepedent.
Do you think we just started buying Russian oil this year? US refiners have steadily purchasing Russian oil on the open market since they've been allowed. 25 years now. From Clinton to Bush to Obama to Trump to Biden.

Hitler like Putin’s greats strength was manipulating people.

Trump was one of those people manipulated I think.

You were manipulated by the media into believing that a demented old man who had accomplished nothing in 50 years of government service (other to enrich his son through bribes from Russia and China) was preferable to Trump.

Forum List

Back