🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The only issue for the shutdown and debt is to kill Obamacare

"It articulated a take-no-prisoners legislative strategy that had long percolated in conservative circles: that Republicans could derail the health care overhaul if conservative lawmakers were willing to push fellow Republicans -- including their cautious leaders -- into cutting off financing for the entire federal government."

This comes as no surprise, of course, that the radical right sought for months to shutdown the government to ‘get rid’ of the ACA was among the worst kept ‘secrets’ in Washington.

Needless to say conservative partisan hacks will continue to deny the truth and facts and ‘blame’ the president.

Not raising the debt ceiling does not mean we can't pay our just debts. There are billions of dollars taken in by the government every day. IF in fact, the United States cannot pay any of its bills without borrowing, the country is bankrupt.

And there's nothing new about it. Cut the crap about Obama negotiating ... it's all a distraction. It's end Obamacare or they kill the good faith and credit. There is no negotiation in this.

A Crisis Planned for Months

That's why the GOP has put forward 3 different proposals on Obamacare?
Getouttatown!

dimocraps lie, it's what they do.

I don't know who they think they're fooling. Themselves? The chronically stupid (same thing)?

Certainly not anybody with an above-room-temperature IQ.

All Boehner and Republican Leadership are asking for is to sit down and have a good-faith negotiation on the implementation of the ACA and the debt ceiling.

The longer this plays out, the more tyrannical dimocrap scum look. Which they are anyway -- Tyrannical I mean. Something I've always tried to tell people

Look at their actions...... Barricading WWII Memorials and the Vietnam Veterans Wall for NO reason. Kicking people out of their own homes, closing OCEANS.....

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM can only get away with covering for the Stuttering Clusterfuck Of A Miserable Failure for so long -- Then the shit's gonna hit the fan.

And did you read about the "Chad Henderson" lie?

Funny stuff. Another political activist portrayed by the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM as an ordinary Citizen accomplishing extraordinary things because of their LORD GOD obama.

We (Patriotic Americans) busted them, of course.

dimocraps lie. It's what they do. It's ALL they do.

Being stupid, it's all they CAN do

"It articulated a take-no-prisoners legislative strategy that had long percolated in conservative circles: that Republicans could derail the health care overhaul if conservative lawmakers were willing to push fellow Republicans -- including their cautious leaders -- into cutting off financing for the entire federal government."

This comes as no surprise, of course, that the radical right sought for months to shutdown the government to ‘get rid’ of the ACA was among the worst kept ‘secrets’ in Washington.

Needless to say conservative partisan hacks will continue to deny the truth and facts and ‘blame’ the president.

What has the president done to make the situation better?
Right, nothing. He owns this.

I can't believe boehner and the Rs have held out this long. I figured they would cave by now. Its good to know they're doing what their constituents want.

I can't believe boehner and the Rs have held out this long. I figured they would cave by now. Its good to know they're doing what their constituents want.

The ACA is much more important in the Long Run, but in the short term the Debt Ceiling is going to come crashing down on the Stuttering Clusterfuck's head.

Especially when the Market's tumble, when the DJIA falls by 5% overnight and 10% in a week.

That's REAL. That is the REAL World.

dimocraps can talk all the shit they want, they can act like the cowards they are and bar Veterans from the Wall and from the WWII Memorials and kick old ladies out of their homes, but when Markets crash -- Including Foreign Markets, and Hundreds of Thousands of people are either layed-off or seriously worried about lay-offs..... When Companies put a 'stop' on orders for heavy machinery and goods and services.....

We're gonna hurt.

Will it be worth it? Oh yeah. Anything short of a full-scale Revolution would be worth crippling the current scumbags in the dimocrap party.

And don't think for one second that current members of the United States Military aren't very much aware of what the Stuttering Clusterfuck is doing to Veterans right now.

Trust me, they ain't happy with this douchebag

The ACA is much more important in the Long Run, but in the short term the Debt Ceiling is going to come crashing down on the Stuttering Clusterfuck's head.

Especially when the Market's tumble, when the DJIA falls by 5% overnight and 10% in a week.

dimocraps can talk all the shit they want, they can act like the cowards they are and bar Veterans from the Wall and from the WWII Memorials and kick old ladies out of their homes, but when Markets crash -- Including Foreign Markets, and Hundreds of Thousands of people are either layed-off or seriously worried about lay-offs..... When Companies put a 'stop' on orders for heavy machinery and goods and services.....

We're gonna hurt.

Will it be worth it? Oh yeah. Anything short of a full-scale Revolution would be worth crippling the current scumbags in the dimocrap party.

And don't think for one second that current members of the United States Military aren't very much aware of what the Stuttering Clusterfuck is doing to Veterans right now.

That's going to work out so well for the gop. LOL

First off, let me say It is completely justified for Obama NOT to negotiate with these bratty children who call themselves the Tea Party while the government is still at stake. Let's make that clear right now.

However, what's really infuriating about this mess is that no matter what Obama does at this point, the right will still berate him.

Let's say he does concede to these tea Party terrorists and agrees to suspend the ObamaCare LAW. Rather than being content with Obama's concession, Faux News and pretty much everyone else on the right will automatically call Obama weak. I can hear Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly now:

"Oh I guess Obama can't stick to his guns. He is obviously a weak leader and apparently so is ObamaCare itself if he was willing to give it up."

And at the end of the day Faux News will still stick to its bullshit "Fair and Balanced" slogan.

We're gonna hurt.

If they cave it will work out bad for the GOP.

And there's nothing new about it. Cut the crap about Obama negotiating ... it's all a distraction. It's end Obamacare or they kill the good faith and credit. There is no negotiation in this.

A Crisis Planned for Months

So, explain how the debt ceiling debate is about Obamacare. Or are you simply cutting and pasting talking points without actually reading them or, heaven forbid, thinking?

We're gonna hurt.

YOU really need to take your partisan blinders OFF. This isn't about PARTY...it's about the survival of this Country, this Republic which YOU and your likes are so tone deaf about and are gleeful to destroy.

Forum List

Back