"The Only Person We Know Colluded With The Russians Is Hillary Clinton"

trump just wants the truth out that the msm isn't reporting. that's somehow him getting back at the left? naw, that's just popcorn stuck in your gum.
i'm talking things as a whole, not a subset.

one day you and i may be able to disagree w/o the jabs. not gonna count on it, but i can dream.
we won't as long as you don't understand standing up for oneself.
so - we won't.

i understand it - i just don't do it like you do. hard to believe you've NEVER seen me stand up for myself in here. in my mind that doesn't mean beating the shit out of people who disagree with you but have at it.
I see you stand up for yourself frequently. It's what makes you actually more like me than you wish to admit. You make assumptions, which I don't generally like to make. Again, just facts. one can't argue against facts.If the facts back up what I argue about, doesn't mean I'm intending anything more than presenting facts. How anyone chooses to believe my intent is purely up to the individual in here. most in here on the right over do their responses, I will agree with that point of yours, but that's it. everything the left gets is deserved. someone standing up and yelling nananana-bo-bo deserves what ever comes at their lying puss.
heh - there are a lot of things where we share what we see. how we go about trying to fix them however is very different.
that's what makes us individuals. I don't wish to be like any other human. I am my ownself. I admire some other humans for being able to do things I chose not to do. Trump is one of those. he put his entire life and family in front of a firing squad. does anyone get that? this rich fk, said, I want more people to have a better outlook in life, threw his away and went out to help others. outstanding. and in return he's been trashed by unconscionable fks.

i'm talking things as a whole, not a subset.

one day you and i may be able to disagree w/o the jabs. not gonna count on it, but i can dream.
we won't as long as you don't understand standing up for oneself.
so - we won't.

i understand it - i just don't do it like you do. hard to believe you've NEVER seen me stand up for myself in here. in my mind that doesn't mean beating the shit out of people who disagree with you but have at it.
I see you stand up for yourself frequently. It's what makes you actually more like me than you wish to admit. You make assumptions, which I don't generally like to make. Again, just facts. one can't argue against facts.If the facts back up what I argue about, doesn't mean I'm intending anything more than presenting facts. How anyone chooses to believe my intent is purely up to the individual in here. most in here on the right over do their responses, I will agree with that point of yours, but that's it. everything the left gets is deserved. someone standing up and yelling nananana-bo-bo deserves what ever comes at their lying puss.
heh - there are a lot of things where we share what we see. how we go about trying to fix them however is very different.
that's what makes us individuals. I don't wish to be like any other human. I am my ownself. I admire some other humans for being able to do things I chose not to do. Trump is one of those. he put his entire life and family in front of a firing squad. does anyone get that? this rich fk, said, I want more people to have a better outlook in life, threw his away and went out to help others. outstanding. and in return he's been trashed by unconscionable fks.
and i don't like the trashing - as a whole anyway. some people in here well yea, im human and can't help it. :)

Hillary paid foreign nationals for dirt opposition research and tried to pass it off as "legal fees"

This entire exposed faux 'Trump Collusion Scandal' boils down to this, in part.

Hillary Clinton did exactly what the Democrats and snowflakes falsely accuse Trump of doing.

Clinton and her campaign paid an ex-MI6 foreign spy working with Russians and for Obama's FBI for a Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence Propaganda-filled 'Dossier' which was intended for and was illegally used in an attempt to alter the 2016 election.

The Democrats, Hillary, and snowflakes claim illegally colluding with and using unsubstantiated / debunked propaganda provided by Trump-hating foreign spies and the Russians is NOT ILLEGAL but simultaneously insist that a 15-Minute meeting between Trump Jr and a Russian lawyer - only in this country because Obama overrode his own DHS' ban preventing her from being in the US - during which at no time information exchanged hands IS illegal.

:lmao:
Great, let's see your evidence Hillary knew Fusion GPS was going to hire Steele and that she knew Ateele was going to collect information from Russians.....
She should have called the FBI to report it.

Instead she used it and tried to hide OP research obtained from Russians as "legal fees"

It all reminds me of Adam shift and when the Ukrainians pranked him. Did he call the FBI?

Hillary paid foreign nationals for dirt opposition research and tried to pass it off as "legal fees"

Hillary Clinton did exactly what the Democrats and snowflakes falsely accuse Trump of doing.

Clinton and her campaign paid an ex-MI6 foreign spy working with Russians and for Obama's FBI for a Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence Propaganda-filled 'Dossier' which was intended for and was illegally used in an attempt to alter the 2016 election.

The Democrats, Hillary, and snowflakes claim illegally colluding with and using unsubstantiated / debunked propaganda provided by Trump-hating foreign spies and the Russians is NOT ILLEGAL but simultaneously insist that a 15-Minute meeting between Trump Jr and a Russian lawyer - only in this country because Obama overrode his own DHS' ban preventing her from being in the US - during which at no time information exchanged hands IS illegal.

only in a deranged environment with unconscionable fks does that happen.

Great, let's see your evidence Hillary knew Fusion GPS was going to hire Steele and that she knew Ateele was going to collect information from Russians.....

Instead she used it and tried to hide OP research obtained from Russians as "legal fees"

It all reminds me of Adam shift and when the Ukrainians pranked him. Did he call the FBI?
I'm still waiting to see any evidence she knew of it.

Hillary Clinton lied to the FBI, violated numerous laws regarding the legal possession of / handling / storage / destruction of classified, perpetrated over 15,000 criminal charges of attempting to destroy classified, over 15,000 criminal charges of violating the FOIA, over 15,000 criminal charges of violating the Freedom of Information Act, and of Obstruction in an attempt to hide from the FBI these other violations....

.....and Hillary and the Democrats spun all of it into an attempt to distract from Hillary's exposed crimes by claiming Hillary was a VICTIM of 'Russians' who Trump 'ordered' during a debate with Hillary to hack her server and obtain those missing files / e-mails...the more than 15,000 e-mails the FBI publicly declared they found after Hillary's attempt to illegally destroy them.

The Democrats' / DNC's e-mail contents were hacked and released, exposing humiliating DNC e-mails containing racist, sexist, homophobic, and anti-Semitic content...and quickly the Democrats declared the content to be false but also insisted they were VICTIMS of 'Russian' hacking in an attempt to distract from what was in those DNC e-mails.

NOW the Democrats are attempting to once again claim they are 'VICTIMS', this time of a 'vindictive act of revenge' by a US AG they have attempted to smear and ruin his reputation by, among other things, demanding he break the law and holding him in Contempt for refusing to do so.

Democrats continue the same ol' strategy: Lie, deny, spin, falsely accuse.....repeat, rinse.

dude, they're al deranged and unconscionable fks.

Hillary Clinton lied to the FBI, violated numerous laws regarding the legal possession of / handling / storage / destruction of classified, perpetrated over 15,000 criminal charges of attempting to destroy classified, over 15,000 criminal charges of violating the FOIA, over 15,000 criminal charges of violating the Freedom of Information Act, and of Obstruction in an attempt to hide from the FBI these other violations....

.....and Hillary and the Democrats spun all of it into an attempt to distract from Hillary's exposed crimes by claiming Hillary was a VICTIM of 'Russians' who Trump 'ordered' during a debate with Hillary to hack her server and obtain those missing files / e-mails...the more than 15,000 e-mails the FBI publicly declared they found after Hillary's attempt to illegally destroy them.

The Democrats' / DNC's e-mail contents were hacked and released, exposing humiliating DNC e-mails containing racist, sexist, homophobic, and anti-Semitic content...and quickly the Democrats declared the content to be false but also insisted they were VICTIMS of 'Russian' hacking in an attempt to distract from what was in those DNC e-mails.

NOW the Democrats are attempting to once again claim they are 'VICTIMS', this time of a 'vindictive act of revenge' by a US AG they have attempted to smear and ruin his reputation by, among other things, demanding he break the law and holding him in Contempt for refusing to do so.

Democrats continue the same ol' strategy: Lie, deny, spin, falsely accuse.....repeat, rinse.
dude, there is so much out there that shows her the liar, that it would take a year to put it all on paper. amazing.

:abgg2q.jpg: she didn't intend to collude with the Russians.

^^^ Not evidence Hillary knew about Steele or his dossier.

Then I guess 'unconscionable fks' accurately describes Obama, many of his Cabinet members, his Intel and Law Enforcement Directors, and Democrats like admitted Intel-Leaking Adam Schiff.....

....the rest is unsupported false accusations.

“The only people who we actually know colluded with the Russians were Hillary Clinton who paid a British agent who paid Russians for information for the dossier.”

“[Trump] feels like the intelligence community cooked up a political and partisan investigation,” Rand continued, “but also, part of the Mueller investigation is something that should have investigated, and that is: Who hacked into Hillary Clinton’s emails?”

Rand concluded, “There is part of the Mueller investigation that is legitimate and part of it that is a partisan attack on the president.”

Obama knew about the Russians actions...he did nothing. Obama knew about Hillary illegally operating an illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured server containing TS data and did not shut it down. The US IG discovered that the classified contents of her server were not just obtained by the Russians, it was obtained by numerous other foreign entities...as well as by her own aide, Huma Abedin. The US IG pointed out that the FBI showed no interest in / did not investigate this crime / Espionage at all.

The reason why not is obvious.....

Rand Paul: The Only Person We Know Colluded With The Russians Is Hillary Clinton
Look! >>>>> Over there! >>>>>>H. Clinton. Maybe she should be investigated.
Yes. She needs to be investigated.

QUOTE="easyt65, post: 22572579, member: 55400"]
Then I guess 'unconscionable fks' accurately describes Obama, many of his Cabinet members, his Intel and Law Enforcement Directors, and Democrats like admitted Intel-Leaking Adam Schiff.....[/QUOTE]

BINGO

Democrats be like... if you want to collude with foreign governments you have to pay others to do it and then try to pass it off as "legal fees"

....the rest is unsupported false accusations.

“The only people who we actually know colluded with the Russians were Hillary Clinton who paid a British agent who paid Russians for information for the dossier.”

“[Trump] feels like the intelligence community cooked up a political and partisan investigation,” Rand continued, “but also, part of the Mueller investigation is something that should have investigated, and that is: Who hacked into Hillary Clinton’s emails?”

Rand concluded, “There is part of the Mueller investigation that is legitimate and part of it that is a partisan attack on the president.”

Obama knew about the Russians actions...he did nothing. Obama knew about Hillary illegally operating an illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured server containing TS data and did not shut it down. The US IG discovered that the classified contents of her server were not just obtained by the Russians, it was obtained by numerous other foreign entities...as well as by her own aide, Huma Abedin. The US IG pointed out that the FBI showed no interest in / did not investigate this crime / Espionage at all.

The reason why not is obvious.....

Rand Paul: The Only Person We Know Colluded With The Russians Is Hillary Clinton
Look! >>>>> Over there! >>>>>>H. Clinton. Maybe she should be investigated.
Yes. She needs to be investigated.
Her role regarding the dossier is being investigated.

Ummm, the FBI already knew. Trump-hating ex-MI6 Foreign Spy Steele, fro whom Hillary bought the Russian-authored Counter-Intel propaganda, was already working FOR the FBI.....

The single most stunning aspect of Muellers Witch Hunt is that for years they chased Trump about his Russian “paperwork” while all the time Hillary stood there waving hers about and nary a glance.

Democrats be like... if you want to collude with foreign governments you have to pay others to do it and then try to pass it off as "legal fees"
No worries, you've already convinced me you're not in possession of any evidence whatsoever to show Hillary was aware that Fusion GPS hired Steele or that Steele was collecting information from Russians to compile his dossier.

You'd better hope that Horowitz has more to go on than you do.

Forum List

Back