the only remaining argument against capatalism

Christ didn't use the government to mandate one person giving to another.

Yet it's mainly the "Bible Belt" right wingers sucking off the teet of the blue staters. Go figure

Red States Mostly Welfare States Dependent On Blue States But Likely Too Uninformed to Know

Red States Mostly Welfare States Dependent On Blue States But Likely Too Uninformed to Know

Blue States are from Scandinavia, Red States are from Guatemala A theory of a divided nation

In the red states, government is cheaper, which means the people who live there pay lower taxes. But they also get a lot less in return. The unemployment checks run out more quickly and the schools generally aren’t as good. Assistance with health care, child care, and housing is skimpier, if it exists at all. The result of this divergence is that one half of the country looks more and more like Scandinavia, while the other increasingly resembles a social Darwinist’s paradise.

Blue States are from Scandinavia Red States are from Guatemala The New Republic

Actually, in my red state, it's the only blue district that sucking the tit. In fact, 5 years ago, that blue district was the 10th highest receiving social welfare district of the 535 nationwide. None of the other 5 red ones at the time, as one has been added since then after the 2010 census, was higher than 90. Guess those blue leeches make the rest of us look bad.

Sure Bubba, sure

It’s Official: White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp ‘Moochers’ in the Country!

In an ironic twist to the GOP’s war on the poor, it turns out that the people who are the most negatively affected by Republican cuts in food programs – are Republicans themselves.

Statistics reveal that the city holding the most beneficiaries of the SNAP program (a favorite target of the GOP) is 99.22% white and 95% Republican. Owsley County, Kentucky earns the lowest median household income in the country, but they are the most prolific government-takers in U.S. existence.

It s Official White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp Moochers in the Country Americans Against the Tea Party

Again, your belief is not a requirement for the truth to be the truth. Something I didn't mention is that the district was created specifically to just about guarantee a minority, specifically a black, get elected. It's close to 60% black and full of social welfare leeches. Take a look at the link below. It shows federal assistance by congressional district. SC - 6, the only blue one, is the worst of the State and 50 places higher than the closest red one. The closest red district has a sizable black population, too. Looks like a correlation to me.

Federal Assistance by Recipient Congressional District

The stats don't lie but idiots like you ignore them when provided.

AND?

It’s Official: White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp ‘Moochers’ in the Country!

In an ironic twist to the GOP’s war on the poor, it turns out that the people who are the most negatively affected by Republican cuts in food programs – are Republicans themselves.

Statistics reveal that the city holding the most beneficiaries of the SNAP program (a favorite target of the GOP) is 99.22% white and 95% Republican. Owsley County, Kentucky earns the lowest median household income in the country, but they are the most prolific government-takers in U.S. existence.

It s Official White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp Moochers in the Country Americans Against the Tea Party
You were proven wrong. You're simply not man enough to admit. Maybe that's why your life divorced you. I bet she went lesbian and got more of a man than you are.

Sure Bubba, sure

I'm an independent who things conservatives are moronic, self hating idiots, whether GOPers or Dems..

Don't "label" yourself anything but an idiot Bubba!

You're an independent?

My Ass.

You are an envious progressive who can't stand the fact that other people are more successful than you.

Bye now my ignore list just grew

Someone as Liberal as he is that says he's an Independent is nothing more than a coward unwilling to call himself what the rest of us know he is.

Sure Bubba, a HUGE progressive liberal, the type of person who has made the US great versus the conservatives who push policy to make the US look like any other 3rd world nation LIBERAL, PROGRESSIVE policies pulled US out of!

Sure they did. You can't even keep a wife and want to tell us what you believe works. She figured you out and so have the rest of us. The only ones that haven't are the ones as stupid as you.

LOL, To funny Bubba, I'll have to tell me hot Italian GF that story...

Tell it to the tramp. Better get to her quickly before I take her from you.

Actually, in my red state, it's the only blue district that sucking the tit. In fact, 5 years ago, that blue district was the 10th highest receiving social welfare district of the 535 nationwide. None of the other 5 red ones at the time, as one has been added since then after the 2010 census, was higher than 90. Guess those blue leeches make the rest of us look bad.

Sure Bubba, sure

Do you even know what bill the Food stamp program is in?

Sure Bubba, the red states wefare farm bill!

Poor angry little bubba can't get through his pointy little head that the farm subsidies are a progressive thing. Most are for the creation of ethanol to use as an oxygenate to reduce air pollution. Then add to that the bio diesel subsidies designed to wean us off of that evil petroleum and you have shown that majority of those BS farm subsidies are progressive initiatives.

Poor, poor angry propagandist. Still butthurt after watching his progressive candidates wiped from the slate in the last elections.

He's ranting forever about how we need a redistribution of wealth, and now, we have him arguing against his own position?

Classic. He's combative just for the sake of being combative. Now he seems to be against programs meant to help the poor. :lmao:

If I'm not mistaken, it was the Democrats that fought tooth and nail against the proposed cuts to the SNAP program finally compromising on $9 billion. Now he AGREES with the Tea Party that they should have been $40 billion slashed deeper? I think we just crossed into the twilight zone. :cool:

ANOTHER right winger that can't use logic and reading as well as missing the reading comprehension gene. Shocking

I'm 100% for social safety net programs, even when they support the red state leechers, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of their positions, you see in THEIR eyes, they aren't the moochers, but in reality, they are!

Try to keep up Bubba!

Last edited:
Sure Bubba, sure

Poor angry little bubba can't get through his pointy little head that the farm subsidies are a progressive thing. Most are for the creation of ethanol to use as an oxygenate to reduce air pollution. Then add to that the bio diesel subsidies designed to wean us off of that evil petroleum and you have shown that majority of those BS farm subsidies are progressive initiatives.

Poor, poor angry propagandist. Still butthurt after watching his progressive candidates wiped from the slate in the last elections.

Got it Bubba, when your first right wing talking point gets destroyed go to your second. Shocking

Hint my posit was WHICH states suck off the teet of the federal Gov't!

Blue State, Red Face: Guess Who Benefits More From Your Taxes?

The results will stun many people, though not me: I’ve been telling my Tea Party relatives this for years. Here’s a list of the top 10 states that got the most back in terms of federal benefits, followed by the bottom 10. I’ve added the reasons why, when they’re obvious, in the space to the right.

To save space below, “pension benefits” include both Medicare and Social Security; “anti-poverty aid” includes Head Start, Low Income Home Energy Assistance, Food Stamp and nutrition programs for Women, Infants and Children (WIC), and several school-lunch-style benefits.

Top Ten (Source: Tax Foundation):

1. New Mexico Indian reservations, military bases, federal research labs, farm subsidies, retirement programs

2. Mississippi Farm subsidies, military spending, nutrition and anti-poverty aid, retirement programs.

3. Alaska Per capita No 1 recipient of federal benefits; infrastructure projects, DOT and pork projects.

4. Louisiana Disaster relief, farm subsidies, anti-poverty and nutrition aid, military spending.

5. W. Virginia Farm subsidies, anti-poverty and nutrition aid.

6. N. Dakota Farm subsidies, energy subsidies, retirement and anti-poverty programs, Indian reservations.

7. Alabama Retirement programs, anti-poverty and nutrition aid, federal space/military spending, farm subsidies.

8. S. Dakota Retirement programs, nutrition aid, farm subsidies, military spending, Indian reservations.

9. Virginia Civil service pensions, military spending, veterans benefits, retirement, anti-poverty aid.

10. Kentucky Retirement programs, nutritional and anti-poverty aid, farm subsidies.

Now consider the bottom 10, i.e., the ones that give more to the federal government in taxes than they get in return. From 1 to 10, they are:

New Jersey, Nevada, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Minnesota, Illinois, Delaware, California, New York, Colorado.

Blue state red face Guess who benefits more from your taxes

I wasn't addressing states as a whole. I specifically mentioned that the only blue district in MY state is dragging the rest of us down. In MY state, the blue district is by far the poorest and greatest receiving area, by far, of any area within the State. That's what happens when you put a bunch of entitlement minded black people into one district to appease them politically. They mess it up for the rest of us.

Good for you Bubba, was wondering when that conservative magic would come out to show why the GOP has about 20% of ALL the minority support. Keep it up, the Dems need more minority voters. Perhaps you can talk about how the woman need to be kept from harming themselves to get them moving across the aisle too?? lol

Sure Bubba, sure

He's ranting forever about how we need a redistribution of wealth, and now, we have him arguing against his own position?

Classic. He's combative just for the sake of being combative. Now he seems to be against programs meant to help the poor. :lmao:

If I'm not mistaken, it was the Democrats that fought tooth and nail against the proposed cuts to the SNAP program finally compromising on $9 billion. Now he AGREES with the Tea Party that they should have been $40 billion slashed deeper? I think we just crossed into the twilight zone. :cool:

ANOTHER right winger that can't use logic and reading as well as missing the reading comprehensions gene. Shocking

I'm 100% for social safety net programs, even when they support the red state leechers, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of their positions, you see in THEIR eyes, they aren't the moochers, but in reality, they are!

Try to keep up Bubba!

it's not a safety net when it becomes a lifestyle. Learn the difference.

You're an independent?

My Ass.

You are an envious progressive who can't stand the fact that other people are more successful than you.

Someone as Liberal as he is that says he's an Independent is nothing more than a coward unwilling to call himself what the rest of us know he is.

Sure Bubba, a HUGE progressive liberal, the type of person who has made the US great versus the conservatives who push policy to make the US look like any other 3rd world nation LIBERAL, PROGRESSIVE policies pulled US out of!

Sure they did. You can't even keep a wife and want to tell us what you believe works. She figured you out and so have the rest of us. The only ones that haven't are the ones as stupid as you.

Good for you Bubba, I had just asked you to show the GOPers war on woman, and you give US a taste of i!

Yet it's mainly the "Bible Belt" right wingers sucking off the teet of the blue staters. Go figure

Blue States are from Scandinavia, Red States are from Guatemala A theory of a divided nation

In the red states, government is cheaper, which means the people who live there pay lower taxes. But they also get a lot less in return. The unemployment checks run out more quickly and the schools generally aren’t as good. Assistance with health care, child care, and housing is skimpier, if it exists at all. The result of this divergence is that one half of the country looks more and more like Scandinavia, while the other increasingly resembles a social Darwinist’s paradise.

Blue States are from Scandinavia Red States are from Guatemala The New Republic

Sure Bubba, sure

Again, your belief is not a requirement for the truth to be the truth. Something I didn't mention is that the district was created specifically to just about guarantee a minority, specifically a black, get elected. It's close to 60% black and full of social welfare leeches. Take a look at the link below. It shows federal assistance by congressional district. SC - 6, the only blue one, is the worst of the State and 50 places higher than the closest red one. The closest red district has a sizable black population, too. Looks like a correlation to me.

AND?

You were proven wrong. You're simply not man enough to admit. Maybe that's why your life divorced you. I bet she went lesbian and got more of a man than you are.

Don't know how it works huh Bubba?

I made the posit red staters suck off the teet of blue states. I showed proof they did, BY LARGE MARGINS. If you want o believe your state MIGHT be influenced by those "lazy blacks". Please go for it!!! lol

Got it Bubba, when your first right wing talking point gets destroyed go to your second. Shocking

The results will stun many people, though not me: I’ve been telling my Tea Party relatives this for years. Here’s a list of the top 10 states that got the most back in terms of federal benefits, followed by the bottom 10. I’ve added the reasons why, when they’re obvious, in the space to the right.

To save space below, “pension benefits” include both Medicare and Social Security; “anti-poverty aid” includes Head Start, Low Income Home Energy Assistance, Food Stamp and nutrition programs for Women, Infants and Children (WIC), and several school-lunch-style benefits.

1. New Mexico Indian reservations, military bases, federal research labs, farm subsidies, retirement programs

2. Mississippi Farm subsidies, military spending, nutrition and anti-poverty aid, retirement programs.

3. Alaska Per capita No 1 recipient of federal benefits; infrastructure projects, DOT and pork projects.

4. Louisiana Disaster relief, farm subsidies, anti-poverty and nutrition aid, military spending.

6. N. Dakota Farm subsidies, energy subsidies, retirement and anti-poverty programs, Indian reservations.

7. Alabama Retirement programs, anti-poverty and nutrition aid, federal space/military spending, farm subsidies.

8. S. Dakota Retirement programs, nutrition aid, farm subsidies, military spending, Indian reservations.

9. Virginia Civil service pensions, military spending, veterans benefits, retirement, anti-poverty aid.

10. Kentucky Retirement programs, nutritional and anti-poverty aid, farm subsidies.

Now consider the bottom 10, i.e., the ones that give more to the federal government in taxes than they get in return. From 1 to 10, they are:

New Jersey, Nevada, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Minnesota, Illinois, Delaware, California, New York, Colorado.

I wasn't addressing states as a whole. I specifically mentioned that the only blue district in MY state is dragging the rest of us down. In MY state, the blue district is by far the poorest and greatest receiving area, by far, of any area within the State. That's what happens when you put a bunch of entitlement minded black people into one district to appease them politically. They mess it up for the rest of us.

Good for you Bubba, was wondering when that conservative magic would come out to show why the GOP has about 20% of ALL the minority support. Keep it up, the Dems need more minority voters. Perhaps you can talk about how the woman need to be kept from harming themselves to get them moving across the aisle too?? lol

If you're talking about abortion, I don't care how many men a woman is with, how many abortions she has, or how many bastard children she has as long as she pays for the choice I'm willing to give her. If she can't, she can go without. If it costs her the ultimate price, too bad. I have no sympathy for someone demanding they be given a sole choice in a matter then, when they can't pay, expect someone else to be glad to be forced to do it for them.

If you want to be proud of gaining the support of the n*ggers and the spics because you hand them someone else's money, go ahead. It's not something to be proud of. You might consider yourself a winner but the methods you use to do it prove you're a born loser. So sad your offspring and their offspring will continue to taint society.

Good for you Bubba, I had just asked you to show the GOPers war on woman, and you give US a taste of i!

The "war" here is one I'll win by taking your woman from you.
That she's a tramp just means she's an easy piece.

The best and greatest argument against the burgoise society otherwise known as capitalism is the moral argument. I just keep mentioning wealth gap or how it is unfair and people are so outraged that they rush to shut it down. Despite the fact that real communist societies have their own wealth gap between between favoured bureaucrats, chosen individuals and everyone else I just keep telling people how unjust the capatalism system is. I really don't care if nothing else has ever worked in the history of the world or how every other unfree economy was riddled with corruption and had appointed aristocracies to rule over the peasants. I just keep beating this drum to death just so I can shut it down.

We have to decide which kind of capitalism we want- plutocratic capitalism where all the money is concentrated in the hands of 1% of the population, leaving the rest in debt or poverty, or democratic capitalism, where economic growth is created by as much of the population as possible

The conservatives have favored plutocratic capitalism, the belief in supply side economics, that the rich are the job creators but those jobs have to pay the smallest wages possible with no benefits in order to increase profits at the top end, that they should receive favorable treatment like low taxation and little oversight and regulation

Liberals favor democratic capitalism, where the profits are created by a consumer middle class who are paid wages that are sufficient, that the wealth of capitalism is spread and passed from hand to hand, that a welfare state is created for the working force so when there is an economic downturn or a personal disaster or emergency that member of the workforce is not expendable and their families will survive, and in their elder years they will have a pension and healthcare, alleviating that burden on their younger family members in the work force

In the last thirty years the conservative view came back into vogue and the results have been a huge jump in the wealth of a few with the deterioration of the middle class

Now the conservatives are going for the middle class jugular with their agenda of cutting the social safety net
When is the last time a crackhead created a job for you?

When is the last time a con cut your safety net?

Who has been President the last six years, while more wealth has gone to the 1%?

Sure Bubba, sure

AND?

Don't know how it works huh Bubba?

I made the posit red staters suck off the teet of blue states. I showed proof they did, BY LARGE MARGINS. If you want o believe your state MIGHT be influenced by those "lazy blacks". Please go for it!!! lol

It's not a matter of belief about my State. It's a fact they do. I provided a post proving they do. All one has to do is ride through the area to see that they've ruined that part of the State even for the white people that live there. It's a ghetto.

The wealth gap then:
Poor people walk where they need to go on dirty, dusty roads, lucky to have shoes.
Rich people ride in horse-drawn carriages.

The wealth gap now:
Poor people drive their 2001 Ford Focus hither and thither.
Rich people drive their 2016 Lamborghini to and fro.

This dramatic decrease in the wealth gap brought to you by Capitalism.

Superficial America is what you mean. We can still challenge ourselves on success without giving the same car to everyone. I know American politics are proving me wrong today, but maybe. People might get smarter.
Income-Inequality02.jpg
Grow up and take responsibility for your own life.

Like most adults.

ANOTHER right winger that can't use logic and reading as well as missing the reading comprehensions gene. Shocking

Try to keep up Bubba!

Don't understand how the system works and choose to use the GOP's fav wedge language instead huh? Shocking

Welfare is limited to 5 years LIFETIME Bubba

SNAP is just because Corps, although record Corp profits and the lowest wages ever recorded, refuse to pay living wages

ASS I've already presented out to you, ALL you have are right wing memes devoid of FACTS to back them up!

Contrary to "Entitlement Society" Rhetoric, Over Nine-Tenths of Entitlement Benefits Go to Elderly, Disabled, or Working Households

Federal budget and Census data show that, in 2010, 91 percentof the benefit dollars from entitlement and other mandatory programs went to the elderly (people 65 and over), the seriously disabled, and members of working households. People who are neither elderly nor disabled — and do not live in a working household — received only 9 percent of the benefits.

Moreover, the vast bulk of that 9 percent goes for medical care, unemployment insurance benefits (which individuals must have a significant work history to receive), Social Security survivor benefits for the children and spouses of deceased workers, and Social Security benefits for retirees between ages 62 and 64. Seven out of the 9 percentage points go for one of these four purposes.

Contrary to Entitlement Society Rhetoric Over Nine-Tenths of Entitlement Benefits Go to Elderly Disabled or Working Households Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

bundyThetowntalk_com.jpg

10811626_10154783318580456_340760769_n.jpg

If you're talking about abortion, I don't care how many men a woman is with, how many abortions she has, or how many bastard children she has as long as she pays for the choice I'm willing to give her. If she can't, she can go without. If it costs her the ultimate price, too bad. I have no sympathy for someone demanding they be given a sole choice in a matter then, when they can't pay, expect someone else to be glad to be forced to do it for them.

If you want to be proud of gaining the support of the n*ggers and the spics because you hand them someone else's money, go ahead. It's not something to be proud of. You might consider yourself a winner but the methods you use to do it prove you're a born loser. So sad your offspring and their offspring will continue to taint society.

Good for you Bubba, the hoodie FINALLY came all the way off...

B7joNkbCMAA3hIq.jpg:large

You're an independent?

My Ass.

He's not a liberal. I'm a liberal. He's a progressive. Progressives are scum.

BS, Libertarian ISN'T a liberal, you are as close to a liberal as Mussolini

I'm not a libertarian twerp. Libertarians are against government control of corporations. I'm not. I just want the controls to be equally applied to ALL corporations, not just used as weapons against those corporations that are not allied with the politicians in charge.

Let me know when you develop a brain junior.

Sure Bubba, sure. You are only a right wing conservative libertarian who supports the GOP,

Ummmm, no I don't bubba. I am many times on record here being against the GOP. You though, you are all for progressivism and the mass murders that that particular governmental system entails.

Try to keep up Bubba!

Don't understand how the system works and choose to use the GOP's fav wedge language instead huh? Shocking

Welfare is limited to 5 years LIFETIME Bubba

SNAP is just because Corps, although record Corp profits and the lowest wages ever recorded, refuse to pay living wages

ASS I've already presented out to you, ALL you have are right wing memes devoid of FACTS to back them up!

Contrary to "Entitlement Society" Rhetoric, Over Nine-Tenths of Entitlement Benefits Go to Elderly, Disabled, or Working Households

Federal budget and Census data show that, in 2010, 91 percentof the benefit dollars from entitlement and other mandatory programs went to the elderly (people 65 and over), the seriously disabled, and members of working households. People who are neither elderly nor disabled — and do not live in a working household — received only 9 percent of the benefits.

Moreover, the vast bulk of that 9 percent goes for medical care, unemployment insurance benefits (which individuals must have a significant work history to receive), Social Security survivor benefits for the children and spouses of deceased workers, and Social Security benefits for retirees between ages 62 and 64. Seven out of the 9 percentage points go for one of these four purposes.

Contrary to Entitlement Society Rhetoric Over Nine-Tenths of Entitlement Benefits Go to Elderly Disabled or Working Households Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

bundyThetowntalk_com.jpg

10811626_10154783318580456_340760769_n.jpg

Provide a link about the 5 year lifetime welfare.

Don't blame the corporations for not paying a higher wage to someone whose skills are at the higher level.

You've presented bleeding heart propaganda.

Your cartoon is missing one thing. The woman has a choice of whether or not to have the baby. While the people talking to the baby may not want her to have an abortion, they can't stop here under current law. If she has it, it's because SHE chooses to have it not because someone forced her. Her choice, her costs regardless of result. That's called life.

The best and greatest argument against the burgoise society otherwise known as capitalism is the moral argument. I just keep mentioning wealth gap or how it is unfair and people are so outraged that they rush to shut it down. Despite the fact that real communist societies have their own wealth gap between between favoured bureaucrats, chosen individuals and everyone else I just keep telling people how unjust the capatalism system is. I really don't care if nothing else has ever worked in the history of the world or how every other unfree economy was riddled with corruption and had appointed aristocracies to rule over the peasants. I just keep beating this drum to death just so I can shut it down.

We have to decide which kind of capitalism we want- plutocratic capitalism where all the money is concentrated in the hands of 1% of the population, leaving the rest in debt or poverty, or democratic capitalism, where economic growth is created by as much of the population as possible

The conservatives have favored plutocratic capitalism, the belief in supply side economics, that the rich are the job creators but those jobs have to pay the smallest wages possible with no benefits in order to increase profits at the top end, that they should receive favorable treatment like low taxation and little oversight and regulation

Liberals favor democratic capitalism, where the profits are created by a consumer middle class who are paid wages that are sufficient, that the wealth of capitalism is spread and passed from hand to hand, that a welfare state is created for the working force so when there is an economic downturn or a personal disaster or emergency that member of the workforce is not expendable and their families will survive, and in their elder years they will have a pension and healthcare, alleviating that burden on their younger family members in the work force

In the last thirty years the conservative view came back into vogue and the results have been a huge jump in the wealth of a few with the deterioration of the middle class

Now the conservatives are going for the middle class jugular with their agenda of cutting the social safety net
When is the last time a crackhead created a job for you?

When is the last time a con cut your safety net?

Who has been President the last six years, while more wealth has gone to the 1%?

Consumer spending is 79% of US economy

Cons cut d ANY safety net they can, the last being SNAP. However never having been on ANY type of Gov't assistance (other than when my Dad was in the Army), never had to worry about it personally!

You mean the last 6 years AFTER Dubya/GOP policies drove US into a ditch?? And there have been 12+ million PRIVATE sector jobs created since passing Obamacares???

Perhaps this nonsense of the "job creators" helping US as they have the lowest sustained tax burden in 80 years, needs to change???

Oh, you guys need to leave poor little butthurt dad alone. He's still in shock over the thrashing his progressives took in the elections. He'll be flinging poo and ignoring anything that counters his pathetic little arguments because.....well just because, darn it!

Got it Bubba, you'll stick with the moocher vibe. Please, please lets go to why minority's should vote for the GOP, since you are doing such a good job for the poor voting for the GOP... lol

NEVER in my life have I seen such hatred of facts or critical thinking as I do from today's conservatives.

Anyone that demands another person meet the responsibility a parent has to his kids is a moocher.

If getting the vote of a bunch of freeloaders means pandering to them with another person's money, no thank. They aren't worth having.

Never in my life have I seen the mindset that one person owes another as with today's Liberals. I don't owe you or anyone else a damn thing simply because you don't have it including food, clothing, shelter, healthcare, etc. Buy it yourself or do without.

This is only a guess, but I suspect I paid as much in taxes, as you earned in 2014. The only people I disrespect, who receive (in theory) my tax dollars, are the Members of Congress.

Sure you did. Why don't you prove it if you suspect it.

Tell me your 2014 income, and I'll post how much I paid in federal income tax, and if necessary, real estate taxes on two homes in CA., special district taxes, sales taxes and surtax on gasoline.

YOU posting some number isn't proof you dumbass. Do you really think I'd believe some arrogant asshole like you?

My 2014 income was $1 million.

Good for you. Too bad it doesn't make you happy, being a bad tempered man and iniquitous in word (and deed?) won't fair well when St. Peter laughs at your entry request.

Oh, and do you really believe I believe you, and that your income was $1 million? I believe my suspicion was correct, since nothing you've posted has ever been factual or evidence based.

BTW, you call me names because those assertive, intelligence and liberal hold conservatives accountable. The funny thing is, your reaction is the same as the punk who spits and hollers vulgarity while locked up in a juvenile institution.

Anyone that demands another person meet the responsibility a parent has to his kids is a moocher.

If getting the vote of a bunch of freeloaders means pandering to them with another person's money, no thank. They aren't worth having.

Never in my life have I seen the mindset that one person owes another as with today's Liberals. I don't owe you or anyone else a damn thing simply because you don't have it including food, clothing, shelter, healthcare, etc. Buy it yourself or do without.

This is only a guess, but I suspect I paid as much in taxes, as you earned in 2014. The only people I disrespect, who receive (in theory) my tax dollars, are the Members of Congress.

Sure you did. Why don't you prove it if you suspect it.

Tell me your 2014 income, and I'll post how much I paid in federal income tax, and if necessary, real estate taxes on two homes in CA., special district taxes, sales taxes and surtax on gasoline.

YOU posting some number isn't proof you dumbass. Do you really think I'd believe some arrogant asshole like you?

My 2014 income was $1 million.

Good for you. Too bad it doesn't make you happy, being a bad tempered man and iniquitous in word (and deed?) won't fair well when St. Peter laughs at your entry request.

Oh, and do you really believe I believe you, and that your income was $1 million? I believe my suspicion was correct, since nothing you've posted has ever been factual or evidence based.

BTW, you call me names because those assertive, intelligence and liberal hold conservatives accountable. The funny thing is, your reaction is the same as the punk who spits and hollers vulgarity while locked up in a juvenile institution.

Bad tempered? You've got to be kidding. The only bad tempered poster here is poor old butthurt dad and his propaganda.

Forum List

Back