the only remaining argument against capatalism

Without people like me, who would support your fucking kids?

Got it Bubba, you'll stick with the moocher vibe. Please, please lets go to why minority's should vote for the GOP, since you are doing such a good job for the poor voting for the GOP... lol

NEVER in my life have I seen such hatred of facts or critical thinking as I do from today's conservatives.

Anyone that demands another person meet the responsibility a parent has to his kids is a moocher.

If getting the vote of a bunch of freeloaders means pandering to them with another person's money, no thank. They aren't worth having.

Never in my life have I seen the mindset that one person owes another as with today's Liberals. I don't owe you or anyone else a damn thing simply because you don't have it including food, clothing, shelter, healthcare, etc. Buy it yourself or do without.

Sounds just like Christ Bubba. Thanks

Christ didn't use the government to mandate one person giving to another.

Yet it's mainly the "Bible Belt" right wingers sucking off the teet of the blue staters. Go figure

Red States Mostly Welfare States Dependent On Blue States But Likely Too Uninformed to Know

Red States Mostly Welfare States Dependent On Blue States But Likely Too Uninformed to Know

Blue States are from Scandinavia, Red States are from Guatemala A theory of a divided nation

In the red states, government is cheaper, which means the people who live there pay lower taxes. But they also get a lot less in return. The unemployment checks run out more quickly and the schools generally aren’t as good. Assistance with health care, child care, and housing is skimpier, if it exists at all. The result of this divergence is that one half of the country looks more and more like Scandinavia, while the other increasingly resembles a social Darwinist’s paradise.

Blue States are from Scandinavia Red States are from Guatemala The New Republic

Ahhhhhh yes. Trotting out this bullshit meme again. The figures are for federal dollars spent in the various states. NOT WELFARE DOLLARS DIPSHIT! That means all those Federal installations, you know ARMY bases. Air Force bases, Naval bases, you know all those things that progs hate? Well they are in red states and that's why all those federal dollars go there.

So, once again, are you just ignorant of the facts, are merely lying like the little asshat propagandist you are?

Got it Bubba, you'll stick with the moocher vibe. Please, please lets go to why minority's should vote for the GOP, since you are doing such a good job for the poor voting for the GOP... lol

NEVER in my life have I seen such hatred of facts or critical thinking as I do from today's conservatives.

Anyone that demands another person meet the responsibility a parent has to his kids is a moocher.

If getting the vote of a bunch of freeloaders means pandering to them with another person's money, no thank. They aren't worth having.

Never in my life have I seen the mindset that one person owes another as with today's Liberals. I don't owe you or anyone else a damn thing simply because you don't have it including food, clothing, shelter, healthcare, etc. Buy it yourself or do without.

This is only a guess, but I suspect I paid as much in taxes, as you earned in 2014. The only people I disrespect, who receive (in theory) my tax dollars, are the Members of Congress.

Sure you did. Why don't you prove it if you suspect it.

Tell me your 2014 income, and I'll post how much I paid in federal income tax, and if necessary, real estate taxes on two homes in CA., special district taxes, sales taxes and surtax on gasoline.

Wow, two homes in CA. I thought you were against conspicuous consumption.

I support politicians who want to seal the border.
You support Obama who wants to import more illegals.
Why do you hate poor Americans?
obamniscient%20hannity.jpg

Obama doesn't want to let millions more illegals come here?
Obama didn't sign an executive amnesty? LOL!
Maybe Obamacare can help you with that brain damage?

Like I said, without false premises, distortions and lies, what would right wingers EVER have?

"Obama doesn't want to let millions more illegals come here?"

There is the LIE

"Obama didn't sign an executive amnesty? "

Thee is the distortion

What else do you morons have Bubba?

Obama is doing nothing to prevent millions of illegals from coming here and reducing wages for Americans.
He hates poor Americans and if you support him, you do too.

And the Reps controlling Congress has done what? Nothing. They are too busy fighting the same war as you are to actually do anything. That war is "Get rid of Obama at all costs including the cost of losing a Nation".

You related to Mike Hunt?

Post all the charts you want but you still can't answer the question

WHO IS STOPPING YOU FROM MAKING MORE MONEY?

You mean I must believe in the myths and fairy tales you do Bubba? PLEASE show ONE nation to EVER use your libertarian nonsense ANYWHERE at any time?

We created as UNION of the US which is a society. NO ONE ever did it on their own, no one!

Gov't policy matters Bubba

So you think you need the government's help to increase your income?

THAT is your problem not some rich guy you never met or never will.

How can the government increase my income?

I paid out over $12,000 in medical expenses last year. You don't see many people in other industrialized countries having to do that

They can provide lower cost educational expenses like other countries do

They can require working Americansto pay lower percentage of their income for government services and return rates for those making over $1 million a year to pay 50%

They can stop billionaires from paying a lower effective tax rate than I do
You all think taking more money from some rich guy will make your life easier.

It won't.

Only you can improve your situation but none of you want to you just want to piss and moan

Without false premises, distortions and lies, what would right wingers EVER have Bubba?

Sanders.jpg

How many times do I have to tell you that I am not a republican,

I didn't vote for Bush
And I think Reagan was a shitty president.

So stop wasting your time with your stupid pictures when you respond to my posts

Or better yet put me on ignore because quite frankly I am sick of your incessant whining.

Still won't answer the question, Corky?

Society works for people who work it.

You just don't want to work it do you?

You have failed to address the question

We are not talking about one person being able to work harder and earn more. We are talking about 100 million workers who need to earn more

Show me the economic data showing there are 100 million better paying jobs out there

Better paying than what?

And why does making more money necessarily mean having someone else provide a job for you?

There are countless ways to make extra money that do not involve working for someone else you know.
Rottenecards_38467675_kjy6bs7tkd.png
Reagan is dead and I never said anything about him

Ronnie was just another big government dupe pretending to be a small government guy

Try thinking out of your 2 dimensional pigeonhole once in a while.

ONE nation to EVER use your libertarian BS successfully? EVER? lol

I don't label myself as libertarian either.

I don't toe any one party line.

IOW I think for myself

You should try it sometime.

Yet it's mainly the "Bible Belt" right wingers sucking off the teet of the blue staters. Go figure

Blue States are from Scandinavia, Red States are from Guatemala A theory of a divided nation

In the red states, government is cheaper, which means the people who live there pay lower taxes. But they also get a lot less in return. The unemployment checks run out more quickly and the schools generally aren’t as good. Assistance with health care, child care, and housing is skimpier, if it exists at all. The result of this divergence is that one half of the country looks more and more like Scandinavia, while the other increasingly resembles a social Darwinist’s paradise.

Ahhhhhh yes. Trotting out this bullshit meme again. The figures are for federal dollars spent in the various states. NOT WELFARE DOLLARS DIPSHIT! That means all those Federal installations, you know ARMY bases. Air Force bases, Naval bases, you know all those things that progs hate? Well they are in red states and that's why all those federal dollars go there.

So, once again, are you just ignorant of the facts, are merely lying like the little asshat propagandist you are?

I get it Bubba, YOU love Heritage false defense of the red state leeches. I'm shocked

"Red states were more likely to get a bigger cut of federal spending. Of the 22 states that went to McCain in 2008, 86 percent received more federal spending than they paid in taxes in 2010. In contrast, 55 percent of the states that went to Obama received more federal spending than they paid in taxes. Republican states, on average, received $1.46 in federal spending for every tax dollar paid; Democratic states, on average, received $1.16."

Blue State, Red Face: Guess Who Benefits More From Your Taxes?

The results will stun many people, though not me: I’ve been telling my Tea Party relatives this for years. Here’s a list of the top 10 states that got the most back in terms of federal benefits, followed by the bottom 10. I’ve added the reasons why, when they’re obvious, in the space to the right.

To save space below, “pension benefits” include both Medicare and Social Security; “anti-poverty aid” includes Head Start, Low Income Home Energy Assistance, Food Stamp and nutrition programs for Women, Infants and Children (WIC), and several school-lunch-style benefits.

Top Ten (Source: Tax Foundation):

1. New Mexico Indian reservations, military bases, federal research labs, farm subsidies, retirement programs

2. Mississippi Farm subsidies, military spending, nutrition and anti-poverty aid, retirement programs.

3. Alaska Per capita No 1 recipient of federal benefits; infrastructure projects, DOT and pork projects.

4. Louisiana Disaster relief, farm subsidies, anti-poverty and nutrition aid, military spending.

5. W. Virginia Farm subsidies, anti-poverty and nutrition aid.

6. N. Dakota Farm subsidies, energy subsidies, retirement and anti-poverty programs, Indian reservations.

7. Alabama Retirement programs, anti-poverty and nutrition aid, federal space/military spending, farm subsidies.

8. S. Dakota Retirement programs, nutrition aid, farm subsidies, military spending, Indian reservations.

9. Virginia Civil service pensions, military spending, veterans benefits, retirement, anti-poverty aid.

10. Kentucky Retirement programs, nutritional and anti-poverty aid, farm subsidies.

Now consider the bottom 10, i.e., the ones that give more to the federal government in taxes than they get in return. From 1 to 10, they are:

New Jersey, Nevada, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Minnesota, Illinois, Delaware, California, New York, Colorado.

Blue state red face Guess who benefits more from your taxes

Military by state?

California 168,820
Virginia129,699
Texas 124,796
Georgia72,617
Florida 65,155
Hawaii 50,578

Military Active-Duty Personnel Civilians by State

YOU WERE SAYING BUBBA?

966724856.jpg

Most Red States Take More Money From Washington Than They Put In

You have failed to address the question

We are not talking about one person being able to work harder and earn more. We are talking about 100 million workers who need to earn more

Show me the economic data showing there are 100 million better paying jobs out there

Better paying than what?

And why does making more money necessarily mean having someone else provide a job for you?

There are countless ways to make extra money that do not involve working for someone else you know.

Ronnie was just another big government dupe pretending to be a small government guy

IOW I think for myself

Sure Bubba, sure

I'm an independent who things conservatives are moronic, self hating idiots, whether GOPers or Dems..

Don't "label" yourself anything but an idiot Bubba!

Actually, in my red state, it's the only blue district that sucking the tit. In fact, 5 years ago, that blue district was the 10th highest receiving social welfare district of the 535 nationwide. None of the other 5 red ones at the time, as one has been added since then after the 2010 census, was higher than 90. Guess those blue leeches make the rest of us look bad.

Better paying than what?

IOW I think for myself

Sure Bubba, sure

I'm an independent who things conservatives are moronic, self hating idiots, whether GOPers or Dems..

You're an independent?

My Ass.

You are an envious progressive who can't stand the fact that other people are more successful than you.

Bye now my ignore list just grew

You mean I must believe in the myths and fairy tales you do Bubba? PLEASE show ONE nation to EVER use your libertarian nonsense ANYWHERE at any time?

We created as UNION of the US which is a society. NO ONE ever did it on their own, no one!

Gov't policy matters Bubba

So you think you need the government's help to increase your income?

THAT is your problem not some rich guy you never met or never will.

How can the government increase my income?

I paid out over $12,000 in medical expenses last year. You don't see many people in other industrialized countries having to do that

They can provide lower cost educational expenses like other countries do

They can require working Americansto pay lower percentage of their income for government services and return rates for those making over $1 million a year to pay 50%

They can stop billionaires from paying a lower effective tax rate than I do
You all think taking more money from some rich guy will make your life easier.

It won't.

Only you can improve your situation but none of you want to you just want to piss and moan

Without false premises, distortions and lies, what would right wingers EVER have Bubba?

Sanders.jpg

How many times do I have to tell you that I am not a republican,

I didn't vote for Bush
And I think Reagan was a shitty president.

So stop wasting your time with your stupid pictures when you respond to my posts

Or better yet put me on ignore because quite frankly I am sick of your incessant whining.

Sorry Bubba, unlike the crying right wingers, I don't put people on ignore!

IF you don't want to be associated with the farrr right republican party, stop supporting their positions dummy!

This is only a guess, but I suspect I paid as much in taxes, as you earned in 2014. The only people I disrespect, who receive (in theory) my tax dollars, are the Members of Congress.

Sure you did. Why don't you prove it if you suspect it.

Tell me your 2014 income, and I'll post how much I paid in federal income tax, and if necessary, real estate taxes on two homes in CA., special district taxes, sales taxes and surtax on gasoline.

YOU posting some number isn't proof you dumbass. Do you really think I'd believe some arrogant asshole like you?

My 2014 income was $1 million.

I get it Bubba, YOU love Heritage false defense of the red state leeches. I'm shocked

"Red states were more likely to get a bigger cut of federal spending. Of the 22 states that went to McCain in 2008, 86 percent received more federal spending than they paid in taxes in 2010. In contrast, 55 percent of the states that went to Obama received more federal spending than they paid in taxes. Republican states, on average, received $1.46 in federal spending for every tax dollar paid; Democratic states, on average, received $1.16."

The results will stun many people, though not me: I’ve been telling my Tea Party relatives this for years. Here’s a list of the top 10 states that got the most back in terms of federal benefits, followed by the bottom 10. I’ve added the reasons why, when they’re obvious, in the space to the right.

To save space below, “pension benefits” include both Medicare and Social Security; “anti-poverty aid” includes Head Start, Low Income Home Energy Assistance, Food Stamp and nutrition programs for Women, Infants and Children (WIC), and several school-lunch-style benefits.

1. New Mexico Indian reservations, military bases, federal research labs, farm subsidies, retirement programs

2. Mississippi Farm subsidies, military spending, nutrition and anti-poverty aid, retirement programs.

3. Alaska Per capita No 1 recipient of federal benefits; infrastructure projects, DOT and pork projects.

4. Louisiana Disaster relief, farm subsidies, anti-poverty and nutrition aid, military spending.

6. N. Dakota Farm subsidies, energy subsidies, retirement and anti-poverty programs, Indian reservations.

7. Alabama Retirement programs, anti-poverty and nutrition aid, federal space/military spending, farm subsidies.

8. S. Dakota Retirement programs, nutrition aid, farm subsidies, military spending, Indian reservations.

9. Virginia Civil service pensions, military spending, veterans benefits, retirement, anti-poverty aid.

10. Kentucky Retirement programs, nutritional and anti-poverty aid, farm subsidies.

Now consider the bottom 10, i.e., the ones that give more to the federal government in taxes than they get in return. From 1 to 10, they are:

New Jersey, Nevada, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Minnesota, Illinois, Delaware, California, New York, Colorado.

Military by state?

California 168,820
Virginia129,699
Texas 124,796
Georgia72,617
Florida 65,155

Hawaii 50,578

YOU WERE SAYING BUBBA?

966724856.jpg

Wow, bubba, do you have a point there? All you've done is support what I said. You have a brain of your own bubba or are you merely a kos propagandist? Can you even think for yourself bubba? All I see is the typical propaganda spewed out by the progressive anti US scumbags.

IOW I think for myself

Sure Bubba, sure

You're an independent?

My Ass.

You are an envious progressive who can't stand the fact that other people are more successful than you.

Someone as Liberal as he is that says he's an Independent is nothing more than a coward unwilling to call himself what the rest of us know he is.

Military by state?

California 168,820
Virginia129,699
Texas 124,796
Georgia72,617
Florida 65,155

Hawaii 50,578

YOU WERE SAYING BUBBA?

966724856.jpg

Wow, bubba, do you have a point there? All you've done is support what I said. You have a brain of your own bubba or are you merely a kos propagandist? Can you even think for yourself bubba? All I see is the typical propaganda spewed out by the progressive anti US scumbags.

Dad2three calls himself and Independent you what he proposes is purely Liberal if not socialist.

Actually, in my red state, it's the only blue district that sucking the tit. In fact, 5 years ago, that blue district was the 10th highest receiving social welfare district of the 535 nationwide. None of the other 5 red ones at the time, as one has been added since then after the 2010 census, was higher than 90. Guess those blue leeches make the rest of us look bad.

Sure Bubba, sure

It’s Official: White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp ‘Moochers’ in the Country!

In an ironic twist to the GOP’s war on the poor, it turns out that the people who are the most negatively affected by Republican cuts in food programs – are Republicans themselves.

Statistics reveal that the city holding the most beneficiaries of the SNAP program (a favorite target of the GOP) is 99.22% white and 95% Republican. Owsley County, Kentucky earns the lowest median household income in the country, but they are the most prolific government-takers in U.S. existence.

It s Official White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp Moochers in the Country Americans Against the Tea Party

IOW I think for myself

Sure Bubba, sure

You're an independent?

My Ass.

Who knew soooo many conservatives can't refute FACTUAL data and empirical evidence that they must resort to "ignore" lists? lol

Sure Bubba, sure

It’s Official: White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp ‘Moochers’ in the Country!

In an ironic twist to the GOP’s war on the poor, it turns out that the people who are the most negatively affected by Republican cuts in food programs – are Republicans themselves.

Statistics reveal that the city holding the most beneficiaries of the SNAP program (a favorite target of the GOP) is 99.22% white and 95% Republican. Owsley County, Kentucky earns the lowest median household income in the country, but they are the most prolific government-takers in U.S. existence.

It s Official White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp Moochers in the Country Americans Against the Tea Party

Do you even know what bill the Food stamp program is in?

IOW I think for myself

Sure Bubba, sure

You're an independent?

My Ass.

Someone as Liberal as he is that says he's an Independent is nothing more than a coward unwilling to call himself what the rest of us know he is.

He's not a liberal. I'm a liberal. He's a progressive. Progressives are scum.

Military by state?

California 168,820
Virginia129,699
Texas 124,796
Georgia72,617
Florida 65,155

Hawaii 50,578

YOU WERE SAYING BUBBA?

966724856.jpg

Got it Bubba, when your BS Heritage talking point is destroyed by CREDIBLE LINKS to back up my posit, you go on the attack mode. Shocking

Weird how Cali has the most military yet doesn't get more than it receives (by over 30%) yet Texas the next closest state only gives $1.01 for each dollar it receives? lol

IF a right winger on this board were ever to be even slightly honest I might have a stroke Bubba!

Military by state?

California 168,820
Virginia129,699
Texas 124,796
Georgia72,617
Florida 65,155

Hawaii 50,578

YOU WERE SAYING BUBBA?

966724856.jpg

Got it Bubba, when your BS Heritage talking point is destroyed by CREDIBLE LINKS to back up my posit, you go on the attack mode. Shocking

Weird how Cali has the most military yet doesn't get more than it receives (by over 30%) yet Texas the next closest state only gives $1.01 for each dollar it receives? lol

IF a right winger on this board were ever to be even slightly honest I might have a stroke Bubba!

I look at Heritage and you look at Pravda. So what, we all have the sources we like. The only thing that matters is are they accurate. You are so hateful that you don't care who's accurate. You have an agenda and that's all that matters. That makes you a propagandist which means your opinion is worthless because it is not your own. It belongs to your masters....as do you.

Forum List

Back