the only remaining argument against capatalism

Reagan is dead and I never said anything about him

Ronnie was just another big government dupe pretending to be a small government guy

Try thinking out of your 2 dimensional pigeonhole once in a while.

ONE nation to EVER use your libertarian BS successfully? EVER? lol

I don't label myself as libertarian either.

I don't toe any one party line.

IOW I think for myself

You should try it sometime.

Sure Bubba, sure

I'm an independent who things conservatives are moronic, self hating idiots, whether GOPers or Dems..

Don't "label" yourself anything but an idiot Bubba!

You're an independent?

My Ass.

You are an envious progressive who can't stand the fact that other people are more successful than you.

Bye now my ignore list just grew

Someone as Liberal as he is that says he's an Independent is nothing more than a coward unwilling to call himself what the rest of us know he is.

Sure Bubba, a HUGE progressive liberal, the type of person who has made the US great versus the conservatives who push policy to make the US look like any other 3rd world nation LIBERAL, PROGRESSIVE policies pulled US out of!

Sounds just like Christ Bubba. Thanks

Christ didn't use the government to mandate one person giving to another.

Yet it's mainly the "Bible Belt" right wingers sucking off the teet of the blue staters. Go figure

Red States Mostly Welfare States Dependent On Blue States But Likely Too Uninformed to Know

Red States Mostly Welfare States Dependent On Blue States But Likely Too Uninformed to Know

Blue States are from Scandinavia, Red States are from Guatemala A theory of a divided nation

In the red states, government is cheaper, which means the people who live there pay lower taxes. But they also get a lot less in return. The unemployment checks run out more quickly and the schools generally aren’t as good. Assistance with health care, child care, and housing is skimpier, if it exists at all. The result of this divergence is that one half of the country looks more and more like Scandinavia, while the other increasingly resembles a social Darwinist’s paradise.

Blue States are from Scandinavia Red States are from Guatemala The New Republic

Actually, in my red state, it's the only blue district that sucking the tit. In fact, 5 years ago, that blue district was the 10th highest receiving social welfare district of the 535 nationwide. None of the other 5 red ones at the time, as one has been added since then after the 2010 census, was higher than 90. Guess those blue leeches make the rest of us look bad.

Sure Bubba, sure

It’s Official: White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp ‘Moochers’ in the Country!

In an ironic twist to the GOP’s war on the poor, it turns out that the people who are the most negatively affected by Republican cuts in food programs – are Republicans themselves.

Statistics reveal that the city holding the most beneficiaries of the SNAP program (a favorite target of the GOP) is 99.22% white and 95% Republican. Owsley County, Kentucky earns the lowest median household income in the country, but they are the most prolific government-takers in U.S. existence.

It s Official White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp Moochers in the Country Americans Against the Tea Party

Do you even know what bill the Food stamp program is in?

Sure Bubba, the red states wefare farm bill!

Yet it's mainly the "Bible Belt" right wingers sucking off the teet of the blue staters. Go figure

Blue States are from Scandinavia, Red States are from Guatemala A theory of a divided nation

In the red states, government is cheaper, which means the people who live there pay lower taxes. But they also get a lot less in return. The unemployment checks run out more quickly and the schools generally aren’t as good. Assistance with health care, child care, and housing is skimpier, if it exists at all. The result of this divergence is that one half of the country looks more and more like Scandinavia, while the other increasingly resembles a social Darwinist’s paradise.

Ahhhhhh yes. Trotting out this bullshit meme again. The figures are for federal dollars spent in the various states. NOT WELFARE DOLLARS DIPSHIT! That means all those Federal installations, you know ARMY bases. Air Force bases, Naval bases, you know all those things that progs hate? Well they are in red states and that's why all those federal dollars go there.

So, once again, are you just ignorant of the facts, are merely lying like the little asshat propagandist you are?

I get it Bubba, YOU love Heritage false defense of the red state leeches. I'm shocked

"Red states were more likely to get a bigger cut of federal spending. Of the 22 states that went to McCain in 2008, 86 percent received more federal spending than they paid in taxes in 2010. In contrast, 55 percent of the states that went to Obama received more federal spending than they paid in taxes. Republican states, on average, received $1.46 in federal spending for every tax dollar paid; Democratic states, on average, received $1.16."

Blue State, Red Face: Guess Who Benefits More From Your Taxes?

The results will stun many people, though not me: I’ve been telling my Tea Party relatives this for years. Here’s a list of the top 10 states that got the most back in terms of federal benefits, followed by the bottom 10. I’ve added the reasons why, when they’re obvious, in the space to the right.

To save space below, “pension benefits” include both Medicare and Social Security; “anti-poverty aid” includes Head Start, Low Income Home Energy Assistance, Food Stamp and nutrition programs for Women, Infants and Children (WIC), and several school-lunch-style benefits.

Top Ten (Source: Tax Foundation):

1. New Mexico Indian reservations, military bases, federal research labs, farm subsidies, retirement programs

2. Mississippi Farm subsidies, military spending, nutrition and anti-poverty aid, retirement programs.

3. Alaska Per capita No 1 recipient of federal benefits; infrastructure projects, DOT and pork projects.

4. Louisiana Disaster relief, farm subsidies, anti-poverty and nutrition aid, military spending.

5. W. Virginia Farm subsidies, anti-poverty and nutrition aid.

6. N. Dakota Farm subsidies, energy subsidies, retirement and anti-poverty programs, Indian reservations.

7. Alabama Retirement programs, anti-poverty and nutrition aid, federal space/military spending, farm subsidies.

8. S. Dakota Retirement programs, nutrition aid, farm subsidies, military spending, Indian reservations.

9. Virginia Civil service pensions, military spending, veterans benefits, retirement, anti-poverty aid.

10. Kentucky Retirement programs, nutritional and anti-poverty aid, farm subsidies.

Now consider the bottom 10, i.e., the ones that give more to the federal government in taxes than they get in return. From 1 to 10, they are:

New Jersey, Nevada, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Minnesota, Illinois, Delaware, California, New York, Colorado.

Blue state red face Guess who benefits more from your taxes

Military by state?

California 168,820
Virginia129,699
Texas 124,796
Georgia72,617
Florida 65,155

Hawaii 50,578

Military Active-Duty Personnel Civilians by State

YOU WERE SAYING BUBBA?

966724856.jpg

Most Red States Take More Money From Washington Than They Put In

Wow, bubba, do you have a point there? All you've done is support what I said. You have a brain of your own bubba or are you merely a kos propagandist? Can you even think for yourself bubba? All I see is the typical propaganda spewed out by the progressive anti US scumbags.

Got it Bubba, when your BS Heritage talking point is destroyed by CREDIBLE LINKS to back up my posit, you go on the attack mode. Shocking

Weird how Cali has the most military yet doesn't get more than it receives (by over 30%) yet Texas the next closest state only gives $1.01 for each dollar it receives? lol

IF a right winger on this board were ever to be even slightly honest I might have a stroke Bubba!

I look at Heritage and you look at Pravda. So what, we all have the sources we like. The only thing that matters is are they accurate. You are so hateful that you don't care who's accurate. You have an agenda and that's all that matters. That makes you a propagandist which means your opinion is worthless because it is not your own. It belongs to your masters....as do you.

Yes, I'll note I gave credible links to back up my position while YOU relied on BS talking points from Heritage without even trying to back it up.

Game, set and match Bubba

IOW I think for myself

Sure Bubba, sure

I'm an independent who things conservatives are moronic, self hating idiots, whether GOPers or Dems..

You're an independent?

My Ass.

You are an envious progressive who can't stand the fact that other people are more successful than you.

Someone as Liberal as he is that says he's an Independent is nothing more than a coward unwilling to call himself what the rest of us know he is.

He's not a liberal. I'm a liberal. He's a progressive. Progressives are scum.

BS, Libertarian ISN'T a liberal, you are as close to a liberal as Mussolini

Actually, in my red state, it's the only blue district that sucking the tit. In fact, 5 years ago, that blue district was the 10th highest receiving social welfare district of the 535 nationwide. None of the other 5 red ones at the time, as one has been added since then after the 2010 census, was higher than 90. Guess those blue leeches make the rest of us look bad.

Sure Bubba, sure

It’s Official: White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp ‘Moochers’ in the Country!

In an ironic twist to the GOP’s war on the poor, it turns out that the people who are the most negatively affected by Republican cuts in food programs – are Republicans themselves.

Statistics reveal that the city holding the most beneficiaries of the SNAP program (a favorite target of the GOP) is 99.22% white and 95% Republican. Owsley County, Kentucky earns the lowest median household income in the country, but they are the most prolific government-takers in U.S. existence.

It s Official White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp Moochers in the Country Americans Against the Tea Party

Poor angry little bubba can't get through his pointy little head that the farm subsidies are a progressive thing. Most are for the creation of ethanol to use as an oxygenate to reduce air pollution. Then add to that the bio diesel subsidies designed to wean us off of that evil petroleum and you have shown that majority of those BS farm subsidies are progressive initiatives.

Poor, poor angry propagandist. Still butthurt after watching his progressive candidates wiped from the slate in the last elections.

Ahhhhhh yes. Trotting out this bullshit meme again. The figures are for federal dollars spent in the various states. NOT WELFARE DOLLARS DIPSHIT! That means all those Federal installations, you know ARMY bases. Air Force bases, Naval bases, you know all those things that progs hate? Well they are in red states and that's why all those federal dollars go there.

So, once again, are you just ignorant of the facts, are merely lying like the little asshat propagandist you are?

I get it Bubba, YOU love Heritage false defense of the red state leeches. I'm shocked

"Red states were more likely to get a bigger cut of federal spending. Of the 22 states that went to McCain in 2008, 86 percent received more federal spending than they paid in taxes in 2010. In contrast, 55 percent of the states that went to Obama received more federal spending than they paid in taxes. Republican states, on average, received $1.46 in federal spending for every tax dollar paid; Democratic states, on average, received $1.16."

The results will stun many people, though not me: I’ve been telling my Tea Party relatives this for years. Here’s a list of the top 10 states that got the most back in terms of federal benefits, followed by the bottom 10. I’ve added the reasons why, when they’re obvious, in the space to the right.

To save space below, “pension benefits” include both Medicare and Social Security; “anti-poverty aid” includes Head Start, Low Income Home Energy Assistance, Food Stamp and nutrition programs for Women, Infants and Children (WIC), and several school-lunch-style benefits.

1. New Mexico Indian reservations, military bases, federal research labs, farm subsidies, retirement programs

2. Mississippi Farm subsidies, military spending, nutrition and anti-poverty aid, retirement programs.

3. Alaska Per capita No 1 recipient of federal benefits; infrastructure projects, DOT and pork projects.

4. Louisiana Disaster relief, farm subsidies, anti-poverty and nutrition aid, military spending.

6. N. Dakota Farm subsidies, energy subsidies, retirement and anti-poverty programs, Indian reservations.

7. Alabama Retirement programs, anti-poverty and nutrition aid, federal space/military spending, farm subsidies.

8. S. Dakota Retirement programs, nutrition aid, farm subsidies, military spending, Indian reservations.

9. Virginia Civil service pensions, military spending, veterans benefits, retirement, anti-poverty aid.

10. Kentucky Retirement programs, nutritional and anti-poverty aid, farm subsidies.

Now consider the bottom 10, i.e., the ones that give more to the federal government in taxes than they get in return. From 1 to 10, they are:

New Jersey, Nevada, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Minnesota, Illinois, Delaware, California, New York, Colorado.

Military by state?

California 168,820
Virginia129,699
Texas 124,796
Georgia72,617
Florida 65,155

Hawaii 50,578

YOU WERE SAYING BUBBA?

966724856.jpg

Wow, bubba, do you have a point there? All you've done is support what I said. You have a brain of your own bubba or are you merely a kos propagandist? Can you even think for yourself bubba? All I see is the typical propaganda spewed out by the progressive anti US scumbags.

Got it Bubba, when your BS Heritage talking point is destroyed by CREDIBLE LINKS to back up my posit, you go on the attack mode. Shocking

Weird how Cali has the most military yet doesn't get more than it receives (by over 30%) yet Texas the next closest state only gives $1.01 for each dollar it receives? lol

IF a right winger on this board were ever to be even slightly honest I might have a stroke Bubba!

I look at Heritage and you look at Pravda. So what, we all have the sources we like. The only thing that matters is are they accurate. You are so hateful that you don't care who's accurate. You have an agenda and that's all that matters. That makes you a propagandist which means your opinion is worthless because it is not your own. It belongs to your masters....as do you.

Yes, I'll note I gave credible links to back up my position while YOU relied on BS talking points from Heritage without even trying to back it up.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Poor bubba thinks he can win the internets:laugh::laugh::laugh: If ever we needed proof of poor little bubba's juvenile mentality here it is. Go get a job and grow up junior. The basement is no place to live.

Anyone that demands another person meet the responsibility a parent has to his kids is a moocher.

If getting the vote of a bunch of freeloaders means pandering to them with another person's money, no thank. They aren't worth having.

Never in my life have I seen the mindset that one person owes another as with today's Liberals. I don't owe you or anyone else a damn thing simply because you don't have it including food, clothing, shelter, healthcare, etc. Buy it yourself or do without.

Sure Bubba, sure

Again, your belief is not a requirement for the truth to be the truth. Something I didn't mention is that the district was created specifically to just about guarantee a minority, specifically a black, get elected. It's close to 60% black and full of social welfare leeches. Take a look at the link below. It shows federal assistance by congressional district. SC - 6, the only blue one, is the worst of the State and 50 places higher than the closest red one. The closest red district has a sizable black population, too. Looks like a correlation to me.

Federal Assistance by Recipient Congressional District

The stats don't lie but idiots like you ignore them when provided.

IOW I think for myself

Sure Bubba, sure

You're an independent?

My Ass.

I'm not a libertarian twerp. Libertarians are against government control of corporations. I'm not. I just want the controls to be equally applied to ALL corporations, not just used as weapons against those corporations that are not allied with the politicians in charge.

Let me know when you develop a brain junior.

IOW I think for myself

Sure Bubba, sure

You're an independent?

My Ass.

And you're as close to an independent as I am being a socialist.

Sure Bubba, sure

You're an independent?

My Ass.

I'm not a libertarian twerp. Libertarians are against government control of corporations. I'm not. I just want the controls to be equally applied to ALL corporations, not just used as weapons against those corporations that are not allied with the politicians in charge.

The only way he could be considered as having brains is if you counted shit for brains as brains.

IOW I think for myself

Sure Bubba, sure

You're an independent?

My Ass.

Sure Bubba, a HUGE progressive liberal, the type of person who has made the US great versus the conservatives who push policy to make the US look like any other 3rd world nation LIBERAL, PROGRESSIVE policies pulled US out of!

Sure they did. You can't even keep a wife and want to tell us what you believe works. She figured you out and so have the rest of us. The only ones that haven't are the ones as stupid as you.

Military by state?

California 168,820
Virginia129,699
Texas 124,796
Georgia72,617
Florida 65,155

Hawaii 50,578

YOU WERE SAYING BUBBA?

966724856.jpg

Why don't you do us all a favor and just have a stroke.

Sure Bubba, sure

Poor angry little bubba can't get through his pointy little head that the farm subsidies are a progressive thing. Most are for the creation of ethanol to use as an oxygenate to reduce air pollution. Then add to that the bio diesel subsidies designed to wean us off of that evil petroleum and you have shown that majority of those BS farm subsidies are progressive initiatives.

Poor, poor angry propagandist. Still butthurt after watching his progressive candidates wiped from the slate in the last elections.

He's ranting forever about how we need a redistribution of wealth, and now, we have him arguing against his own position?

Classic. He's combative just for the sake of being combative. Now he seems to be against programs meant to help the poor. :lmao:

If I'm not mistaken, it was the Democrats that fought tooth and nail against the proposed cuts to the SNAP program finally compromising on $9 billion. Now he AGREES with the Tea Party that they should have been $40 billion slashed deeper? I think we just crossed into the twilight zone. :cool:

Sure Bubba, sure

Got it Bubba, when your first right wing talking point gets destroyed go to your second. Shocking

Hint my posit was WHICH states suck off the teet of the federal Gov't!

Military by state?

California 168,820
Virginia129,699
Texas 124,796
Georgia72,617
Florida 65,155

Hawaii 50,578

YOU WERE SAYING BUBBA?

966724856.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Poor bubba thinks he can win the internets:laugh::laugh::laugh: If ever we needed proof of poor little bubba's juvenile mentality here it is. Go get a job and grow up junior. The basement is no place to live.

Your projection noted Bubba!

Sure Bubba, sure

Again, your belief is not a requirement for the truth to be the truth. Something I didn't mention is that the district was created specifically to just about guarantee a minority, specifically a black, get elected. It's close to 60% black and full of social welfare leeches. Take a look at the link below. It shows federal assistance by congressional district. SC - 6, the only blue one, is the worst of the State and 50 places higher than the closest red one. The closest red district has a sizable black population, too. Looks like a correlation to me.

AND?

Sure Bubba, sure

Got it Bubba, when your first right wing talking point gets destroyed go to your second. Shocking

Hint my posit was WHICH states suck off the teet of the federal Gov't!

I wasn't addressing states as a whole. I specifically mentioned that the only blue district in MY state is dragging the rest of us down. In MY state, the blue district is by far the poorest and greatest receiving area, by far, of any area within the State. That's what happens when you put a bunch of entitlement minded black people into one district to appease them politically. They mess it up for the rest of us.

Sure Bubba, sure

You're an independent?

My Ass.

Sure Bubba, sure. You are only a right wing conservative libertarian who supports the GOP,

Sure Bubba, sure

AND?

You denied what I said and I proved it to you. That you discount the truth shows your low level existence. While you may not be able to have more kids, tell your children to quit producing. We have enough dumbasses in existence now. We don't need any more of your grandchildren tainting society.

IOW I think for myself

Sure Bubba, sure

You're an independent?

My Ass.

Sure they did. You can't even keep a wife and want to tell us what you believe works. She figured you out and so have the rest of us. The only ones that haven't are the ones as stupid as you.

LOL, To funny Bubba, I'll have to tell me hot Italian GF that story...

Forum List

Back