The only thing transparent about Obama is his lies

natstew

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2010
To support Obama you have to be dishonest to the core. His lies are obvious to all but the totally disconnected from reality.

The morons on this site point to George H.W. Bush, "read my lips, no new taxes", and George W. about WMD's, both of which are not lies.

Technically George H.W. Bush did not create any "New Taxes", the Democrat controlled Congress raised existing taxes and Bush was connived into signing them into law by a bunch of lying Democrat bastards..

As for George W. Bush and the WMD's. Only liars themselves call him a liar on that one. It was universally known that Saddam had WMD's.
The Democrats, once committed to the lie that Bush lied, can't back down, it's just not in their character to be honest.

Now they have Obama, 'The One', 'The Messiah', 'The Magic Negro' (according to Al Sharpton), and he has been lying from the very beginning about everything, yet they support him with a bulldog's determination.

The Liberal press will rewrite history to make him out to be some kind of great black leader, right up there with Martin Luther King Jr., 'The One' who broke the 'glass ceiling' separating blacks from the highest office of the Country, when the truth is, he is a fraud, his whole being is based on lies.

The Democrts take one statement each from two Republican Presidents, statements that were in no way lies, and pound these into the worst things since Benedict Arnold gave the blueprints of West Point to the British, and support to the last fiber of their being the Cultist Leader that is Obama.

I could not believe this is happening in the United States Of America if I wasn't living it. This is the result of the Left dominating our education system from the writing of textbooks to teaching in our classrooms after most resistance against them was wiped out along with McCarthy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back