The only way to end gun violence is to ban guns completely

Nobody will ever end the American gun cult. I understand that. There is a sort of self feeding vicious cycle here like the reverend Jim Jones, that is in itself scary. I will never ever touch a gun again, ever, because I have that freedom too. I shouldn't be afraid of those that do. Well, it doesn't work that way.

No....Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop rape, robbery and murder.....that is why Americans want and need guns....

Jim Jones was a communist.....and like communists he eventually ended up killing a lot of people...

Nobody ever needed quick change 100 round magazines for self defense, those are only good for 1 madman shooting 1,500 bullets wounding & killing 600 people at a concert or school full of innocent children. That is a WMD that must be banned! 3 bullets was the most ever used to stop an attack & that was against 7 violent drugged up robbing rapist thugs. We need to rid this country of all guns with replaceable magazines & capacity greater than 10 rounds.

Okay you do that, there is this guy going around the banks of Florida, brandishing a "GUN" and robs the bank of money.. It used to be someone like this would be hung from the gallows because even horse thieves wouldn't be able to rustle any more horses then. With the liberals 50 shades, we dont execute criminals, we give them rap sheets a mile long...
You Lie!!! Democrats created the 3 Strikes & You Get Life Law! Clinton lowered crime more than any president in history. Repubtards turned criminals loose to run drugs for the CIA exploding crime rates!
You know , that is the 2nd time you have called me a liar, without any proof, of your claim. Would you like to see my proof?

CIA Drug Running, Reagan / Bush created the HIGHEST Crime Rate in History!!!
Bill Clinton REDUCED Crime more than any president in history!!!
number-of-serious-violent-crimes-by-youth-in-the-us.jpg

So just how did Bill Clinton single handedly reduce crime to such levels in your estimation?

Clinton regrets 1996 remark on ‘super-predators’ after encounter with activist
lack voters are the linchpin of Hillary Clinton's strategy for winning the South Carolina Democratic presidential primary, and as a result, her campaign has put racial justice issues at the forefront of her agenda. But at an event on Wednesday night, Clinton was vocally confronted by an activist questioning her past support for policies that had a disproportionately negative effect on African Americans.
They like the typical white southern Democrats, targeted all the young black "folks" as super predators, hauled their asses off to jail, thus taking them off welfare, and making it look like they did a great job on the economy....And the liberals today, say we are the racists...Bwaaaaahhhaaaahhaaaaa

View attachment 229269

Wrong again Idiot! States warped the 3 strikes law to give life sentence to millions for non-violent crimes like smoking marijuana or possession costing taxpayers over $80 Billion a year to keep them locked up & unproductive.

Nobody will ever end the American gun cult. I understand that. There is a sort of self feeding vicious cycle here like the reverend Jim Jones, that is in itself scary. I will never ever touch a gun again, ever, because I have that freedom too. I shouldn't be afraid of those that do. Well, it doesn't work that way.

No....Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop rape, robbery and murder.....that is why Americans want and need guns....

Jim Jones was a communist.....and like communists he eventually ended up killing a lot of people...

Nobody ever needed quick change 100 round magazines for self defense, those are only good for 1 madman shooting 1,500 bullets wounding & killing 600 people at a concert or school full of innocent children. That is a WMD that must be banned! 3 bullets was the most ever used to stop an attack & that was against 7 violent drugged up robbing rapist thugs. We need to rid this country of all guns with replaceable magazines & capacity greater than 10 rounds.
Virginia Tech Killer Used Easy-To-Get Guns
A well-placed law enforcement source tells CBS News the weapons used in the massacre were a 9 mm semi-automatic handgun and .22-caliber pistol.
Problem with the VT shooting, is only the liberal criminal was allowed to have guns on the premises. The rest of the unarmed students were just unlucky victims of liberalism who if they did have legal weapons on campus would of been thrown in jail. So Kissmyidioticass, shall we ban 9mm and .22 pistols and their 10 round mags?

You Lie!!! Democrats created the 3 Strikes & You Get Life Law! Clinton lowered crime more than any president in history. Repubtards turned criminals loose to run drugs for the CIA exploding crime rates!
You know , that is the 2nd time you have called me a liar, without any proof, of your claim. Would you like to see my proof?

So just how did Bill Clinton single handedly reduce crime to such levels in your estimation?

lack voters are the linchpin of Hillary Clinton's strategy for winning the South Carolina Democratic presidential primary, and as a result, her campaign has put racial justice issues at the forefront of her agenda. But at an event on Wednesday night, Clinton was vocally confronted by an activist questioning her past support for policies that had a disproportionately negative effect on African Americans.
They like the typical white southern Democrats, targeted all the young black "folks" as super predators, hauled their asses off to jail, thus taking them off welfare, and making it look like they did a great job on the economy....And the liberals today, say we are the racists...Bwaaaaahhhaaaahhaaaaa

View attachment 229269

Wrong again Idiot! States warped the 3 strikes law to give life sentence to millions for non-violent crimes like smoking marijuana or possession costing taxpayers over $80 Billion a year to keep them locked up & unproductive.

You have just earned your place with the rest of the moronic liberal into the ignore zone, because I have shown you over and over how fucked up your side is , yet you wont pull your head out of that big fat smelly ass.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Buh bye...

View attachment 229269

You have just earned your place with the rest of the moronic liberal into the ignore zone, because I have shown you over and over how fucked up your side is , yet you wont pull your head out of that big fat smelly ass.

View attachment 229270

Buh bye...

You only prove you are a pussy that couldn't handle the truth that caused you to meltdown. LOL

When was the last time a gay was killed in the US just for being gay?
Anti-LGBTQ homicides almost doubled in 2017
By Katerina Ang
Published: Jan 23, 2018 10:19 am ET
A new report finds that at least 52 queer people were killed due to their gender identity or sexual orientation last year; political climate blamed

In Morocco you son of a bitches throw them in jail, idiot.
Very rare. You have a link?
UK may deport man facing persecution in Morocco for being gay
Morocco's Civil Rights Minister: "Gay People Are Trash" | Il Grande Colibrì
I’m Gay and Moroccan — Here’s Why Those Two Things Don’t Mix
If You Care About LGBT Rights, Don't Travel to These 7 Countries

In Morocco being gay is illegal and you can be prosecuted. Three months to three years in prison. Sad third world country.
Hardly happens...in the US they get shot, harasses and called names....even this very forum...some are just cruel.

It’s not illegal in The United States, it is illegal in Morocco and Morocco is on a travel watch by the gay and lesbians because of their atrocious views of gays. Just the way it is in that third world religious country.

By Katerina Ang
A new report finds that at least 52 queer people were killed due to their gender identity or sexual orientation last year; political climate blamed

So where's the link?

There you go and I bet of the killers are your comrades, you guys are known foe your hate to minorities.

Probably intolerant Muslims, they hate gays.
Certainly evangelicals hate gays also.

Many religions in the United States accept gays, you know where it isn’t tolerated at all? Morocco, it is illegal in the country where the state religion is Islam. The religion of Islam hates gays. In Morocco there is very little religious freedom or any freedom really and they do have lots of hate. Many third world countries are such.

By Katerina Ang

So where's the link?

There you go and I bet of the killers are your comrades, you guys are known foe your hate to minorities.

Some key points in your article. First off, it's a totally anti-trump hit piece. Secondly:

Transgender and lesbian victims were likely also undercounted due to the way law enforcement authorities often report them, LGBTQ advocates say.

The former made up 40% of all 52 victims last year, with transgender people of color especially liable to becoming homicide victims.

According to the report, most of the gay males were killed during or after hookups, many of them initiated online or via personal ads.

adding that some homicides stemmed from robberies. Additionally, remnants of the stigma against homosexual sex and hookups could have also led to violence motivated out of shame.

She was attacked by four assailants, one of whom is suspected to be a former boyfriend, and killed.

So what your piece describes here are murders based on gays killing gays, domestic violence, hearsay and robberies vie online dating. Next is the fact you aren't going to survive long being a black guy in the ghetto and wearing dresses no more than a black guy wearing suits and driving fancy cars.

There are also no links to any specific cases where a person was murdered for being gay only and nothing else.
Alternative facts, anti trump piece...excuses as always. You ask and I shall provide.

Man charged with killing boy, 10, who reportedly came out as gay

Las Vegas dad accused of killing son for being gay

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/arti...f-anti-gay-killing-suspect-faces-murder-trial

Too many to copy...go ahead start spinning.

I can open a thread about gays in this forum, and you will see the hate coming from your camp.

This coming from a man who belongs to a religion that has a widespread issue with honor killings. Spare me your BS, we know how you hate freedom.

View attachment 229269

And now they have less reasons to commit other crimes. Good on you.

By Katerina Ang

So where's the link?

Some key points in your article. First off, it's a totally anti-trump hit piece. Secondly:

Transgender and lesbian victims were likely also undercounted due to the way law enforcement authorities often report them, LGBTQ advocates say.

The former made up 40% of all 52 victims last year, with transgender people of color especially liable to becoming homicide victims.

According to the report, most of the gay males were killed during or after hookups, many of them initiated online or via personal ads.

adding that some homicides stemmed from robberies. Additionally, remnants of the stigma against homosexual sex and hookups could have also led to violence motivated out of shame.

She was attacked by four assailants, one of whom is suspected to be a former boyfriend, and killed.

So what your piece describes here are murders based on gays killing gays, domestic violence, hearsay and robberies vie online dating. Next is the fact you aren't going to survive long being a black guy in the ghetto and wearing dresses no more than a black guy wearing suits and driving fancy cars.

There are also no links to any specific cases where a person was murdered for being gay only and nothing else.
Alternative facts, anti trump piece...excuses as always. You ask and I shall provide.

Man charged with killing boy, 10, who reportedly came out as gay

Las Vegas dad accused of killing son for being gay

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/arti...f-anti-gay-killing-suspect-faces-murder-trial

Too many to copy...go ahead start spinning.

I can open a thread about gays in this forum, and you will see the hate coming from your camp.

Copied from your first link:

McDonnell declined to discuss a potential motive but he did tell reporters that homophobia “has not come up in our investigation as a motivation at this time.”

From your second link:

and the boy's friends say it was because the son was gay.

Your third link was in September and has not been heard in a trial.

So your suggestion is that we disarm the entire country in case a person with no record decides to become a mass murderer?
Where have I suggested that? My suggestions have always been that; firearms owners are licensed with comprehensive background checks including interviews of spouses, family and friends; that handguns and assault style rifles are severely regulated; that weapons in the home are separately secured from ammunition and actions.

Effectively that means 'long guns' is what you have.

So then people cannot defend themselves outside their home. And if it's law that guns be secured from "ammunition and actions" those guns would be useless in a home invasion since it would take way too long to retrieve them.

So basically you want to disarm the public is what you're saying by making firearm usage impractical if not impossible in emergency situations.

If that's the case, then WTF good is having a firearm for self-defense?

Last edited:
A living document is one that can be changed at will.
That's right. Your constitution can be changed whenever there is the will to do so. How come you don't comprehend that?

Because if that' was the intent of our founders, we would have no such thing as an amendment process. Because the founders included amendments, it's clear that they never meant for the Constitution to be a living document. How can you not comprehend that?

It would be physically impossible to ban guns in the U.S. Not going to happen. There are just too many.

over in 'england' having a gun ready to go is illegal and is called 'Instant Arming' . Just a comment .

and CNM is some kinda 'brit subject' , think he is from 'new zealand' so their laws probably mimic 'brit gun laws' .

People like to compare nearly all white countries to ours, but they don't have nearly the diversity we do.
More ignorant bloviating exceptionalism from rightard dumb fuck gun nuts. NZ has a smaller percentage of 'whites' than the US and a firearms homicide rate one twentieth of that of the US despite having a firearms ownership rate roughly one quarter of that of the US. It also has severe regulation of handguns and assault style rifles.

Now that's been pointed out you'll shift the goal posts again rather than face facts.

At the latest census in 2013, 74.0 percent identified as European, 14.9 percent, as Māori, 11.8 percent as Asian, 7.4 percent as Pacific peoples, and 1.2 percent as Middle-Eastern, Latin American, and African (MELAA).[n 4][4]

Demographics of New Zealand - Wikipedia

A ban on firearms would only make things worse. It wouldn't work to any serious extent as intended, would make more criminals (illegal firearms owners), increase the cost of firearms, and enlarge illegal markets for them.
As is so often insisted, it is not firearms that kill people. It is people who should not have firearms. They are what needs to be controlled. A way must be found to identify those who are not qualified to menace the rest of us with rapid fire weapons and do what is necessary to protect us.

A ban on firearms would only make things worse. It wouldn't work to any serious extent as intended, would make more criminals (illegal firearms owners), increase the cost of firearms, and enlarge illegal markets for them.
As is so often insisted, it is not firearms that kill people. It is people who should not have firearms. They are what needs to be controlled. A way must be found to identify those who are not qualified to menace the rest of us with rapid fire weapons and do what is necessary to protect us.

We already have it...it is called laws.....we catch people who use guns illegaly, and lock them up. The problem with the process is that democrats keep letting known, repeat, violent gun offenders out of jail, over and over again, and they are the ones driving the gun murder rate.....

We know who the dangerous gun criminals are, we just need to keep them locked up....that is a problem because of the democrat party....

D.C democrats......

DC Won’t Allow Concealed Carry, But Takes It Easy On Armed, Violent Criminals

The problems stem from the city’s Youth Rehabilitation Act, legislation implemented in the 1980s to provide leniency to criminal offenders under the age of 22, even violent ones, with murder convictions being the only exception. It allows judges to disregard mandatory minimums meant to dissuade criminals, often to disastrous effects. The homicide rate spiked by 54 percent in the District in 2015, and 22 of the murderers were previously sentenced for crimes under the Youth Rehabilitation Act, according to an investigation by The Washington Post.

A man released on probation in 2015 under the law was involved in the July shooting death of Deeniquia Dodds, a transgender man. Just over 120 people previously sentenced under the Youth Rehabilitation Act have subsequently been convicted of murder since 2010.

“I knew they were going to let me off easy,” Tavon Pinkney, an 18-year old convicted of homicide in 2015, told The Washington Post regarding his previous sentencing under the youth law. “Nothing changed … They just gave me the Youth Act and let me go right back out there. They ain’t really care.”

ACLU democratss....

Study: Chicago homicides spiked due to ACLU police decree

Cassell and Fowles have studied the spike of homicides in Chicago in 2016. Through multiple regression analysis and other tools, they conclude that an ACLU consent decree triggered a sharp reduction in stop and frisks by the Chicago Police Department, which in turn caused homicides to spike. In other words, what Chicago police officers call the“ACLU effect” is real. That effect was more homicides and shootings.

-------

Detailed regression analysis of the homicide (and related shooting) data strongly supports what visual observation suggests. Using monthly data from 2012 through 2016, we are able to control for such factors as temperature, homicides in other parts of Illinois, 9-1-1 calls (as a measure of police-citizen cooperation), and arrests for various types of crimes.

Even controlling for these factors, our equations indicate that the steep decline in stop and frisks was strongly linked, at high levels of statistical significance, to the sharp increase in homicides (and other shooting crimes) in 2016.

Cassell and Fowles then searched for other possible factors that might be responsible for the Chicago homicide spike. None fit the data as well as the decline in stop and frisks.

Cassell and Fowles quantified the costs of the decline in stop and frisks in human and financial terms.

They found that, because of fewer stop and frisks in 2016, a conservative estimate is that approximately 236 additional homicides and 1115 additional shootings occurred during that year.

A reasonable estimate of the social costs associated with these additional homicides and shootings is about $1,500,000,000. And these costs are heavily concentrated in Chicago’s African-American and Hispanic communities.

California Democrats...

California Democrats hate the gun, not the gunman – Orange County Register

Now that Democrats have supermajorities in the California state Legislature, they’ve rolled into Sacramento with a zest for lowering the state’s prison population and have interpreted St. Augustine’s words of wisdom to mean, “Hate the gun, not the gunman.”

I say this because, once they finally took a break from preaching about the benefits of stricter gun control, the state Senate voted to loosen sentencing guidelines for criminals convicted of gun crimes.

Currently, California law requires anyone who uses a gun while committing a felony to have their sentence increased by 10 years or more in prison — on top of the normal criminal penalty. If enacted, Senate Bill 620 would eliminate that mandate.

The bill, which passed on a 22-14 party-line vote, with support only from Democrats, now heads to the state Assembly for consideration.

Republicans and the National Rifle Association have vowed to campaign against it.

Why have Democrats suddenly developed a soft spot for criminals convicted of gun crimes? The bill’s author, state Sen. Steve Bradford, D-Gardena, says that he was motivated to write the bill after a 17-year-old riding in a car involved in a drive-by shooting was sentenced to 25 years in prison, even though he claims that he wasn’t the one who pulled the trigger.

and for all those anti-gunners who want to know where criminals get guns....well...this law lowers the prison time for those who give guns to criminals.....

Why is that?

Prop. 57, for example, very deceptively and fundamentally changed the definition of what constitutes a “non-violent” offense.

supplying a firearm to a gang member,

l
felon obtaining a firearm,

discharging a firearm on school grounds

Chicago Democrats...

Chicago's grim murder trend blamed on light sentencing, misguided reforms

Lamar Harris had seven felony convictions and 43 arrests when he shot three Chicago police officers. The same week, Samuel Harviley, who had just been paroled after serving less than half of his sentence for armed carjacking, shot yet another of the Windy City’s finest.

Police officials, researchers and many elected leaders all agree that the pair were prime examples of the violent pool of criminals driving the city’s historically high crime rate. Ex-cons well-known to police and with a proven propensity for violence are being let out early from prison or let off lightly by judges, only to wreak havoc on the city, they say.

------

“We have five districts that are driving the crime in the city,” Johnson said in a recent radio interview. “And within those districts, there is a small subset of individuals who are responsible for those crimes. They have multiple arrests for gun offenses and until we start holding these people accountable [the problem will persist].”

The Only Way To End Gun Violence Is To Ban Guns Completely

Great article. Although I will point out that they missed one point. Banning guns will only mean law abiding gun owners no longer have guns,criminals will still have them because *SHOCKER* criminals don't follow laws.
I am an American, not a European or some weirdo intellectual. I see the forest from the trees. The constitution is a man made document and subject to alterations. The Second amendment needs serious reinterpretation or complete erasure either/or.
Right after you go fuck yourself with a chainsaw...

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back