The only way to end gun violence is to ban guns completely

The Only Way To End Gun Violence Is To Ban Guns Completely

Great article. Although I will point out that they missed one point. Banning guns will only mean law abiding gun owners no longer have guns,criminals will still have them because *SHOCKER* criminals don't follow laws.
I am an American, not a European or some weirdo intellectual. I see the forest from the trees. The constitution is a man made document and subject to alterations. The Second amendment needs serious reinterpretation or complete erasure either/or.
Words, indeed, are a human invention in every case and in every sense. The way we see some people take words demonstrates that they are out of contact with this fact.
That said, one is not going to make a lot of progress in this topic/thread by phrasing it quite the way the quoted post has done.

Anti-LGBTQ homicides almost doubled in 2017
By Katerina Ang
Published: Jan 23, 2018 10:19 am ET
A new report finds that at least 52 queer people were killed due to their gender identity or sexual orientation last year; political climate blamed

In Morocco you son of a bitches throw them in jail, idiot.
Very rare. You have a link?
UK may deport man facing persecution in Morocco for being gay
Morocco's Civil Rights Minister: "Gay People Are Trash" | Il Grande Colibrì
I’m Gay and Moroccan — Here’s Why Those Two Things Don’t Mix
If You Care About LGBT Rights, Don't Travel to These 7 Countries

In Morocco being gay is illegal and you can be prosecuted. Three months to three years in prison. Sad third world country.
Hardly happens...in the US they get shot, harasses and called names....even this very forum...some are just cruel.

It’s not illegal in The United States, it is illegal in Morocco and Morocco is on a travel watch by the gay and lesbians because of their atrocious views of gays. Just the way it is in that third world religious country.
Tons of gays live safely there. And tons of gays visit as well. Not ma y get killed as here law or no law.

Hardly happens...in the US they get shot, harasses and called names....even this very forum...some are just cruel.

It’s not illegal in The United States, it is illegal in Morocco and Morocco is on a travel watch by the gay and lesbians because of their atrocious views of gays. Just the way it is in that third world religious country.
Tons of gays live safely there. And tons of gays visit as well. Not ma y get killed as here law or no law.
-------------------------- [chuckle] , not MANY get murdered eh 'birber' ??

The Only Way To End Gun Violence Is To Ban Guns Completely

Great article. Although I will point out that they missed one point. Banning guns will only mean law abiding gun owners no longer have guns,criminals will still have them because *SHOCKER* criminals don't follow laws.
I am an American, not a European or some weirdo intellectual. I see the forest from the trees. The constitution is a man made document and subject to alterations. The Second amendment needs serious reinterpretation or complete erasure either/or.
You don't want to own a gun, then don't own a gun, but leave the rest of us law abiding citizens constitutional rights the fuck alone, dumbass.

I see you didn’t read my links. I will believe the press over you what you claim, they seem to be more accurate than your propaganda.

Nope the US is much worse for gays.

I see you didn’t read my links. I will believe the press over you what you claim, they seem to be more accurate than your propaganda.
I lived there and I know every single thing that goes down there....you dont. So STU.

-------------------------------- aw yeah, not many GAYS are murdered because they are Gay in 'morocco' eh 'birber' , [chuckle]

Sheeze. I thought this was about the Second Amendment issue, not a Gay Rights one. :offtopic:

That is why they throw them in jail? I read the stories, one guy got three years. Three years and that isn’t worse? Lol!

We all know you need to tow the Moroccan line or they will throw your ass in jail because you have no free speech. Sad third world country.

They try to get Christians to renounce their faith, their is no free press. Sad third world no freedom country.

I lived there and I know every single thing that goes down there....you dont. So STU.

You have been proven to be a liar over and over, read the links nutter. We all know the only reason you are here is you can make a hell of a lot more money here and then retire in Morocco and the dough will last longer because Morocco is a third world country, you ain’t fooling anyone.

Try reading the links instead of your Moroccan state run press.

That is why they throw them in jail? I read the stories, one guy got three years. Three years and that isn’t worse? Lol!

We all know you need to tow the Moroccan line or they will throw your ass in jail because you have no free speech. Sad third world country.

They try to get Christians to renounce their faith, their is no free press. Sad third world no freedom country.
They have a long way to go I admit ...so does the US.
The poor cant pay their way out in the justice system.
African Americans get shot and killed
Kids get separated from their families and held in cages.
Assassinations of political figures.
The media is the enemy of the people according to the president of the country.
Election fraud according to the leader of the country.
Bailouts for the rich like trump and they call them bankruptcies.
Invading other countries , killing innocent people and stealing their wealth.
I love both countries but both have negatives as you can see.

You have been proven to be a liar over and over, read the links nutter. We all know the only reason you are here is you can make a hell of a lot more money here and then retire in Morocco and the dough will last longer because Morocco is a third world country, you ain’t fooling anyone.
You probably right amd you could also be wrong. :)

Again I've lived there I need no links.

Human rights are deteriorating,
Human rights in Morocco deteriorate in 2017-18: rights group | Reuters

No free press in Morocco.
Morocco

Morocco is a third world country and has no freedom of the press.

Yep, you live in a third world country. You believe what your government tells you and are blind to their atrocities. I also realize if you sad bad things about your country, the Moroccan government could throw you in jail if you say anything.

Human rights are deteriorating,
Human rights in Morocco deteriorate in 2017-18: rights group | Reuters

No free press in Morocco.
Morocco

Morocco is a third world country and has no freedom of the press.
Same for the US lot of injustice, the rich get away with robbing and the poor gets jailed..

Yep, you live in a third world country. You believe what your government tells you and are blind to their atrocities. I also realize if you sad bad things about your country, the Moroccan government could throw you in jail if you say anything.
Awfully wrong lol...you trying so hard...too bad you cant read Arabic or french...all the day everyday is the newspapers criticize the government....your supreme leader called the media the enemy of the people....he gives interviews only to those that kiss his ass....pretty much like dictators do. :)

Forum List

Back