The "other" George Zimmerman.

It's sad watching you go down this path with all the goofs on this case..

just sad when a American citizen that was found not guilty in a court of law is now forced into hiding by a bunch of race baiting vigilanties

liberals are and always be the racist and you all have proven with this case

Shallow?

He's a complete scumbag - where else would he go except the RDean, Nuddly shitwad route?

He is a major part of the ethical black hole of the left.

Apples and oranges.

The man in the OP murdered a teen on the basis of 'suspicion of theft' whereas Zimmerman defended himself from a violent attacker in an act of self-defense.

Your attempts to vilify Zimmerman is duly noted.

Thread over.

Zimmerman shot an unarmed teen minding his own business after Zimmerman got in over his head. Zimmerman is a pussy with an innocent teen's blood on his hands. I hope the sack of shit suffers the rest of his miserable life.

Hispanics with this case and blacks with Detroit need to examine their support for the Democrat party..

SERIOUSLY

Are you so bored that you have to start grabbing at straws?

Let's bring down George at any stretch of the imagination.

It's not really George, per se..it's the law.

You shoot an unarmed kid, not involved in any criminal activity..it should be a crime.

Simple.

You're ignoring some real basic facts there Sallow. Please tell us what they are.

What basic facts?

Seriously?

A wannabe cop follows a kid into a dark courtyard after chasing in a car and calling 911. At some point they meet, an altercation ensues and the kid is murdered. The man emerges with very slight injuries.

So what you have left is his statement. Which changes multiple times. And his "veracity" which is shot to heck by the fact he's outright lied on multiple occasions and on national tv.

Apples and oranges.

The man in the OP murdered a teen on the basis of 'suspicion of theft' whereas Zimmerman defended himself from a violent attacker in an act of self-defense.

Your attempts to vilify Zimmerman is duly noted.

Thread over.

Zimmerman shot an unarmed teen minding his own business after Zimmerman got in over his head. Zimmerman is a pussy with an innocent teen's blood on his hands. I hope the sack of shit suffers the rest of his miserable life.

Proof? Oh, wait, you have none. Zimmerman was tried and found not guilty. Along with things like being attacked by Martin.

But it's nice to see another notch on your bullshitter belt, fella.

Last edited:
1012063_588617587857440_1499873842_n.png

Zimmerman didn't claim "stand your ground". He was acquitted on self defense.

Lyin luddly strikes out again...

:lol:

You shoot an unarmed kid, not involved in any criminal activity..it should be a crime.

Simple.

You're ignoring some real basic facts there Sallow. Please tell us what they are.

What basic facts?

Seriously?

A wannabe cop follows a kid into a dark courtyard after chasing in a car and calling 911. At some point they meet, an altercation ensues and the kid is murdered. The man emerges with very slight injuries.

So what you have left is his statement. Which changes multiple times. And his "veracity" which is shot to heck by the fact he's outright lied on multiple occasions and on national tv.

and yet...even the prosecution witnesses supported zimmerman's story.

why are you such a pathetic liar?

It's sad watching you go down this path with all the goofs on this case..

just sad when a American citizen that was found not guilty in a court of law is now forced into hiding by a bunch of race baiting vigilanties

liberals are and always be the racist and you all have proven with this case

Shallow?

He's a complete scumbag - where else would he go except the RDean, Nuddly shitwad route?

He is a major part of the ethical black hole of the left.

true

Simple.

What basic facts?

Seriously?

A young racist thug picked the wrong "creepy ass cracker" to jump and pummel. It's very simple.

What basic facts?

Seriously?

How true. The Prosecution's witnesses were the Defense's best witnesses.

What basic facts?

Seriously?

Lie about what? And it's pretty pathetic that you call someone a "liar" yet DEFEND a liar.

And yeah..it seems that the "prosecution" threw the case.

Big time.

What basic facts?

Seriously?

A young racist thug picked the wrong "creepy ass cracker" to jump and pummel. It's very simple.

I'm sorry..but where did you get that "creepy ass cracker" thing from?

What basic facts?

Seriously?

Lie about what? And it's pretty pathetic that you call someone a "liar" yet DEFEND a liar.

Big time.

i'm talking about the state's witness(s) whose testimony SUPPORTED zimmerman's claim...

so now you have to lie and claim the prosecution "threw" the case, despite making damning statements about zimmerman in opening and closing. fact is...there was no case against zimmerman.

i don't defend zimmerman's lies, never have. so you can stfu.

What basic facts?

Seriously?

I'm sorry..but where did you get that "creepy ass cracker" thing from?

my good lord, no wonder you don't know shit about the case, how in the world do you not know that and yet claim to know anything about the case?

https://www.google.com/#safe=active...jc7wJY.O&fp=27f1ddcb5246bb00&biw=1366&bih=673

retard

Simple.

seriously, you need some professional help Sallow....:doubt:

Aside from the other lies you give Zimmerman an excuse on..like the one where he said on national tv he knew nothing about "Stand Your Ground". Here's a really goodie..

Page 3 in his written statement:
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2012/06/22/us/21george-zimmerman-transcript.html?_r=0

He writes:

"And tried to find my phone to dial 911. The Suspect punched me in the face. I fell backwards onto my back. The suspect got on top of me".

Well..that doesn't quite fit when he's making his video statement.

Go to 9:55.

The punch fall back turns magically into punch run forward..because it doesn't fit with the physical evidence. The fight DID NOT take place at the T Junction. It took place in the middle of the path.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX1sxARNq_c]Raw Video: George Zimmerman reenacts incident for Sanford Police - YouTube[/ame]

This video do a pretty good job of tearing apart Zimmerman's fairy tale on other points.

I know your position is pretty hardened..but..leading the horse to water never hurt.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k07wZIU1siM]Zimmerman Re-enactment Video w. Notes pt. 1 (inc. comparisons to police call) - YouTube[/ame]

Big time.

i'm talking about the state's witness(s) whose testimony SUPPORTED zimmerman's claim...

so now you have to lie and claim the prosecution "threw" the case, despite making damning statements about zimmerman in opening and closing. fact is...there was no case against zimmerman.

Which one? Selma Mora? Rachel Jeantel? John Good?

And yeah. You see Angela Corey prosecute the case?

She looked pretty damned happy with the outcome.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA_fxmm1Ryo]George Zimmerman Prosecutors Press Conference - YouTube[/ame]

She lost the case.

Why is she proud?

Why is she smiling?

Big time.

Which one? Selma Mora? Rachel Jeantel? John Good?

And yeah. You see Angela Corey prosecute the case?

She looked pretty damned happy with the outcome.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA_fxmm1Ryo]George Zimmerman Prosecutors Press Conference - YouTube[/ame]

She lost the case.

Why is she proud?

Why is she smiling?

Maybe if you posted in a thread that you knew something about you could score a few points here and there.

Simple.

seriously, you need some professional help Sallow....:doubt:

Hey Trajan..here's a song for ya!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g9yLvd7G5M&list=PLE374CAF123012A70]Bartender Song (Sittin' At A Bar) (Nashville Country Vers... - YouTube[/ame]

Dance rummy!!

:dance: <= Do the Trajan!

Forum List

Back